Virginia poll: Biden leads Trump by 12%

A poll for the month of May show your Biden doing much better than Hillary Clinton against Donald Trump in the state of Virginia.
"Former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump by 12 percentage points (51%-39%)"
Gee, yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread. Don't you EVER get tired of posting such crap, little brainwashed, mentally challenged pyetro?

Not when it annoys the One Sentence Wonder. :auiqs.jpg:
President Trump Job Approval | Election Other | RealClearPolitics

Biden...getting closer in Texas...uh oh... :)
Hey, how YOU doin', dickhead? You STILL haven't gained any intelligence since the last time you posted your usual shit. What's up with THAT, dickhead? AND there's your ONE SENTENCE answer, ya dickhead!

Warms my heart to know that you still can hit that CAPS lock button.
I suppose it's too much to ask, but let's see if you can expand your horizon beyond one sentence.
What do you think about Biden being up on Trump without having to come out of his basement?
And what do you think that portends when Trump actually has to start defending his record over the last 3 years?

C'mon, try to impress me. I promise the bar I'm setting for you isn't that high.
HEY, DICKHEAD, is THAT better? YOU REALLY ARE a brainwashed LITTLE DICKHEAD. GOOD LUCK with that, ASSHOLE!

You really don't have anything do you? (I suspect you've heard that more than once).
So let me set the bar a little lower for you because it appears you've tripped over it again.
What "accomplishments" over the last 3+ years do you think Trump can point to get him within the margin of error in most states by election day?

And stand up and be genuine. Don't let other posters make your argument for you.
He-he, you really ARE a brainwashed dickhead. Hilarious!
And once again, more of the usual nothing from you that we've come to expect each and every time you post.

A poll for the month of May show your Biden doing much better than Hillary Clinton against Donald Trump in the state of Virginia.
"Former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump by 12 percentage points (51%-39%)"
Gee, yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread. Don't you EVER get tired of posting such crap, little brainwashed, mentally challenged pyetro?

Don't you ever tire of defending President Trump? Or attacking all (millions of us) Democrats?

Q. Why don't you ever provide clear, convincing and credible evidence in rebuttal to facts placed in evidence?
[fill in the blank]​
A.

Last edited:
Polls had Hitlery in an electoral landslide right up to the election.
Polls don't measure the electoral college.
And a loss in the popular vote and a win in the EC does not provide a mandate for the "winner". In fact, someone who loses the popular vote is foolish to not work to bring us together, something a narcissist is incapable of doing, as can seen in trump's rally rhetoric.

Impossible. The Republicans just won the Staunton City Council. That means there is a huge Trumptardian wave coming. The Trump Tards said so.

Over sampling again. And won’t say how inaccurate it could be-
The potential voter sample of 563 has a margin of error of +4.1 percent. Where the results of subgroups are reported, the sampling error is higher.

Biden's poll numbers will fall when the truth about ObamaGate comes out.

That means he is only up by 1 or 2. Virginia is one of those states that traditionally skews left in polling

Hey Dummy, they look at state by state polls and add up the EC votes for each.

Emerson College Polling predicts electoral landslide for Clinton

Emerson College Polling is predicting an Electoral College landslide for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Emerson College predicts Clinton will win the Electoral College, 323 to 215.

Emerson College Polling predicts electoral landslide for Clinton

And a loss in the popular vote and a win in the EC does not provide a mandate for the "winner". In fact, someone who loses the popular vote is foolish to not work to bring us together, something a narcissist is incapable of doing, as can seen in trump's rally rhetoric.
So, Bill Clinton never had a mandate?

Impossible. The Republicans just won the Staunton City Council. That means there is a huge Trumptardian wave coming. The Trump Tards said so.

Mr both sides of the fence himself.

It’d be fine you dislike both political parties if you weren’t such a cocksucker about it.

Virginia is full of Washington D.C. federal workers. They vote Democratic to keep their jobs in that big bloated federal shit hole of a government.

So, Bill Clinton never had a mandate?
If Ross Perot doesn't run GW Bush wins.

Not when it annoys the One Sentence Wonder. :auiqs.jpg:
President Trump Job Approval | Election Other | RealClearPolitics

Biden...getting closer in Texas...uh oh... :)
Hey, how YOU doin', dickhead? You STILL haven't gained any intelligence since the last time you posted your usual shit. What's up with THAT, dickhead? AND there's your ONE SENTENCE answer, ya dickhead!

Warms my heart to know that you still can hit that CAPS lock button.
I suppose it's too much to ask, but let's see if you can expand your horizon beyond one sentence.
What do you think about Biden being up on Trump without having to come out of his basement?
And what do you think that portends when Trump actually has to start defending his record over the last 3 years?

C'mon, try to impress me. I promise the bar I'm setting for you isn't that high.
HEY, DICKHEAD, is THAT better? YOU REALLY ARE a brainwashed LITTLE DICKHEAD. GOOD LUCK with that, ASSHOLE!

You really don't have anything do you? (I suspect you've heard that more than once).
So let me set the bar a little lower for you because it appears you've tripped over it again.
What "accomplishments" over the last 3+ years do you think Trump can point to get him within the margin of error in most states by election day?

And stand up and be genuine. Don't let other posters make your argument for you.
Why not? You let the lying media make yours.

I make my own arguments. If you want to think there is a vast media conspiracy, be my guest. Just another attempt by the right wing to find a scapegoat to deflect from the fact that Trump is his own worst enemy and really not worth the support he gets. But to each his own. The media just reports Trumps words and actions. You support a liar and a fraud. I'm not surprised you're angry when the media reports those lies.
Media is so liberal biased that it is sickening. Most of liberal media don't practice real journalism. If you think the NY Times, Washington Post , NBC News, MSNBC, CNN, CBS News, PBS Newshour, BBC News America, ABC News, Politico and other online site's ate not biased, then I have lost all respect for your intelligence.

Mr both sides of the fence himself.

It’d be fine you dislike both political parties if you weren’t such a cocksucker about it.

Well, maybe if I didn't see the same level of mentally retarded elementary bullshit from both sides I wouldn't be.

We just got a whiff of the Virginia smackdown to come following the California and Wisconsin smackdowns.

The marxist Dim shitstains prefer you not to believe your lying eyes. They will provide us with truthful, accurate insight into the polls, as the election nears.... they promise.

Industrial-grade sarcasm off in 3.... 2.... 1....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Fuckin' liars.

Virginia is full of Washington D.C. federal workers. They vote Democratic to keep their jobs in that big bloated federal shit hole of a government.
Virginia should give Fairfax County to DC so Virginia can be a red state again.

New Hampshire poll: Clinton leads Trump by 15 points

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton holds a double digit lead -- 15 points -- on Donald Trump in New Hampshire, according to a new poll released Wednesday.

Hillary Clinton Leads Donald Trump by 14 Points Nationally in New Poll

Hillary Clinton has widened her lead over Donald Trump, polling 14 percentage points ahead nationally, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll, which comes 12 days before the presidential election.

Hillary Clinton Leads by 7 Points in Pennsylvania Poll

Hillary Clinton leads him by seven percentage points, 46 percent to 39 percent, in a four-way race.

Clinton Holds 11-Point National Lead Over Trump: NBC/WSJ Poll

Hillary Clinton is ahead of Donald Trump by double digits with just over three weeks until Election Day, according to a new national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted entirely after the second presidential debate.

Clinton leads Trump by 15 points among early voters

With 11 days to go before the U.S. presidential election, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton leads Republican Donald Trump by 15 percentage points among early voters surveyed in the past two weeks, according to the Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation project.

Election Update: Clinton’s Big Lead Means A Steadier Forecast

A friend asked me the other day whether there’s anything preventing Hillary Clinton from rising further in our forecast, beyond what have generally been very good polls for her. Clinton’s chances are up a bit — she’s hit 88 percent in our polls-only forecast, up slightly from 86 percent on Friday and 83 percent a week ago. In the polls-plus forecast, Clinton’s chances are 85 percent, up from 80 percent a week earlier

Wason Poll: Clinton Up 15 Points in Virginia – Bearing Drift

Democrat Hillary Clinton now holds a 15-point advantage over Republican Donald Trump in Virginia, according to a tracking survey released Sunday by the Wason Center for Public Policy at Christopher Newport University. Clinton leads Trump among likely voters in Virginia, 44-29 percent.

“It’s crystal clear why the Trump campaign pulled staff out of Virginia this week,” said Dr. Quentin Kidd, Director of the Wason Center.

Clinton Leads by 7 Points in North Carolina Poll

A New York Times Upshot/Siena College survey released on Tuesday confirms that Mr. Trump’s standing has deteriorated considerably. Hillary Clinton has a seven-point lead over Mr. Trump in North Carolina, 46 percent to 39 percent, among likely voters in a three-way race including the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson.

http://www.kut.org/post/poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-texas

Texas may be a battleground state this election, according to a new poll of all 50 states by the Washington Post, which shows Hillary Clinton with a narrow edge over Donald Trump in Texas 46 to 45 percent among registered voters.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/10/politics/clinton-leads-trump-wisconsin-poll/

Clinton leads Trump by 15 percentage points, 52% to 37%, among likely voters -- with 10% supporting neither candidate. That's a huge jump from the same poll's findings in July, when it had Clinton at 45% to Trump's 41%.

https://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/11/msu_state_of_the_state_survey.html

EAST LANSING, MI -- A survey from Michigan State University's Institute for Public Policy and Social Research suggests Democrat Hillary Clinton has a wide lead over Republican Donald Trump among Michigan's likely voters.

The quarterly State of the State Survey conducted by the institute tracked voters from Sept. 1 to Oct. 30 and found that among likely voters in Michigan, 52 percent said they would vote for Clinton and 32 percent said they would vote for Trump.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/8115/mcclatchymarist-poll-clinton-15-hank-berrien

Another day, another disastrous poll for Donald Trump. A new McClatchy/Marist poll conducted on Monday, August 1, found Clinton with a staggering 15-point lead, 48% to 33%.

Forum List

Back