Violent Trumpists: Capitol Police Ask for National Guard 60 Day Extension

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
The greatest threat to our democracy is Trumpism, racism, and terrorism, all mixed together. America has not seen this threat to our democracy since the Civil War.

Last edited:
The threat to our democracy is Trumpism, racism, and terrorism, all mixed together. America has not seen this threat to our democracy since the Civil War.

Hahahahahaha better take off that facediaper, bumpkin, the CO2 has melted your brain cells.

They can't stay any longer. If they do, they'll die of starvation or some food poison what with that crap you fuglies are feeding them

Take it up with the contractors who supply the food, it won't be the first time these troops are eating shitty food, I know from being in Army mess halls and being fed MRE's.

The Democrats want to disarm our citizens and defund the police (leaving us defenseless), so I have a suggestion....

We should let the National Guard stay in Washington for as long as the Democrats want as long as we can deduct the costs from their salaries!!!!

They can't stay any longer. If they do, they'll die of starvation or some food poison what with that crap you fuglies are feeding them

Take it up with the contractors who supply the food, it won't be the first time these troops are eating shitty food, I know from being in Army mess halls and being fed MRE's.

No. Passing the fucking buck may be ok with the likes of you, but I'd just as soon the people responsible for feeding our national guard take care of this problem.

Mess halls and MRE's aren't 5 star, but at least they are safe to eat and aren't rotted you dumb, cold son of a bitch.

Typical elitist lefty shitass attitude.

Check it out. Trump's terrorist wannabee legions are upset because they can't be terrorists. They really want the NG to leave, as they think their fascist coup might work if that happens.

When will your delusion end?

Did something big happened today over the bogus March 4 swearing in fantasy?

Trump is in FLORIDA!

Last edited:

No. Passing the fucking buck may be ok with the likes of you, but I'd just as soon the people responsible for feeding our national guard take care of this problem.

Mess halls and MRE's aren't 5 star, but at least they are safe to eat and aren't rotted you dumb, cold son of a bitch.

Typical elitist lefty shitass attitude.

STFU you barely literate moron, nowhere did I say that it's okay to feed these troops bad food. Whoever contracted this food provider, as well as the food provider, needs to be disciplined, and a new provider found, or they can bring in mess kitchens until they find one.

Unfortunately we need troops in D.C. because of rightwing terrorists threatening our lawmakers.

The greatest threat to our democracy is Trumpism, racism, and terrorism, all mixed together. America has not seen this threat to our democracy since the Civil War.

No guns ok? in your armed insurrection. A whole bunch of people got past the security and took over a mostly empty building yeah. And for that they should pay the price,,, but its hardly the terrorism Dems are making it out to be, needing an army to protect them.

I've seen no evidence that Trump has ever promoted RACISM, in his 4 years... this is crap you guys made up and ran with from day one. What is Trumpism? wanting the U.S. to be energy independent from the ME? or requiring that people follow existing immigration laws?

The Democrats want to disarm our citizens and defund the police (leaving us defenseless), so I have a suggestion....

We should let the National Guard stay in Washington for as long as the Democrats want as long as we can deduct the costs from their salaries!!!!

Actually, all those arrested from the January 6th riot should be fined, collectively, enough to cover the cost of feeding and housing these troops. Unfortunately, most Trumpists are broke dick and unemployed like the white trash rabble that was arrested.

No guns ok? in your armed insurrection. A whole bunch of people got past the security and took over a mostly empty building yeah. And for that they should pay the price,,, but its hardly the terrorism Dems are making it out to be, needing an army to protect them.

I've seen no evidence that Trump has ever promoted RACISM, in his 4 years... this is crap you guys made up and ran with from day one. What is Trumpism? wanting the U.S. to be energy independent from the ME? or requiring that people follow existing immigration laws?

They were certifying the electoral college vote, and all the lawmakers were there. Trump should have his fat ass outfitted in an orange jumpsuit, but we'll have to settle for flushing this turd out of the White House.

Seems the Democrats announced an insurrection would occur in DC today. Nobody came. Aren't they silly?

Seems the Democrats announced an insurrection would occur in DC today. Nobody came. Aren't they silly?

Looks like our military came though for our country. :thankusmile:

God Bless America.

Forum List

Back