Virgin Islands Destroys Ron DeSantis Anti Vaccination Mandate For Cruises Out Of Florida

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Cruise lines like Royal Caribbean and Disney may have gone through the trouble of simulated voyages that open the door for unvaccinated guests to sail, but a new policy in the U.S. Virgin Islands will thwart some from sailing. The policy requires all cruise passengers ages 12 and over to be fully vaccinated or the territory will not allow the ship to enter into its ports.

I believe the term is dead in the water Ronny.

Cruise lines like Royal Caribbean and Disney may have gone through the trouble of simulated voyages that open the door for unvaccinated guests to sail, but a new policy in the U.S. Virgin Islands will thwart some from sailing. The policy requires all cruise passengers ages 12 and over to be fully vaccinated or the territory will not allow the ship to enter into its ports.

Charlie Crist is the ultimate whore of a politician. He has extra orifices to shove anything into. A Republican...A Democrat...A Prog...A Communist...We know the fascism of the world government is tightening its grip now. We can at least keep telling you to open up your minds. But the movement to social justice that is out of control is to much like being a drug addict for those who believe they will be made of no consequence. And the sad thing is, those who do most of the GDP work in real terms are being attacked as the enemy of everything.

i believe the term is--CHOICE---it sounds like you are the dead 1 in the water.....

Cruising during a pandemic is not a good idea.

Get vaccinated so we can end this nightmare

That is very good news.

I wish we had leaders here that put safety and science before stupidity and selfishness.

Ronnie's policies are going to hurt Florida economically in the long run if Delta runs rampant here a couple more months.. Orlando, for instance has already cancelled two large conventions, at least two restaurants in the panhandle have closed because employee's are too sick to work. I can't speak for down south but I imagining a few here and there are hurting. Small business where I live is reporting a slow down not usual for this time of summer. Businesses are forbidden to mandate their own mask mandates as well as counties. I could go on and on but one thing, it will hurt.

Of course Skews would cheer an unconstitutional mandate that infringes on people’s rights.
What is the unconstitutional right? Certainly not a business mandating a mask or vaccine. Hell, it's not even unconstitutional for a state to mandate either.

What is the unconstitutional right? Certainly not a business mandating a mask or vaccine. Hell, it's not even unconstitutional for a state to mandate either.
BenitoSmile.jpg

Millions of people like you refusing to vaccinate and you’re obsessed with a few families

I'm concerned about you asshats whining about everything but thousands coming across the border, untested and quite probably infected.

If you're not sit down and STFU....got it?

You're not nearly as clever as you imagine you are.

Roflmao at a few families, you clown

I'm concerned about you asshats whining about everything but thousands coming across the border, untested and quite probably infected.
And ignoring the tens of millions like you who REFUSE to be vaccinated

Because you have a whipping boy

And ignoring the tens of millions like you who REFUSE to be vaccinated

Because you have a whipping boy
When you stand up and say close the border THEN you can complain about anything else you leftist pussy.

Gfy

When you stand up and say close the border THEN you can complain about anything else you leftist pussy.

Gfy
Did you have anything to add (like a link to your bullshit claims)?

Or are you just throwing around tough guy internet bullshit...

Yea...that

Did you have anything to add (like a link to your bullshit claims)?

Or are you just throwing around tough guy internet bullshit...

Yea...that

That what? Lush?

It's all over the fcking news you dimwitted, jag off.

Go sit down, nobody buys into you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back