Virginia poll: Biden leads Trump by 12%

Check out the CNN poll, Trump ahead in PA and leading in 15 battlefield states. Or not, cause polls are not a reflection of anything real, Poll this (as I grab my pole)

A poll for the month of May show your Biden doing much better than Hillary Clinton against Donald Trump in the state of Virginia.
"Former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump by 12 percentage points (51%-39%)"
Gee, yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread. Don't you EVER get tired of posting such crap, little brainwashed, mentally challenged pyetro?

Not when it annoys the One Sentence Wonder. :auiqs.jpg:
President Trump Job Approval | Election Other | RealClearPolitics

Biden...getting closer in Texas...uh oh... :)
Hey, how YOU doin', dickhead? You STILL haven't gained any intelligence since the last time you posted your usual shit. What's up with THAT, dickhead? AND there's your ONE SENTENCE answer, ya dickhead!

Warms my heart to know that you still can hit that CAPS lock button.
I suppose it's too much to ask, but let's see if you can expand your horizon beyond one sentence.
What do you think about Biden being up on Trump without having to come out of his basement?
And what do you think that portends when Trump actually has to start defending his record over the last 3 years?

C'mon, try to impress me. I promise the bar I'm setting for you isn't that high.

What do you think about Biden being up on Trump without having to come out of his basement?

Obama got more popular when he was hiding too.

A poll for the month of May show your Biden doing much better than Hillary Clinton against Donald Trump in the state of Virginia.
"Former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump by 12 percentage points (51%-39%)"
Gee, yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread. Don't you EVER get tired of posting such crap, little brainwashed, mentally challenged pyetro?

Not when it annoys the One Sentence Wonder. :auiqs.jpg:
President Trump Job Approval | Election Other | RealClearPolitics

Biden...getting closer in Texas...uh oh... :)
Which was the lone poll that kept predicting Trump to win? Was it a newspaper poll? Somewhere out in California? I can't remember. LA Times, maybe? I wonder what that poll is saying.

Forum List

Back