Violent Union Member Shoots Business Owner

Like the TEA Party and Pro Life people. :lol:

Not at all. You can't show me any cases of the Tea Party or Pro Lifers using violence. Not one.

Tea Partyers?
Not too many if any. Still dont know of an arrest associated with a tea party ralley.

Pro lifers? Sure. Some of them are assholes.....but there are millions of them....you wish to define the cause by the actions of a small minority?

Not at all. I judge based upon the majority. But we all know the truth that a majority of Union members are violent thugs.

I am not a union memeber, I am self employed. You should see what wee did to those that were taking our jobs during the brown invasion. Makes the union dudes look like Boy Scouts.

Last edited:
Not at all. You can't show me any cases of the Tea Party or Pro Lifers using violence. Not one.

Tea Partyers?
Not too many if any. Still dont know of an arrest associated with a tea party ralley.

Pro lifers? Sure. Some of them are assholes.....but there are millions of them....you wish to define the cause by the actions of a small minority?

Not at all. I judge based upon the majority. But we all know the truth that a majority of Union members are violent thugs.

So you know all union members and their actions, how do you find time to post?

Hmm I thought it was the Tea Party that was violent!! Unions are nothing but thugs and use thug tactics! This one went way over board but they love to cause havoc to get their point across.

They love to claim the Tea Party is violent when we all know that simply isn't true. Even if there was the rare chance that one Tea Party member was found using violence, that's either a dem plant or faked footage.

This shooting is just further evidence that Unions are based on violence!

Tea Partyers?

I know what I've seen. And that's enough. When was the last time we saw a story about a Union member doing something good for the community?? It's just violence and hatred from Unions. Anyone with a brain can see that.

Tea Partyers?

As you know, I am a business planner/recruiter in the NYC area. About one third of my clients have all or part of their company unionized. We have experienced strikes, wildcat strikes, sympathy strikes, etc.
We have found the union chiefs to be the aggressors.....trying to rile up the members....but most of the members ralley and cheer....but show up on the line as peaceful, yet disgruntled workers. If 100 picket, maybe 3 or 4 harrass the "scabs"....and those 3 or 4 are the vocal ones using terms like "hate" and "death" and such....the rest? Getting dizzy wallking the oval.

I know what I've seen. And that's enough. When was the last time we saw a story about a Union member doing something good for the community?? It's just violence and hatred from Unions. Anyone with a brain can see that.

The news sensationlaizes.....they dont show the peaceful picketers.....they dont show the union member sitting at home while the 50 or so are at the "hearing" screaming like animals...

They only show the rock throwers, hate mongerers.....

Tea Partyers?

As you know, I am a business planner/recruiter in the NYC area. About one third of my clients have all or part of their company unionized. We have experienced strikes, wildcat strikes, sympathy strikes, etc.
We have found the union chiefs to be the aggressors.....trying to rile up the members....but most of the members ralley and cheer....but show up on the line as peaceful, yet disgruntled workers. If 100 picket, maybe 3 or 4 harrass the "scabs"....and those 3 or 4 are the vocal ones using terms like "hate" and "death" and such....the rest? Getting dizzy wallking the oval.

thank you for the brains.

Hmm I thought it was the Tea Party that was violent!! Unions are nothing but thugs and use thug tactics! This one went way over board but they love to cause havoc to get their point across.

They love to claim the Tea Party is violent when we all know that simply isn't true. Even if there was the rare chance that one Tea Party member was found using violence, that's either a dem plant or faked footage.

This shooting is just further evidence that Unions are based on violence!

what are you doing?

I need to believe you are being sarcastic......I thought you saw through the partisan BS and rhetoric.

It's sad that some people are so warped by the union is best idealology that they would stoop to consistant violence that woul escalate to attempted murder.

I'll bet my bottom dollar that no arrest will be made.

We are a country of 300 million.

To label this man as a "union" member is spinning the truth.
If he were a non union member, he likely would have done the same thing.

I am sick and tired of groups being labeled by the actions of a few.

And anyone on the right that plays on this as a "union" issue has no right to complain about the spin about the tea party...and the select few racists that are part of it.

The IBEW has been harassing King for years.

It's not just one guy but an entire local union.

this one was.

Which means they all are. At least a majority of them.

In the black-and-white world of conservatopia, all union workers are thugs and all business owners are saints.

Again it's the entire local IBEW that has been victimizing King.

He even won a cease and desist law suit against the IBEW for illegally promising his employees payola if they brought the union into his shop.

It's corruption as usual for unions.

All this guy is doing is running a successful business with employees who want to work for him. It's the fucking union douche bags that have a problem with a man succeeding.

New Topics

Forum List

Back