Violent Video Games Hailed as Learning Tool

Didn't the 9-11 bombers used a game very similar to their flight plan to train?

However I agree with the conclusions.

I play video games and know many many people who do, they do not make us into killers

Sorry but those conclusions are silly and paranoid

I play video games and know many many people who do, they do not make us into killers

But with a little terrorist brainwashing you'd be a prime candidate.

No I would not, and I have read the quran and all the terrorist propaganda. I would have to be open to the idea of brainwashing/indoctrination. They did it long before video games, it is just a new tool they use.

Video games do not make terrorists, the hateful rhetoric of mohammed and his minions do

I own approximately 50 video games and I have yet to kill anyone

No I would not, and I have read the quran and all the terrorist propaganda. I would have to be open to the idea of brainwashing/indoctrination. They did it long before video games, it is just a new tool they use.

Video games do not make terrorists, the hateful rhetoric of mohammed and his minions do

When you were playing and you pulled the trigger of that assault rifle and saw you first head shot, did it make you feel good inside?

When you were playing and you pulled the trigger of that assault rifle and saw you first head shot, did it make you feel good inside?

Yes, it made me realize I could beat the game, no problem, that was it, I happen to understand that it was a game, not real life.

I am very good at Call of Duty :happy-1:

Yes, it made me realize I could beat the game, no problem, that was it, I happen to understand that it was a game, not real life.

How did you like Splinter cell?

How did you like Splinter cell?

I do not have that one, but Half Life 2 is my favorite game ever, it is all about fighting communism

Here is the thing Froggy, anything can be used as a tool. Anything can be twisted into something good or bad.

Here is the thing Froggy, anything can be used as a tool. Anything can be twisted into something good or bad.

Exactly my point, it depends on the person, I can listen to emo music and not cut myself :D

I don't think "terrorist training" is what the article implies. Personally, I strongly believe that violent video games have contributed to the bullying mindset so commonplace among young people these days. Kids are spending an unacceptably enormous amount of time at some piece of IT equipment, and are losing touch with reality because of it, again, in my opinion. I shudder to think this is NOT going away, and that these kids are the future leaders of our country. Will all business be conducted in some virtual reality in the near future?

I don't think "terrorist training" is what the article implies. Personally, I strongly believe that violent video games have contributed to the bullying mindset so commonplace among young people these days. Kids are spending an unacceptably enormous amount of time at some piece of IT equipment, and are losing touch with reality because of it, again, in my opinion. I shudder to think this is NOT going away, and that these kids are the future leaders of our country. Will all business be conducted in some virtual reality in the near future?

I agree that kids spend way to much time on things like video games and cell phones ect. But the article implies that the video games are the problem, it is parenting that is the problem. Using technology as a babysitter is not a good thing

New Topics

Forum List

Back