Virginia School District Prohibits Teachers From Contacting Parents When Students ‘Change Gender‘

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified

Virginia School District Prohibits Teachers From Contacting Parents When Students ‘Change Gender‘​

At some point, they're bound to notice ...

jamie-farr-felt-like-he-could-do-anything-as-klinger-1649119203.jpg

Christians need to stand up to the atheist laws being pushed in the public schools.

Or, if xtians are so concerned about their faith being taught to their children, I hear that xtian schools have very reasonable tuition fees.

I don't know, how about quit wasting teacher's time with non-educational BS and instead help them write lesson plans to better educate our youth.

It's not like today's teachers are the cream of the crop coming out of college anyway, these days it's usually just a fall back position for those who could not get a job doing anything else with their degree.

This particular aspect of buffoonery might be new but it's been building for a long time....That's why my kids never saw the inside of a public school.

Telling teachers they can’t communicate about their child’s mental illness is sick. But groomers gotta groom.

I think most parents will suspect their child has mental health problrms without the school telling them

Forum List

Back