Violent Seditionists Are Being Arrested By SWAT Teams And It’s Making Them Very Upset

It is clear that you would defend your beloved Proud Boys even if they'd gone to the homes of AntiFa members and beat the holy fuck out of them. Perhaps you should join their ranks. ....

If it that clear, and the Proud BOys are that bad, then it should be no problem to find an example of them being bad and call me out on it.

Instead the best example you could come up with, does not support your claims and instead supports mine.

Can you find an example, where Antifa or BLM held an event, and the Proud Boys showed up and laid siege to it, only held back from violence by the police, eventually getting past the cops to attack?

Or, something similar? Or even something different but with an equivalent level of aggression>?

I'm completely willing to discuss any incidents you want to discuss. Because I've done so before with libs, and your example is generally the best they can do.

There are some other examples that were reported by the press as the Proud Boys attacking, but so far, all those examples fall apart with a second investigation.

But, hey, maybe you will be the lib to finally do better.

I have to go to work soon. I will check back tonight or tomorrow. Take you time. LOOK HARD. Find something you feel good about.

Or, if you can't find anything, will you have the balls to admit that?

If it that clear, and the Proud BOys are that bad, then it should be no problem to find an example of them being bad and call me out on it.

Instead the best example you could come up with, does not support your claims and instead supports mine.

Can you find an example, where Antifa or BLM held an event, and the Proud Boys showed up and laid siege to it, only held back from violence by the police, eventually getting past the cops to attack?

Or, something similar? Or even something different but with an equivalent level of aggression>?

I'm completely willing to discuss any incidents you want to discuss. Because I've done so before with libs, and your example is generally the best they can do.

There are some other examples that were reported by the press as the Proud Boys attacking, but so far, all those examples fall apart with a second investigation.

But, hey, maybe you will be the lib to finally do better.

I have to go to work soon. I will check back tonight or tomorrow. Take you time. LOOK HARD. Find something you feel good about.

Or, if you can't find anything, will you have the balls to admit that?

Why would I bother? You will only deny it and dream up some ridiculous set of alternative facts. I'm sorry you have to work today.

Why would I bother? You will only deny it and dream up some ridiculous set of alternative facts. I'm sorry you have to work today.

Because it would reveal my alleged...whatever to everyone who reads it.

Right now, all you have your failure to support your accusations.

Anyhow in the real world, the Proud Boy s.o.p. is to have a free speech march, or something like it, and the left, represented normally be Antifa, is unable to accept Free Speech and violently attacks, and the Proud Boys fight back.

That you ignore this and insist that they are the bad guys, is because you are on the side of the ACTUAL bad guys, ie Antifa.

Because it would reveal my alleged...whatever to everyone who reads it.

Right now, all you have your failure to support your accusations.

Anyhow in the real world, the Proud Boy s.o.p. is to have a free speech march, or something like it, and the left, represented normally be Antifa, is unable to accept Free Speech and violently attacks, and the Proud Boys fight back.

That you ignore this and insist that they are the bad guys, is because you are on the side of the ACTUAL bad guys, ie Antifa.

IMHO both the Proud Boys AND AntiFa are bad guys and they BOTH instigate shit.

IMHO both the Proud Boys AND AntiFa are bad guys and they BOTH instigate shit.

Which is a win for the actual bad guys.

What should be happening right now, is that all good people of the country, should be disgusted by teh way that the far left has taken a stance against Freedom of Speech.

The tactics of the Proud Boys, are ACTUALY BRAVE, as opposed to "brave", setting themselves up to be attacked and then defending themselves.

But, with the lies of hte media, the American public, generally does not know about it.

People are literally fighting and dying in the streets over your freedoms, and you are just buying the lies that both sides are equally bad.

Forum List

Back