Virginia PTA Moves To Eliminate School’s Parent Group After Anti-Critical Race Theory Candidates Elected

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Virginia PTA Moves To Eliminate School’s Parent Group After Anti-Critical Race Theory Candidates Elected​

The Parent Teacher Association of Virginia sent a letter of intent to abolish the parent group of the nation’s top high school after a slate of candidates opposed to critical race theory won an election earlier this month.

The letter, sent to the Parent Teacher Student Association of Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology on Wednesday, claims that the recently elected candidates skirted bylaws and created a "hostile environment" for members. This is the latest fallout between pro- and anti-critical race theory factions at the elite high school, which made headlines last fall after district officials abolished its entrance exam in an attempt to boost black and Hispanic enrollment.

Accuses anti-CRT members of creating 'hostile environment

Democracy in Virginia needs to be fortified so this never happens again
They're all white supremacist bigots full of hate Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Virginia PTA Moves To Eliminate School’s Parent Group After Anti-Critical Race Theory Candidates Elected​

The Parent Teacher Association of Virginia sent a letter of intent to abolish the parent group of the nation’s top high school after a slate of candidates opposed to critical race theory won an election earlier this month.

The letter, sent to the Parent Teacher Student Association of Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology on Wednesday, claims that the recently elected candidates skirted bylaws and created a "hostile environment" for members. This is the latest fallout between pro- and anti-critical race theory factions at the elite high school, which made headlines last fall after district officials abolished its entrance exam in an attempt to boost black and Hispanic enrollment.

LESSEE: PTA, Parent-Teacher Association. That is, unless the parents who are PAYING the teachers to teach THEIR kids decides on an educational path different from your agenda.

Better just eliminate those troublesome parents.

How bout this:
Take your kids out of their fucking school​
Stop paying them school taxes​
And ELIMINATE the need for any "school board."​

Where is the letter?
Usually a good journalist will provide the "sauce".. there's no sauce, just heresay.

The letter is a clear attempt to "hijack" parents' power at the nation’s top high school during an ongoing debate over merit-based admissions, Asra Nomani, a parent of a 2021 Thomas Jefferson graduate and vice president for Parents Defending Education, told the Free Beacon.

PTA vs. PTSA ?

I think I found it:

II. The Intent Letter sent to the TJPTSA Executive Board (please click here for the PDF version of the Intent Letter)

It's pretty sad when the ones running the school are even more childish than the ones they supposed to be teaching.
I don't live in Virginia and I don't have any school aged children.
I have no idea what the internal cat fight is about.
I just thought I would put the letter here incase any wanted to read it.

Have a good day.
:)

Good. Fuck those trolls and extremists.

Where is the letter?
Usually a good journalist will provide the "sauce".. there's no sauce, just heresay.

The letter is a clear attempt to "hijack" parents' power at the nation’s top high school during an ongoing debate over merit-based admissions, Asra Nomani, a parent of a 2021 Thomas Jefferson graduate and vice president for Parents Defending Education, told the Free Beacon.

PTA vs. PTSA ?

I think I found it:

II. The Intent Letter sent to the TJPTSA Executive Board (please click here for the PDF version of the Intent Letter)

It's pretty sad when the ones running the school are even more childish than the ones they supposed to be teaching.
I don't live in Virginia and I don't have any school aged children.
I have no idea what the internal cat fight is about.
I just thought I would put the letter here incase any wanted to read it.

Have a good day.
:)
While we have been successful in coming to an understanding of some issues, we have not been successful with resolving the following critical areas of concern:

· Failure to adhere to PTA values and principles

· Creation of a climate that discourages parent engagement

· Failure to seek general membership approval for advocacy initiatives

· Campaigning conflict of interest

· Failure to follow Bylaws adopted by TJHSST PTSA membership

· Conflict of interest and inappropriate representation of values and brand to the press

· Bullying of elected officers and members who hold different views
That's exactly what NPTA is doing, pushing CRT.

It's going to be interesting to see how many students do not return to the government systems in September, what with so many parents making other arrangements.

Parents whose children remain should become exceptionally rude in dealing with the boneheaded administrative freaks that have destroyed any value remaining in public education.

I expect that parents in that particular district might have the resources to privately hire some contract educators and set up their own system in miniature. It might just be an idea whose time has come. The same kind of structure began occurring after the Tan Messiah created his wonderful new health care system. Those who have money just hire private physicians on a contract basis.

If all else fails, find a good deprogrammer. After all, CRT is like a cult religion.

Forum List

Back