Viral infections surging in Israel

Vaccine hesitant people already knew that vaccines weaken the immune system. Simple observation and common sense should let most know that. The big CV jab though does even worse.

The COVID-19 vaccine made by Pfizer and BioNTech appears to put young men at elevated risk of developing a heart muscle inflammation called myocarditis, researchers in Israel say. In a report submitted today to the Israeli Ministry of Health, they conclude that between one in 3000 and one in 6000 men ages 16 to 24 who received the vaccine developed the rare condition. But most cases were mild and resolved within a few weeks, which is typical for myocarditis. “I can’t imagine it’s going to be anything that would cause medical people to say we shouldn’t vaccinate kids,” says Douglas Diekema, a pediatrician and bioethicist at Seattle Children’s Hospital.

Israeli health officials first flagged the issue in April, when they reported more than 60 cases, mostly in young men who had received their second dose of vaccine a few days earlier...cont @ link

“We usually see it disappearing in the summer, but if we consider the numbers now, it looks like winter in previous years,” said Brosh. “During the winter 2020-2021, we did not see one individual case of RSV.”

View attachment 513108
My husband had a VIRAL heart attack a few years ago--------I knew when he caught the covid that it would take him down hard. He wound up in the hospital twice over it. You don't really heal completely from myocardist or viral heart attacks--you get better true. But you will always be at risk of another viral infection being the last blow to the heart......same goes heart inflammation once you start weakening the muscle--it will always make the next attack more likely and more potent.

I predict that we will start seeing an uptick in heart attacks and especially viral heart attacks ending more lives.

My husband had a VIRAL heart attack a few years ago--------I knew when he caught the covid that it would take him down hard. He wound up in the hospital twice over it. You don't really heal completely from myocardist or viral heart attacks--you get better true. But you will always be at risk of another viral infection being the last blow to the heart......same goes heart inflammation once you start weakening the muscle--it will always make the next attack more likely and more potent.

I predict that we will start seeing an uptick in heart attacks and especially viral heart attacks ending more lives.

No doubt a lot of people will have pulmonary hypertension both young and old over these vaccines. Many though won't even recognize it as vaccine damage. Per the vaccinated - 'You know just flu like systems and I feel like its harder to breath.' The EMF increase in their lives adds to all that too. People we know who can barely breath have gotten dramatically worse since they put the tower up in town here. The dots do not connect for them. Per our house I started having high blood pressure for the first time in my life after they put in a SMART meter. We didn't realize it was their because Rod was blind (until surgery) I was super sick and in hospital for a week after surgery and no high blood pressure that whole time either til back home. They were not suppose to put it in. Anyhow they took it out after Rod threatened to get a lawyer. Blood pressure returned to normal.

Today at the ACIP meeting. In the new “v-safe” after vaccination health checker system the CDC is using to monitor adverse events, 9.1% of the of the 57,126 children aged 12–15-years old reported a grade 3 (severe) adverse event after the first shot. Over 25% of the 15,988 participants aged 12-15 years who received the second dose answered yes to “unable to do normal daily activities”, a grade 3 severe adverse reaction.
The FDA’s “Toxicity Grading Scale for Healthy Adult and Adolescent-Volunteers Enrolled in Preventive Vaccine Clinical Trials” describes a severe (Grade 3) event as significant: prevents daily activity.

V safe reports June 2021.jpg

Vaccine hesitant people already knew that vaccines weaken the immune system. Simple observation and common sense should let most know that. The big CV jab though does even worse.

The COVID-19 vaccine made by Pfizer and BioNTech appears to put young men at elevated risk of developing a heart muscle inflammation called myocarditis, researchers in Israel say. In a report submitted today to the Israeli Ministry of Health, they conclude that between one in 3000 and one in 6000 men ages 16 to 24 who received the vaccine developed the rare condition. But most cases were mild and resolved within a few weeks, which is typical for myocarditis. “I can’t imagine it’s going to be anything that would cause medical people to say we shouldn’t vaccinate kids,” says Douglas Diekema, a pediatrician and bioethicist at Seattle Children’s Hospital.

Israeli health officials first flagged the issue in April, when they reported more than 60 cases, mostly in young men who had received their second dose of vaccine a few days earlier...cont @ link

“We usually see it disappearing in the summer, but if we consider the numbers now, it looks like winter in previous years,” said Brosh. “During the winter 2020-2021, we did not see one individual case of RSV.”

View attachment 513108

For a lot of people I'd guess this is about statistics. Are you more likely to die from the virus or the vaccine? Looks like it's from the virus.

For a lot of people I'd guess this is about statistics. Are you more likely to die from the virus or the vaccine? Looks like it's from the virus.
CDC has hospitals cooking the books so yeah a virus but induced or worsened by the vaccine and I am certain EMF is playing its part too. Just got done chatting with a gal who like me had a spike in blood pressure that she had never had before they put in the SMART meter which they were told not to. They took the one here back out but they wouldn't hers so they built a cage around it all.

CDC has hospitals cooking the books so yeah a virus but induced or worsened by the vaccine and I am certain EMF is playing its part too. Just got done chatting with a gal who like me had a spike in blood pressure that she had never had before they put in the SMART meter which they were told not to. They took the one here back out but they wouldn't hers so they built a cage around it all.

I think it'll take a long time to see whether the vaccine is causing problems or not.

China is an interesting place because they've had their vaccines out, though I've heard they're a different type of vaccine to most western vaccines, and now they're having their worst situation since the beginning of last year.

I think it'll take a long time to see whether the vaccine is causing problems or not.

China is an interesting place because they've had their vaccines out, though I've heard they're a different type of vaccine to most western vaccines, and now they're having their worst situation since the beginning of last year.
I'm connected with a lot of nurses and have some very good friends who are doctors. They are seeing the negative effect of these vaccines first hand daily. One is in an ICU units and all their beds are full with vaccinated peeps.

I'm connected with a lot of nurses and have some very good friends who are doctors. They are seeing the negative effect of these vaccines first hand daily. One is in an ICU units and all their beds are full with vaccinated peeps.

Maybe, but what would it be like WITHOUT the vaccines?

Really? Any evidence (or even any logic) for this?

The answer is no, just to save you the effort of bothering to try with this conspiracy theory
Merely a logical conclusion when you factor everything in. Unless of course you are totally blind and have no common sense whatsoever.

Merely a logical conclusion when you factor everything in. Unless of course you are totally blind and have no common sense whatsoever.

If you think this is a "logical conclusion", then you don't know anything. It's not logical in the slightest.

What you want to say is that it's "a lazy argument and convenient" for you.

If you think this is a "logical conclusion", then you don't know anything. It's not logical in the slightest.

What you want to say is that it's "a lazy argument and convenient" for you.
Actually I tagged you in another thread because it covers what I have already told you. Apparently you have not seen that yet or are ignoring it.

It is perfectly logical if you realize and have already extensively studied for yourself what big pharma has been doing with vaccines to the children. That is why they call us "antivaxxers" in an attempt to slander us after all.

BTW, I don't need to argue about anything.

Actually I tagged you in another thread because it covers what I have already told you. Apparently you have not seen that yet or are ignoring it.

It is perfectly logical if you realize and have already extensively studied for yourself what big pharma has been doing with vaccines to the children. That is why they call us "antivaxxers" in an attempt to slander us after all.

BTW, I don't need to argue about anything.

Or maybe I'm just not convinced with what you're saying.

Or maybe I'm just not convinced with what you're saying.
It doesn't matter if you are or aren't. The proof is out there if one takes the time to look.

I did find a few more things while looking for something else though that I thought fits into it all.

world growth rate.PNG

Snapshot from the WHO website

4,033,274,676 vaccines doses Ww.PNG

It doesn't matter if you are or aren't. The proof is out there if one takes the time to look.

I did find a few more things while looking for something else though that I thought fits into it all.

View attachment 524044

Snapshot from the WHO website

View attachment 524046

Posting evidence without explaining why it fits your argument is pointless. I have no idea why you've posted this

Forum List

Back