"Violence is the language of the unheard"

The same thing can be said when those who condemned the violence in Portland and placed blame on BLM, ANTIFA, and generally anyone they could thing off. Yet the shoe is on the other foot and all they can says is that they are patriots. After Trump egged them on this what happen. 4 people died and 60 arrests, and federal property vandalized on the first day of the protest.

“Our country has had enough,” Trump said. “We will not take it anymore, and that’s what this is all about. To use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal.” When he was finished, supporters headed for the Capitol building.

an election that the Courts have found was legal.

No. Simply put. No.

Like I said before, there was no legal resolution. The courts did not consider the evidence. They essentially suspended due process for the sake of expedience.
The final judgment is that election was legal. The Courts considered the evidence they found was properly admitted. Live with it. It's called …. life.

No. Simply put. No.

Like I said before, there was no legal resolution. The courts did not consider the evidence. They essentially suspended due process for the sake of expedience.
The final judgment is that the election was legal. The Courts considered the evidence they found was properly admitted. Live with it. It's called …. life.

Nah, I don't believe I will. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court is a prime example of that.

Up to now no one can produce a list of the cities or even businesses that were burned down due to protests.

Thats because such a list simply doesn't exist.

If the OP isn't lying he's engaging in hyperbole.
WTF? Are you trying to claim that the lefts brown shirts antifa and blm haven't burned and looted?

No. Simply put. No.

The final judgment is that election was legal. The Courts considered the evidence they found was properly admitted. Live with it. It's called …. life.
No they didn't look at any evidence--------they simply ruled on technicalities in order to avoid the "trouble" that hearing the case would have cost them with violent liberal brown shirts running around and bribing those in the globalist club.

At any rate, I will leave this here and go watch some TV.

I also saw this:
proud-boys-attend-january-6-dc-rally-incognito-all-black-2021-1

So I think I will wait for ACTUAL FBI confirmation since they will be arresting people, rather than rely on anonymous tweets.

Ahh... so both sides were at it trying to agitate the mob. Well then. I stand partially corrected.

I have no idea whether there was any Antifa involvement, certainly hasn't been shown yet by law enforcement and no idea if the accounts spouting these back and forth are really who they say :dunno:

So far, the figures identified by police are not Antifa but a pro-Trump extremists.

No. Simply put. No.

The courts consider evidence when there is a case and when there is actual evidence. From the top of my head, several times Guilliani was asked IF he was claiming fraud, and IF he had actual evidence of fraud and he had to back down (lying to a judge is serious). There was one "witness" caught out lying, and a multitude who didn't understand how the election observer process actually works and didn't understand what they were watching because as a cohort they skipped the orientation. What's more - the DoJ investigated all credible claims. And nothing.

He refused to commit to a peaceful transfer of power. Can you think of that ever happening before?

Yeah, I can. January 20, 2017. From then on, the Democratic Party chose to launch a scurrilous investigation against Trump about his supposed collusion with the Russian government. They spent the better part of four years looking for ways to remove him from office. There was NEVER a peaceful transfer of power then, and sadly, there won't be one now.

The die is cast.

I don't agree with that at all. Trump was sworn in. Obama left office. All the processes were followed. Obama's team transitioned with Trump's team. Nothing - nothing like what Trump is doing with Biden's team.

Investigating Trump was not scurrilous. Was there a political aspect to it? Of course. There almost always IS in these investigations, but that doesn't mean there wasn't merit. It was determined the Russians were engaging in activities in an attempt to influence not just our election, but elections in other western countries. It is also factual that multiple people in Trump's campaign, and he and his family, had meetings and connections with Russian officials. And they lied about it. That merits at least an investigation. IF you TRULY think investigations and impeachments represent a "unpeaceful transfer of power" then surely you would agree then that the Republican investigation of Clinton also represent an "unpeaceful" transfer of power right?

I don't agree that either of those were not peaceful transfers of power, they were simply politics and other presidents have also faced hostile politics and investigations from the opposition.

Nothing - nothing was like what we have been seeing in recent months.
Seriously you claim this nonsense when Obama did far far worse....he had the fbi/cia not only spying on Trump and his people but falsifying evidence for criminal procedings and to toss trump out of office.

At any rate, I will leave this here and go watch some TV.

I also saw this:
proud-boys-attend-january-6-dc-rally-incognito-all-black-2021-1

So I think I will wait for ACTUAL FBI confirmation since they will be arresting people, rather than rely on anonymous tweets.

Ahh... so both sides were at it trying to agitate the mob. Well then. I stand partially corrected.

I have no idea whether there was any Antifa involvement, certainly hasn't been shown yet by law enforcement and no idea if the accounts spouting these back and forth are really who they say :dunno:

So far, the figures identified by police are not Antifa but a pro-Trump extremists.

So Far--the corrupt left and their foreign masters and billionaire owners have CONVENIENTLY FAILED to put up pictures of the antifa known to be present.

Forum List

Back