Virginia Yard Signs: ‘Keep Parents Out Of Classrooms — Vote McAuliffe’

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
McAuliff must be pretty fucking stupid if he believes this is a winning strategy. Only NAZIs believe parents shouldn't have a say in what their children are taught. McAuliff believes children are the property of the state.
On Monday, the Gateway Pundit reported that yard signs are popping up across Virginia that read, “Keep parents out of classrooms,” followed by, “Vote McAuliffe” and “Keep Virginia Blue.”
According to Jim Hoft, the signs are being put up by supporters of Democrat Terry McAuliffe, who single-handedly changed the course of the gubernatorial campaign by saying parents should not be allowed to tell schools what to teach.
“I’m not gonna let parents come to schools and actually take books out and make their own decision,” McAuliffe said during a debate with his Republican opponent, Glenn Youngkin. “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.”
FCfs-2GWUAoEGAX

McAuliff must be pretty fucking stupid if he believes this is a winning strategy. Only NAZIs believe parents shouldn't have a say in what their children are taught. McAuliff believes children are the property of the state.
On Monday, the Gateway Pundit reported that yard signs are popping up across Virginia that read, “Keep parents out of classrooms,” followed by, “Vote McAuliffe” and “Keep Virginia Blue.”
According to Jim Hoft, the signs are being put up by supporters of Democrat Terry McAuliffe, who single-handedly changed the course of the gubernatorial campaign by saying parents should not be allowed to tell schools what to teach.
“I’m not gonna let parents come to schools and actually take books out and make their own decision,” McAuliffe said during a debate with his Republican opponent, Glenn Youngkin. “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.”
FCfs-2GWUAoEGAX

Keep in mind Virginia DemoKKKrats elected Ralph "Coonman" Northam, a member of the KKK, to be their governor TWICE. McAuliffe knows his base.

Is it sad that you guys really believe this is a McAuliffe sign? Or do I have to lower my expectations again?
When I just read the headline, I thought it would turnout that Republicans were responsible for the signs, but the story says McAuliffe is responsible

When I just read the headline, I thought it would turnout that Republicans were responsible for the signs, but the story says McAuliffe is responsible
That's because you use shit sources. Let me guess, they didn't even bother to ask the campaign if they were there signs and you didn't think that would be kind of the responsible thing an actual journalist would do.

Again, why do you guys continue to fall for such obviously stupid shit?

That's because you use shit sources. Let me guess, they didn't even bother to ask the campaign if they were there signs and you didn't think that would be kind of the responsible thing an actual journalist would do.

Again, why do you guys continue to fall for such obviously stupid shit?

Politifact? Talk about shit sources...LOL

It's irrelevant anyway, McAuliffe is on video saying parents have no say in deciding what their kids are taught in his state's shitty public schools.

Politifact? Talk about shit sources...LOL

It's irrelevant anyway, McAuliffe is on video saying parents have no say in deciding what their kids are taught in his state's shitty public schools.
Yeah, politifact who actually asked the McAuliffe campaign if it was there sign instead of either assuming it was or simply lying about it.

Yeah, politifact who actually asked the McAuliffe campaign if it was there sign instead of either assuming it was or simply lying about it.

No McAuliffe supporter would be stupid enough to create or plop that sign on their lawn.

No McAuliffe supporter would be stupid enough to create or plop that sign on their lawn.

Why not?

They're stupid enough to vote for him.

Forum List

Back