Virus killing young people as well.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A 21-year-old woman with no underlying conditions has died after contracting coronavirus, according to her family.
Chloe Middleton, from High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, died last week.

In a Facebook post, her aunt Emily Mistry said Ms Middleton "had passed away from Covid-19" and urged others to "do your bit" to stop the spread of the disease.

The deputy British ambassador to Hungary has died after contracting coronavirus as his parents pay tribute to their 'funny and generous' son.

Steven Dick, 37, passed away on Tuesday after testing positive for the Covid-19 disease.

Mr Dick became Deputy Head of Mission at the British Embassy Hungary in December 2019.

In a statement, his parents Steven and Carol Dick said: 'Steven was a much-loved son, grandson and nephew. He was kind, funny and generous.

RIP. I think there is a general belief that younger people can not die from this virus but this is not the case. Stay home and stay safe.

I just realized, I have no faith in what you say, or what the BBC says, if it might serve your purposes. You have shown that you have no hesitation to lie for political reasons.

Some young are passing as well as old. 89%-90% are over the age of 60 with preexisting health conditions such as heart disease, COPD, Diabetes and other health issues. There are those younger that have died as well. This isn't anything revolutionary, unless this is new to you. Not sure.

962-9620489_woman-scream-horror-classic-movie-screaming-woman-horror.png.jpg

I just realized, I have no faith in what you say, or what the BBC says, if it might serve your purposes. You have shown that you have no hesitation to lie for political reasons.

So you think he's lying about the person's death?

C'mon. I saw that woman's death too.

Don't be stupid.

These liberals lie about shit ALL THE TIME.

How do I know they are not just talking shit? THey have NO CREDIBILITY at all.

Hell, they have NEGATIVE CREDIBILITY.

Some young are passing as well as old. 89%-90% are over the age of 60 with preexisting health conditions such as heart disease, COPD, Diabetes and other health issues. There are those younger that have died as well. This isn't anything revolutionary, unless this is new to you. Not sure.
Host of threads on the board highlighting that its old people who are at risk. Bit of balance is needed because the beaches and national parks have been full of young adults enjoying the sunshine.

A 21-year-old woman with no underlying conditions has died after contracting coronavirus, according to her family.

In a Facebook post, her aunt Emily Mistry said Ms Middleton "had passed away from Covid-19" and urged others to "do your bit" to stop the spread of the disease.

The deputy British ambassador to Hungary has died after contracting coronavirus as his parents pay tribute to their 'funny and generous' son.

Steven Dick, 37, passed away on Tuesday after testing positive for the Covid-19 disease.

Mr Dick became Deputy Head of Mission at the British Embassy Hungary in December 2019.

In a statement, his parents Steven and Carol Dick said: 'Steven was a much-loved son, grandson and nephew. He was kind, funny and generous.

RIP. I think there is a general belief that younger people can not die from this virus but this is not the case. Stay home and stay safe.

A lot of things kill young people.

And your OP is no statistical case for anything.

Can't you find a message board in England to pollute with your stupidity.

I don't think the old folks in the nursing homes are getting drunk and twerking their asses about it.

Hate to tell you Sun Devil, but there are 2 cases in Florida, involving children under the age of 2.

A baby boy and a 2-year-old girl have tested positive for COVID-19 in Broward County, the Florida Department of Health announced Tuesday.

The health department’s data list the boy’s age as zero, making him the youngest person in the state known to be ill with COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus.

Health officials have also listed the case under “unknown” for travel-related. DOH did not state whether the baby boy had been in contact with someone who had tested positive for the virus.

So does the seasonal flu....

Well, the British HAVE always been kind of wimpy....

Every time they turned around, they were getting their asses kicked by those backward colonials!!!

a whole TWO people
that's a lot

Hate to tell you Sun Devil, but there are 2 cases in Florida, involving children under the age of 2.

A baby boy and a 2-year-old girl have tested positive for COVID-19 in Broward County, the Florida Department of Health announced Tuesday.

The health department’s data list the boy’s age as zero, making him the youngest person in the state known to be ill with COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus.

Health officials have also listed the case under “unknown” for travel-related. DOH did not state whether the baby boy had been in contact with someone who had tested positive for the virus.

And what was you point ?

Host of threads on the board highlighting that its old people who are at risk. Bit of balance is needed because the beaches and national parks have been full of young adults enjoying the sunshine.

Most of the people who have died, who are dying, and who will die from this are elderly or have underlying conditions.

What balance.

Everyone can catch it. And likely will at some point.

It's going to take a lot of of the elderly out of the game for good.

Good point.

No lies, same thing is happening in Australia.

Praying for Her Majesty the Queen who now has Covid.

Most of the people who have died, who are dying, and who will die from this are elderly or have underlying conditions.

What balance.

Everyone can catch it. And likely will at some point.

It's going to take a lot of of the elderly out of the game for good.

As if anyone much seems to care.

In society today anyone over 40 seems to be considered by young people, the 18-35 crowd as "old".
15 seems to be the new 18, so make that 15-35.
One grey hair and you seem to be classed as expendable.
Yes, it seems to have been *decreed* that "old people" are a waste of space and the sooner they die the better...that they cost society too much in healthcare, pensions etc...are too slow to do everything, and have no right to a job.

Forum List

Back