Vivacious Vanessa Morgan slams "Riverdale" TV Show for Making Black Characters 'Sidekicks,' Adds She's the 'Least Paid' Regular

• Banned
people now have the courage to speak out!

I always wanted to be the Lone Ranger's sidekick........ Without getting beat up all the time.......
Trump once compared himself to the Lone Ranger. so there's that

I always wanted to be the Lone Ranger's sidekick........ Without getting beat up all the time.......
Unfortunately the sidekick has all the excitement, does all the work...... Of course the lead character gets all the credit and the girls.....

It's just not fair. **sigh**

• Banned

Unfortunately the sidekick has all the excitement, does all the work...... Of course the lead character gets all the credit and the girls.....

life's not fair. life's vicious. just look around!

life's not fair. life's vicious. just look around!
Which is why I'm always running for Despotic Emperor for Life under the pseudonym Ming the Merciless.......

She's right anyway. I know this show. The very few black characters that are on the show have little to no storylines at all. The girl that played josie left and she had the most going on surrounding her character until she bounced.

Forum List

Back