Virginia Gubernatorial Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas
Polls close in a few hours. McAuffre is winning as of now, but it remains to be seen how Loudon County comes in.

Noteworthy: Buchanan County in the coalfields, turnout is at 21.85% of registered voters. This is awful for Youngkin. Perhaps not having Trump on the ballot is depressing turnout.

College Areas in Northern Virginia are looking great for McAuliffe.

Newport News area (41% black) is at 31% turnout currently which is on pace. There was 42% turnout in the 2017 election so its looking good there for McAuliffe

EDIT: Turnout in Richmond is at 85% of total turnout as the 2017 governors election. There are still 5 hours to go...not good for Youngkin. High turnout is not good for him

EDIT: The previous Virginia turnout record was 2,700,000 votes (2017).

They just broke 3,000,000 votes today. This is not looking good for Youngkin

Polls close in 4 hours, give or take.

Last edited:
Some mentally ill right wing nut job in another thread said that America would end if McAuliffe won. I'll be waiting to see if that actually happens. I'm sure they've already moved on to their next crackpot idea. How long until the right wing nut jobs start with the rigged election bit?

Some mentally ill right wing nut job in another thread said that America would end if McAuliffe won. I'll be waiting to see if that actually happens. I'm sure they've already moved on to their next crackpot idea. How long until the right wing nut jobs start with the rigged election bit?
7pm EST.

Do you care more about the governor of Virginia, Gretta Thunberg, your religious rights being taken from you, or being controlled by mask mandates?
I have no need for religious rights because I don't head fairy tales. Do you enjoy peeing to get a job? I don't wear masks unless it's cold in the winter and Gretta could come over and make me a sandwich but I doubt she will.

Polls close in a few hours. McAuffre is winning as of now, but it remains to be seen how Loudon County comes in.

Noteworthy: Buchanan County in the coalfields, turnout is at 21.85% of registered voters. This is awful for Youngkin. Perhaps not having Trump on the ballot is depressing turnout.

Newport News area (41% black) is at 31% turnout currently which is on pace. There was 42% turnout in the 2017 election so its looking good there for McAuliffe

EDIT: Turnout in Richmond is at 85% of total turnout as the 2017 governors election. There are still 5 hours to go...not good for Youngkin. High turnout is not good for him

Not so sure I would jump out and say he was winning, when the polls don't close for about 3 hours.

LINK

So you would agree it would be equally stupid to say an election is fraudulent before the poles are closed?
More than stupid. Intentional malfeasance comes to mind, if a party official or campaign is speaking.

Last edited:
Do you have any idea of how unstable you sound?

Do you have any idea of how unstable you sound?
LOL how is any of what I said unstable? There was a thread started just a few minutes ago claiming that repub voters were turned away from polling stations in VA because a guy tweeted something something and now THAT election is rigged. And it is true someone on here said America would end if McAuliffe won. So who are the unstable ones? LOL thinking it's me.

How do you know he is winning “as of now”? They don’t report until after 7 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back