Violent Union Member Shoots Business Owner

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
Those of us who don't have a hard on for unions realize that unions and union workers are violent and corrupt

DEVELOPING: Ohio Business Owner Shot For Being Non-Union, Police Investigating*|*LaborUnionReport.com

With around 25 employees, John King owns one of the largest non-union electrical contracting businesses in the Toledo, Ohio area. As a non-union contractor, his business happens to be doing well at a time when unions in the construction industry are suffering....

Unfortunately, being a non-union electrical company, King has always been on the radar of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW). In fact, in 2006, he won a significant case against the IBEW at the US Court of Appeals, after the union had improperly promised his electricians jobs on union sites if they voted the union into King’s company....

Since he’s been in business, in addition to the legal battles and verbal abuse, King’s company has been vandalized and threatened on numerous occasions....

One of his employees, whose car was trashed by the union picketers, was also beaten up by IBEW thugs....

Last Wednesday, however, the attacks on Mr. King became much more serious when he was awakened late in the evening at his home in Monroe County, Michigan and saw that the motion lights in his driveway had come on. When he looked out his front window, he saw a figure near his SUV and went outside.

As soon as he got outside his front door, King yelled at the individual who was crouched down by King’s vehicle. As soon as King yelled, the suspect stood and, without hesitation, fired a shot at Mr. King.

This is what the union douche bag wrote on King's car

Scab1.jpg

Those of us who don't have a hard on for unions realize that unions and union workers are violent and corrupt

DEVELOPING: Ohio Business Owner Shot For Being Non-Union, Police Investigating*|*LaborUnionReport.com

With around 25 employees, John King owns one of the largest non-union electrical contracting businesses in the Toledo, Ohio area. As a non-union contractor, his business happens to be doing well at a time when unions in the construction industry are suffering....

Unfortunately, being a non-union electrical company, King has always been on the radar of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW). In fact, in 2006, he won a significant case against the IBEW at the US Court of Appeals, after the union had improperly promised his electricians jobs on union sites if they voted the union into King’s company....

Since he’s been in business, in addition to the legal battles and verbal abuse, King’s company has been vandalized and threatened on numerous occasions....

One of his employees, whose car was trashed by the union picketers, was also beaten up by IBEW thugs....

Last Wednesday, however, the attacks on Mr. King became much more serious when he was awakened late in the evening at his home in Monroe County, Michigan and saw that the motion lights in his driveway had come on. When he looked out his front window, he saw a figure near his SUV and went outside.

As soon as he got outside his front door, King yelled at the individual who was crouched down by King’s vehicle. As soon as King yelled, the suspect stood and, without hesitation, fired a shot at Mr. King.

Scab1.jpg

He's so stupid he doesn't even know what a "scab" is in union terms.

Scab1.jpg

This is business as usual, I remember as a child my dad having to stay up all night because he signed off on some electrical work and the union was pissed.

It can be obviously be blamed on the Democrat party and their anti-business rhetoric that inflames such individuals.

Last edited:
We are a country of 300 million.

To label this man as a "union" member is spinning the truth.
If he were a non union member, he likely would have done the same thing.

I am sick and tired of groups being labeled by the actions of a few.

And anyone on the right that plays on this as a "union" issue has no right to complain about the spin about the tea party...and the select few racists that are part of it.

And anyone on the right that plays on this as a "union" issue has no right to complain about the spin about the tea party...and the select few racists that are part of it.

Nonsense, Some of us have a bit more knowledge of union tactics.

When was the last time 500 tea partiers showed up to harass a 14 yr old?

Skull, it was stupid to say that union members are violent. Most are not.

Having said that, these ones need to be caught - and punished. They are thugs.

what about the pro lifers that harrass abortion clinics?

There are millions of union memebers in the country....dont talk to me about how 500 assholes define them.

Dont get me wrong...I believe unions have run their course and are more of a problem than a benefit.....but most union members do not fall into the strong arm tactics and violence.

Exactly. Full Auto and I have both seen the Union handbook which actually describes the proper type of violence to use in the right situation.

Which means they all are. At least a majority of them.
Like the TEA Party and Pro Life people. :lol:

Not at all. You can't show me any cases of the Tea Party or Pro Lifers using violence. Not one.

Tea Partyers?
Not too many if any. Still dont know of an arrest associated with a tea party ralley.

Pro lifers? Sure. Some of them are assholes.....but there are millions of them....you wish to define the cause by the actions of a small minority?

what about the pro lifers that harrass abortion clinics?

There are millions of union memebers in the country....dont talk to me about how 500 assholes define them.

Dont get me wrong...I believe unions have run their course and are more of a problem than a benefit.....but most union members do not fall into the strong arm tactics and violence.

What about them? The continued incidents, portray an institutionalized problem. I am not saying all union members are. But the leadership is what I question. I grew up in Detroit most of my family worked for the unions. I have personally witnessed violent behaviour by the avg joe.

Hmm I thought it was the Tea Party that was violent!! Unions are nothing but thugs and use thug tactics! This one went way over board but they love to cause havoc to get their point across.

New Topics

Forum List

Back