Virginia Yard Signs: ‘Keep Parents Out Of Classrooms — Vote McAuliffe’

McAuliff must be pretty fucking stupid if he believes this is a winning strategy. Only NAZIs believe parents shouldn't have a say in what their children are taught. McAuliff believes children are the property of the state.
On Monday, the Gateway Pundit reported that yard signs are popping up across Virginia that read, “Keep parents out of classrooms,” followed by, “Vote McAuliffe” and “Keep Virginia Blue.”
According to Jim Hoft, the signs are being put up by supporters of Democrat Terry McAuliffe, who single-handedly changed the course of the gubernatorial campaign by saying parents should not be allowed to tell schools what to teach.
“I’m not gonna let parents come to schools and actually take books out and make their own decision,” McAuliffe said during a debate with his Republican opponent, Glenn Youngkin. “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.”
FCfs-2GWUAoEGAX
Isn't that a parody put out by Youngkin?

It's either a monumentally stupid tactic being used by McAuliffe or an absolute stroke of genius by Youngkin...

Could not highlight the need to use government force to control your neighbor better myself.

This is exactly where the sentiment comes from when these same people think they should also have to power to control your children's education.

Ive already further clarified my point.

Point taken. I did not see post 134 so I retract the statement in regard to your post. I took it more literally than I should have.
Your reply was fair since it did appear that I was endorsing making campaign signs illegal.

And yes, the message behind the CRT indoctrination IS that whites are inferior to blacks. They are teaching that whites are innately flawed.
'They' aren't teaching 'CRT indoctrination'. Not in any K-12 school in the country. It's a magaturd lie. You are spreading misinformation.

'They' aren't teaching 'CRT indoctrination'. Not in any K-12 school in the country. It's a magaturd lie. You are spreading misinformation.
For the 15th time, I never said teachers were teaching the anti-white theory itself. They are however being instructed to “embrace CRT” as they go about the business of teaching white and black children.

IOW, when you interact with little whites and blacks in your classroom, bear in mind that the white ones are the oppressors and the black ones are their poor helpless victims. You don’t think that leads to favoritism of blacks?

We are putting a stop to it in Virginia.

For the 15th time, I never said teachers were teaching the anti-white theory itself.
You certainly elude to it, when you are quoted stating 'CRT indoctrination' as if it's a real thing. Still selling misinformation, still lying.
They are however being instructed to “embrace CRT” as they go about the business of teaching white and black children.
I call Bullshit on that statement as well. Just because a narrative is popular amongst you magaturds doesn't make it a fact. I'm less inclined to acquiesce to, nor ponder political affiliation from entitled pieces of shit like you, period.

Now go pout in a corner about how unappreciated you are as a Jewish cock Asian.

Forum List

Back