Violence kills 75 in Iraq, PM seeks world's support

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
They just can't seem to restrain themselves from murdering each other, not even when it comes to people at a funeral.

Violence kills 75 in Iraq, PM seeks world's support
By Alistair Lyon

BAGHDAD Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:42am EST

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Bomb attacks and shootings killed at least 75 people in Iraq on Wednesday, police and hospital sources said, making it one of the bloodiest days in months.

In the deadliest incident, a bomb blew up in a funeral tent where mourners were marking the death two days ago of a Sunni Muslim pro-government militiaman, police said. It killed 18 people and wounded 16 in Shatub, a village south of Baquba.

In northwestern Iraq, assailants detonated roadside bombs near a bridge in Ain al-Jahash, 60 km (37 miles) south of Mosul as an army patrol was crossing it. Six soldiers were killed and eight people were wounded, six of them civilians, police said.

Continue reading at:

Violence kills 75 in Iraq, PM seeks world's support | Reuters

Wow! what a racist statement. Like other people don't kill each other in a civil war. Zionist invade Iraq, murder millions of people, destabilize the government, inflame the Iraq people and then demonize the civil war.

Israeli Forces Attack Palestinian Funeral
Palestine News & Info Agency - WAFA - Israeli Forces Attack Palestinian Funeral, Injuring many

:cuckoo:

Who wants to answer this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-3e0EkvIEM]Mine mine mine (Finding Nemo) - YouTube[/ame]

Wow! what a racist statement. Like other people don't kill each other in a civil war. Zionist invade Iraq, murder millions of people, destabilize the government, inflame the Iraq people and then demonize the civil war.

Palestine News & Info Agency - WAFA - Israeli Forces Attack Palestinian Funeral, Injuring many

WTF did I just read ??
<<<< that's what I said more than
50 years ago when I first encountered islamo nazi literature

WTF did I just read ??

You read the rantings of one who was trolling at stupidstuffthatcanbecutandpastedontomessageboards.com

WTF did I just read ??

islamo nazi ? :lol: Still trying to tie Islam with the Nazis.

WTF did I just read ??

islamo nazi ? :lol: Still trying to tie Islam with the Nazis.

Perhaps you can tell us why Mein Kempf is so popular in the Muslim world. Underneath it all, for all we know, TruthHider might agree with that Muslim who is shown at some protest in Europe carrying a sign which says that Hitler should have finished the job.*

If it's on Russia Today it has to be the Real McCoy. About the OP, thank your Kenyan Messiah.
Where was "the Kenyan" in 1963?

"Another very good example of a CIA-organized regime change was a coup in 1963 that employed political assassination, mass imprisonment, torture and murder. This was the military coup that first brought Saddam Hussein's beloved Ba'ath Party to power in Iraq."

Regime Change: How the CIA put Saddam&#39;s Party in Power

If it's on Russia Today it has to be the Real McCoy. About the OP, thank your Kenyan Messiah.

"Another very good example of a CIA-organized regime change was a coup in 1963 that employed political assassination, mass imprisonment, torture and murder. This was the military coup that first brought Saddam Hussein's beloved Ba'ath Party to power in Iraq."

Regime Change: How the CIA put Saddam's Party in Power

Sadly, George here will neglect to tell you that it was ARIF and not a 26 year old Saddam that came to power in 1963 and ARIF put the Ba'ath Party and Saddam in PRISON!

Sadly, George here will neglect to tell you that it was ARIF and not a 26 year old Saddam that came to power in 1963 and ARIF put the Ba'ath Party and Saddam in PRISON!
That's because George never said Saddam came to power in 1963.
Saddam's party shared power in Iraq after the assassination of a controversial Iraqi president named Qassim

"The Ramadan Revolution, also referred to as the 8 February Revolution and the February 1963 Coup d'état in Iraq, was a military coup by the Ba'ath Party's Iraqi-wing which overthrew the Prime Minister of Iraq, Abd al-Karim Qasim in 1963.

"General Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr became the new Prime Minister and Colonel Abdul Salam Arif became President."

Saddam was al-Bakr's deputy in '63, and while his path to the presidency detoured through prison, it was set in motion by CIA meddling in the internal affairs of Iraq.

Ramadan Revolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Saddam's party shared power in Iraq after the assassination of a controversial Iraqi president named Qassim

"The Ramadan Revolution, also referred to as the 8 February Revolution and the February 1963 Coup d'état in Iraq, was a military coup by the Ba'ath Party's Iraqi-wing which overthrew the Prime Minister of Iraq, Abd al-Karim Qasim in 1963.

"General Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr became the new Prime Minister and Colonel Abdul Salam Arif became President."

Saddam was al-Bakr's deputy in '63, and while his path to the presidency detoured through prison, it was set in motion by CIA meddling in the internal affairs of Iraq.

Sorry, but you have already mentioned it multiple times! LOL

Saddam and the Bath Party came to power in the summer of 1968, long after CIA involvement in the overthrow of a different Iraqi president many years earlier. The CIA are not connected, at least in the context of overthrowing Qasim, to Saddam and the Bath Parties rise to power in the summer of 1968.

Sorry, but you have already mentioned it multiple times! LOL

Saddam and the Bath Party came to power in the summer of 1968, long after CIA involvement in the overthrow of a different Iraqi president many years earlier. The CIA are not connected, at least in the context of overthrowing Qasim, to Saddam and the Bath Parties rise to power in the summer of 1968.
Who was General Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr?
When did he rise to power in Iraq?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back