Visiting Burned Church ‘Was a Great Symbol’ to Our Country

I thing that photo op was a crappy thing for him to do, but, he had to do something after sheltering in the bunker like a coward on Friday to make him not look like such a pussy.

Unfortunately for him, he still doesn't look brave or tough, he had to have the park cleared and go out under heavy security, making him look even more like a cowardly pussy.

You "thing" what you're told to believe. You have no capacity to THINK. You turds have become nearly intolerable at this point and you're fucking with people who actually engaged in combat, or have a shitfuckton of ammo and can't wait to do so while you turds smuggly sit behind computers and spam message boards.

I strongly recommend a retroactive self abortion.

I thing that photo op was a crappy thing for him to do, but, he had to do something after sheltering in the bunker like a coward on Friday to make him not look like such a pussy.

Unfortunately for him, he still doesn't look brave or tough, he had to have the park cleared and go out under heavy security, making him look even more like a cowardly pussy.
This, from a military man afraid to leave his ship to go to a civilian-staffed USO in a foreign port? And no, I'm not making this stuff up. He actually said so.

Never said that. I said that when Reagan was in office and USO's were getting bombed, I kept my head on a swivel and yeah, I was a bit skittish sometimes. Matter of fact, the day before they blew up a USO in Italy, I had been there enjoying free hotdogs and burgers. But, keep lying about people you don't know if that is what suits you.

Bunker Boy just wanted a photo op. It backfired.

Not really. The lying disingenuous POS media attempted to make it backfire by concocting cockamamie stories about helicopters hovering, tear gas, rubber bullets, and the National Guard.

But that story fell apart as fast as they could spew it out.

Do you have to work to be this stupid? There is actual footage of helicopters being used to disperse crowds. And yeah, there have been rubber bullets and tear gas used. But, keep your head firmly up Trump's ass if that is what keeps you warm.

Yeah! Get some! Ain't war hell!

You libturds are just lucky I'm not the official Emperor yet. The expatriation of you sniveling traitors will be way more brutal than some helicopter trips. For certain exceptions I may allow the North Koreans to keep you and dispose of you, but I don't want to take too many jobs from real Americans.

A fine example of America today. Under the cowardly leadership of the Trumpybear, who passionately leads his herd of Banana Republicans to fields of Glory, well, after the real men have swept all the opposing women, children and journalist aside with burning chemicals, loud explosion and giant war horses threatening to trample the younguns.....

Jackson would be proud Donnie!

GFY before somebody does it for you.

Weak!

You're weak, ya faggot. Not only weak, you're an idiot. I bet you think you're really "edgy" and "cool", judging by the crappy one-liners you sit on your fat ass and post on here.

But the truth is, you're a fuckin' nobody: Some dickhead who either uses him mommie's internet account in her basement, or has to go use a public library's. Little whiny-ass dickheads like yourself aren't even a dime a dozen in the real world.

Come out of that basement and you'll get a taste of what the real world is all about, ya little faggot.

Bunker Boy just wanted a photo op. It backfired.

Not really. The lying disingenuous POS media attempted to make it backfire by concocting cockamamie stories about helicopters hovering, tear gas, rubber bullets, and the National Guard.

But that story fell apart as fast as they could spew it out.

Do you have to work to be this stupid? There is actual footage of helicopters being used to disperse crowds. And yeah, there have been rubber bullets and tear gas used. But, keep your head firmly up Trump's ass if that is what keeps you warm.

Personally, I don't give a crap. Every one of those inbred incels should have gotten a 4.75-gram rubber bullet right square between the eyes.

That would have made me smile a little. I might even have gotten a tingle up my leg.

You libturds are just lucky I'm not the official Emperor yet. The expatriation of you sniveling traitors will be way more brutal than some helicopter trips. For certain exceptions I may allow the North Koreans to keep you and dispose of you, but I don't want to take too many jobs from real Americans.

What the hell was that? Excerpts from "Wet Dreams from my Fascist Herd of Banana Republicans"?

You "thing" what you're told to believe. You have no capacity to THINK. You turds have become nearly intolerable at this point and you're fucking with people who actually engaged in combat, or have a shitfuckton of ammo and can't wait to do so while you turds smuggly sit behind computers and spam message boards.

I strongly recommend a retroactive self abortion.

Says a punk who SMUGLY sits behind a computer and spams message boards.

Fat boy was hiding in his bunker then he came out and started a slow train wreck. When its all over his legacy will be in smokey ruins right next to the dumpster fire that was his presidency.

They are ALL at least this stupid folks, now you know why there are still traffic fatalities when there is so little traffic. They're vacuous turds and should have been aborted.

I'm not joking. Margret Sanger was right. She was a horrible See You En Tee... but she was right about wiping out imbeciles.

I think that photo op was a crappy thing for him to do, but, he had to do something after sheltering in the bunker like a coward on Friday to make him not look like such a pussy.

/——/ TDS Orange Man Bad.

Admit it. You were rubbing one out when you vomited that hot mess, weren't you? Yeesh.

A fine example of America today. Under the cowardly leadership of the Trumpybear, who passionately leads his herd of Banana Republicans to fields of Glory, well, after the real men have swept all the opposing women, children and journalist aside with burning chemicals, loud explosion and giant war horses threatening to trample the younguns.....

Jackson would be proud Donnie!

GFY before somebody does it for you.

Weak!

You're weak, ya faggot. Not only weak, you're an idiot. I bet you think you're really "edgy" and "cool", judging by the crappy one-liners you sit on your fat ass and post on here.

But the truth is, you're a fuckin' nobody: Some dickhead who either uses him mommie's internet account in her basement, or has to go use a public library's. Little whiny-ass dickheads like yourself aren't even a dime a dozen in the real world.

Come out of that basement and you'll get a taste of what the real world is all about, ya little faggot.

Sounds like your projecting again, remember what the doctor said about that, and don't go off you meds again.....you know what happens.

Fat boy was hiding in his bunker then he came out and started a slow train wreck. When its all over his legacy will be in smokey ruins right next to the dumpster fire that was his presidency.

They are ALL at least this stupid folks, now you know why there are still traffic fatalities when there is so little traffic. They're vacuous turds and should have been aborted.

I'm not joking. Margret Sanger was right. She was a horrible See You En Tee... but she was right about wiping out imbeciles.

Your ignorance is made even more appalling by the fact that Sanger didnt promote abortion. She promoted birth control.

You have some truly fucked up dreams.
As opposed to the dreams of your meat puppet faggot's father Frank Marshal Davis?

Have you read 1984?

If you did I hope you understand it was a warning, not an instructions manual.

New Topics

Forum List

Back