Vitamin C in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
You better be taking lots of C.
F3083A50-1094-4309-A56A-E04E6D58147F.png

http://www.doctoryourself.com/NIH VC in the Prevention and Treatment of Covid-19.pptx

Your body takes what C it needs and pisses out the rest. Mega doses are useless.

Yes, that is correct. But how much does your body need? It varies.

And the flushing out of a water based vitamin is not instantaneous. Studies have shows there are a number of ways Vit C helps the body, the immune system, and the ability for your body to fight back.

Considering the cost is low and the side-effects almost nonexistent, I'd like to see more research.

Your body takes what C it needs and pisses out the rest. Mega doses are useless.

And the flushing out of a water based vitamin is not instantaneous. Studies have shows there are a number of ways Vit C helps the body, the immune system, and the ability for your body to fight back.

Considering the cost is low and the side-effects almost nonexistent, I'd like to see more research.
Wrong again.

Vitamin C taken orally is not eliminated in urine. If you have too much C, it is released to the bowels causing diarrhea. This was proven in the 70s by Drs Carthcart and Pauling.

Carthcart was the first to implement vitamin C to bowel tolerance, curing thousands of patients. Meaning you take as much C as is needed to experience loose bowels. They found when humans are ill, they can hold large amounts of C before reaching bowel tolerance. The body knows how much it needs to cure itself.

For COVID 19, intravenous C eliminates the bowel tolerance issue, since it is injected directly into the bloodstream.

The worst infectious illness I ever had was when my exwife was insisting I take mega doses of C everyday for months. Didn't seem to help at all before, during or afterward..

The worst infectious illness I ever had was when my exwife was insisting I take mega doses of C everyday for months. Didn't seem to help at all before, during or afterward..
Please leave the thread.

Oh, them negative waves!

Wait till you hit 60+, sweetie before you spew off what's great for youngsters who have no long-term health issues. Once you start the aging process, nutrient needs increase to sustain good health. Yes, Vitamin C can be abused, but you can also manage that, but it would take 4 pages of any self-respecting nutrition book based on science to explain exactly how. *sigh*

...if you are not obese and get your water--you are good to go
..you need Vit C anyway....taking TONS of it is not going to help

I have avoided most bouts of the flu or whatever bug was going around by upping my daily dose of Vit C if I feel something coming on. I have also seen people recover far faster than normal by mega dosing.

Oh, them negative waves!

Wait till you hit 60+, sweetie before you spew off what's great for youngsters who have no long-term health issues. Once you start the aging process, nutrient needs increase to sustain good health. Yes, Vitamin C can be abused, but you can also manage that, but it would take 4 pages of any self-respecting nutrition book based on science to explain exactly how. *sigh*

Exactly. As we age, our body doesn’t metabolize nutrients as well as when we’re young. Hence, the need for supplements.

Since COVID kills the elderly at a much higher rate, using supplements to prevent infection and cure the illness has become even more vital.

Unfortunately the powers-that-be are so compromised they won’t tell the truth about the effectiveness of supplements. They even have worked diligently to silence physicians and scientists who advocate for supplement usage for virus patients. Thus needlessly sacrificing thousands of lives for the almighty dollar.

If you don’t believe the elites are heartless psychopaths after this, you never well.

I have avoided most bouts of the flu or whatever bug was going around by upping my daily dose of Vit C if I feel something coming on. I have also seen people recover far faster than normal by mega dosing.
Carthcart proved in the 1970s that megadoses of C to bowel tolerance, at the first sign of a cold, can effectively cure the person. I’ve done this myself several times. I have taken 1000mg every five minutes for several hours, without reaching bowel tolerance. I cured the cold though.

Thank you Dr Cathcart!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back