Virginia dems concede defeat in election….see how easy it is to be an adult who accepts defeat?

Who is "you people"?

broad brush much? Makes you stupid and your music sucks.
It’s just incredible to me how you people lack self-awareness or feelings of objectivity. You can’t point out the obvious and admit “yeah Un did do some missile tests and Trump’s fit-throwing accomplished jack shit to stop it.”

It’s just incredible to me how you people lack self-awareness or feelings of objectivity. You can’t point out the obvious and admit “yeah Un did do some missile tests and Trump’s fit-throwing accomplished jack shit to stop it.”
I simply answered your question and you threw a temper tantrum. Relax, snowflake. We aren't a monolith. "We" meaning people who disagree with your irrational beliefs.

Oh Christ you act like those countries didn’t do whatever the hell they wanted under Trump? Like are you seriously going to claim otherwise? Don’t be ridiculous.
Ummmmmmmmmmm, when Trump was president Afghanistan citizens had a democracy and rights, including women. Biden threw them all under the bus. Trump had crippling sanctions on Iran, and North Korea was not blatantly challenging us.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, when Trump was president Afghanistan citizens had a democracy and rights, including women. Biden threw them all under the bus. Trump had crippling sanctions on Iran, and North Korea was not blatantly challenging us.
Ummmmmmmmmmmm uh yes North Korea blatantly challenged us. You people are so pitiful. Iran sure has hell did what they wanted as well. It’s incredible to me how you lack any objectivity whatsoever. Be an adult.

But they absolutely believed they could and that their fat Orange God/King would make it happen. And ewe fiddle like Nero as it happened and deny that it was an attack on our democracy.
MAGA

Some idiots believe a cut or a tuck makes them a woman, it doesn't mean it happens.

We aren't a democracy, nothing to attack.

You and I both know I made concessions before about why democrats are vulnerable in the next election. I am the one with objectivity. You people just suck Trump’s dick no matter what.
I did not vote for Trump in 2016. I was forced to vote for him in 2020 because I didn't want what we have now. I'm hoping that Trump is not the nominee in 2024 but I will certainly vote to end the current nightmare, even if Trump is the nominee in 2024. But, I don't suck his dick.

I did not vote for Trump in 2016. I was forced to vote for him in 2020 because I didn't want what we have now. I'm hoping that Trump is not the nominee in 2024 but I will certainly vote to end the current nightmare, even if Trump is the nominee in 2024. But, I don't suck his dick.
You clearly suck his dick because you can’t criticize him for ANYTHING.

You clearly suck his dick because you can’t criticize him for ANYTHING.
I can criticize Trump for a lot of things but I will not jump on the TDS train. I didn't vote for him in 2016 because I didn't really like him. I don't want him to be president again because I really don't like him but if it is a choice between the crap we have now and Trump, it will be an easy vote.

I can criticize Trump for a lot of things but I will not jump on the TDS train. I didn't vote for him in 2016 because I didn't really like him. I don't want him to be president again because I really don't like him but if it is a choice between the crap we have now and Trump, it will be an easy vote.
And yet you can probably see my skepticism since you have yet to criticize him. You’re putting all your energy into democrats.

And yet you can probably see my skepticism since you have yet to criticize him. You’re putting all your energy into democrats.
I have to put all of my energy into defending the TDS against Trump so it doesn't leave me any time to criticize him. I have learned from the past (many times) that if I agree with the left on even just one Trump criticism, then all of a sudden they think I am ripe for conversion therapy and will soon be agreeing with them on everything. Quit the TDS against Trump and that leaves me time to criticize Trump. But, you and others on the left are incapable of that. You continue with the daily TDS, and can't seem to accept the fact that Trump lost and Biden is president.

I have to put all of my energy into defending the TDS against Trump so it doesn't leave me any time to criticize him. I have learned from the past (many times) that if I agree with the left on even just one Trump criticism, then all of a sudden they think I am ripe for conversion therapy and will soon be agreeing with them on everything. Quit the TDS against Trump and that leaves me time to criticize Trump. But, you and others on the left are incapable of that. You continue with the daily TDS, and can't seem to accept the fact that Trump lost and Biden is president.
That reason such a load of bullshit lol. You just don’t want to criticize him.

That reason such a load of bullshit lol. You just don’t want to criticize him.
Let's make a deal. For every time you compliment Trump (and not sarcastically or in a biased way) and call out the TDS left for being wrong in attacking him, I will post one criticism of Trump. One for one. You start. Let's see how long we can keep it going. But, I warn you, I have far more criticisms of Trump than you have valid compliments. In fact, I doubt you can even make it to one. But, I challenge you nonetheless.

Let's make a deal. For every time you compliment Trump (and not sarcastically or in a biased way) and call out the TDS left for being wrong in attacking him, I will post one criticism of Trump. One for one. You start. Let's see how long we can keep it going. But, I warn you, I have far more criticisms of Trump than you have valid compliments. In fact, I doubt you can even make it to one. But, I challenge you nonetheless.
It’s interesting how I have already made concessions about democrats yet you expect me to start this. It’s such an eye roll.

But okay I’ll bite.

Clearly he’s charismatic. I mean i personally find him obnoxious and stupid, but clearly he has a talent for firing up his base and can give a speech that grows his base. That counts for something.

It’s interesting how I have already made concessions about democrats yet you expect me to start this. It’s such an eye roll.

But okay I’ll bite.

Clearly he’s charismatic. I mean i personally find him obnoxious and stupid, but clearly he has a talent for firing up his base and can give a speech that grows his base. That counts for something.
I'll actually say ditto. I accept your compliment and I agree with you that Trump is obnoxious. Like everyone, Trump is stupid in some areas and smart in others. So, I can't go so far as to say he is overall stupid. He certainly is in some areas and he certainly didn't get to be president against all odds by being stupid. Want to try another valid compliment?

Forum List

Back