Visiting Burned Church ‘Was a Great Symbol’ to Our Country

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
It was symbolism that we badly needed. That and the influx of armed troops to Washington should put an immediate end to the senseless protests.

---Visiting Burned Church ‘Was a Great Symbol’ to Our Country...President Donald Trump in an interview on Wednesday defended his decision to visit a burned church next to the White House on Monday, despite police forcing protesters out of Lafayette Park....“We walked over to the church, it was very fast, I think it was very symbolic, I did hold up a Bible, I think it was a good thing, not a bad thing,” Trump said.---

I think that photo op was a crappy thing for him to do, but, he had to do something after sheltering in the bunker like a coward on Friday to make him not look like such a pussy.

Unfortunately for him, he still doesn't look brave or tough, he had to have the park cleared and go out under heavy security, making him look even more like a cowardly pussy.

Last edited:
1591223959844.png

As a lifelong Christian I do t mind it....but it was a photo op. Christianity is about helping the poor.

It was symbolism that we badly needed. That and the influx of armed troops to Washington should put an immediate end to the senseless protests.

---Visiting Burned Church ‘Was a Great Symbol’ to Our Country...President Donald Trump in an interview on Wednesday defended his decision to visit a burned church next to the White House on Monday, despite police forcing protesters out of Lafayette Park....“We walked over to the church, it was very fast, I think it was very symbolic, I did hold up a Bible, I think it was a good thing, not a bad thing,” Trump said.---

The symbolism in that was powerful, when you consider that in many liberal strongholds, churches were being burned down, forced to close, unfairly harassed, and pastors being arrested during the pandemic.

Thank you President Trump. God is now open for business.

Bunker Boy just wanted a photo op. It backfired.

Not really. The lying disingenuous POS media attempted to make it backfire by concocting cockamamie stories about helicopters hovering, tear gas, rubber bullets, and the National Guard.

But that story fell apart as fast as they could spew it out.

A fine example of America today. Under the cowardly leadership of the Trumpybear, who passionately leads his herd of Banana Republicans to fields of Glory, well, after the real men have swept all the opposing women, children and journalist aside with burning chemicals, loud explosion and giant war horses threatening to trample the younguns.....

Jackson would be proud Donnie!

I was extremely proud of our brave Pres.Trump for walking down the street and visiting the burnt church.
He is the kind of leader that is glorified in the history books.
We are truly a blessed nation to have a man like him as our ruler. ... :cool:

A fine example of America today. Under the cowardly leadership of the Trumpybear, who passionately leads his herd of Banana Republicans to fields of Glory, well, after the real men have swept all the opposing women, children and journalist aside with burning chemicals, loud explosion and giant war horses threatening to trample the younguns.....

GFY before somebody does it for you.

You're right. He should have grabbed an M4 and started shooting bed wetters himself.

I was extremely proud of our brave Pres.Trump for walking down the street and visiting the burnt church.
He is the kind of leader that is glorified in the history books.
We are truly a blessed nation to have a man like him as our ruler. ... :cool:
Fat boy was hiding in his bunker then he came out and started a slow train wreck. When its all over his legacy will be in smokey ruins right next to the dumpster fire that was his presidency.

I thing that photo op was a crappy thing for him to do, but, he had to do something after sheltering in the bunker like a coward on Friday to make him not look like such a pussy.

Unfortunately for him, he still doesn't look brave or tough, he had to have the park cleared and go out under heavy security, making him look even more like a cowardly pussy.
This, from a military man afraid to leave his ship to go to a civilian-staffed USO in a foreign port? And no, I'm not making this stuff up. He actually said so.

What is it like to worship empty vessels? Or false Idols, if you're into the western religion thing. Is 'owning da libz' more important than integrity?

GFY before somebody does it for you.

Weak!

You're right. He should have grabbed an M4 and started shooting bed wetters himself.

Yeah! Get some! Ain't war hell!

Forum List

Back