Violence Erupts Across The Country After Supreme Court Decision - Thanks Obama

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Rhode Island Democratic state Senate candidate Jennifer Rourke was punched in the face by her GOP opponent -- a police officer who was off-duty -- during an abortion rights rally at the State House in Providence Friday night, Rourke told CNN in a statement. Rourke said she was deescalating a situation with a counterprotester "when my Republican opponent Jeann Lugo punched me multiple times in the face." Lugo was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct after turning himself Saturday afternoon, Erik Yanyar of the Rhode Island State Police told CNN. Lugo said in a now-unavailable tweet that he is stepping down from the state Senate race. "I will not be running for any office this Fall," Lugo said. His Twitter account is no longer available."

How is this justified?? This uppity darkie basically forced this guy to punch her because he feared for his safety...he was literally surrounded by people who all murder unborn babies, do you not get that?? He was basically surrounded by literal evil...So how was this guy arrested for basically protecting unborn children and fighting against literal evil -- but the guy who attempted to assassinate America's Mayor not locked up right now and facing an attempted murder charges?? Blood is on the hands of Obama because he is the one who ushered in this age of political violence....He could have stopped it, but instead, he cheered it on.....and still continues to coordinate violent attacks now...

FWOZxxFWQAE4PXd.jpg

Do you understand that someone actually tried to assassinate America's mayor and no one in the lame-stream media is talking about it? But just because a brave cop punches some uppity black whore in the face, he gets arrested? What about the pro-abortion protests, where a guy actually assaulted a cop with a make-shift flamethrower; or in Portland, were Antifa abortion activists burned down the city for the 27th time this month...why is no one talking about the unprecedented attacks and violence from pro-abortionists? When you factor that in, then of course what Officer Lugo did by punching this woman in the face is not only justified -- it is pre-emptive self defense...Anyone who will murder an unborn child is by default, considered armed and dangerous...so it makes sense to bring your rifles to these protests and take out these violent abortionists when you see them because they have shown their propensity for violence, thus giving you a legitimate right to strike first -- for your own protection...

FV_YiAjUAAAvUxU.jpg

"Rhode Island Democratic state Senate candidate Jennifer Rourke was punched in the face by her GOP opponent -- a police officer who was off-duty -- during an abortion rights rally at the State House in Providence Friday night, Rourke told CNN in a statement. Rourke said she was deescalating a situation with a counterprotester "when my Republican opponent Jeann Lugo punched me multiple times in the face." Lugo was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct after turning himself Saturday afternoon, Erik Yanyar of the Rhode Island State Police told CNN. Lugo said in a now-unavailable tweet that he is stepping down from the state Senate race. "I will not be running for any office this Fall," Lugo said. His Twitter account is no longer available."

How is this justified?? This uppity darkie basically forced this guy to punch her because he feared for his safety...he was literally surrounded by people who all murder unborn babies, do you not get that?? He was basically surrounded by literal evil...So how was this guy arrested for basically protecting unborn children and fighting against literal evil -- but the guy who attempted to assassinate America's Mayor not locked up right now and facing an attempted murder charges?? Blood is on the hands of Obama because he is the one who ushered in this age of political violence....He could have stopped it, but instead, he cheered it on.....and still continues to coordinate violent attacks now...

View attachment 662819

Do you understand that someone actually tried to assassinate America's mayor and no one in the lame-stream media is talking about it? But just because a brave cop punches some uppity black whore in the face, he gets arrested? What about the pro-abortion protests, where a guy actually assaulted a cop with a make-shift flamethrower; or in Portland, were Antifa abortion activists burned down the city for the 27th time this month...why is no one talking about the unprecedented attacks and violence from pro-abortionists? When you factor that in, then of course what Officer Lugo did by punching this woman in the face is not only justified -- it is pre-emptive self defense...Anyone who will murder an unborn child is by default, considered armed and dangerous...so it makes sense to bring your rifles to these protests and take out these violent abortionists when you see them because they have shown their propensity for violence, thus giving you a legitimate right to strike first -- for your own protection...

View attachment 662823

Poor baby killers, they never catch a break.

Are you retarded?!? I'm sorry, I meant special needs... I'm sure (hoping) you're trying to be sarcastic but this thread screams self hate. You may want to seek some help buddy.

Those crazies on the right always wanted to stop babies from being murdered while those poor innocents on the left just wanted to be left alone so they can peacefully murder babies.
Now the baby murderers will have to travel to an area that allows infanticide, apparently as an all-expense paid vacation in many cases.
Who would've guessed the topic of butchering the most vulnerable & innocent among us for some abortion death cult would be so divisive.

Are you retarded?!? I'm sorry, I meant special needs... I'm sure (hoping) you're trying to be sarcastic but this thread screams self hate. You may want to seek some help buddy.
Buffy is a hardcore racist lefty troll that tries to frame his posts as the exact opposite of how he feels.
He feels this might entrap some righties & fool his fellow low info types with no critical thinking skills into arguing his points for him.
Apparently, this helps Buffy pass the time in Moms basement.

"Violence erupts across the country".

I say let's just sit back and watch them burn the blue shitholes down, because that's what they're doing -- destroying their own cities. They're not doing shit in the places that actually matter. Bring on the popcorn and the beer and let's enjoy the show. Nobody I know and love lives in the blue shitholes.

BRING IT!!!!!

Buffy is a hardcore racist lefty troll that tries to frame his posts as the exact opposite of how he feels.
He feels this might entrap some righties & fool his fellow low info types with no critical thinking skills into arguing his points for him.
Apparently, this helps Buffy pass the time in Moms basement.
Him and MAGA Macho Man are identical. The mods let Lefties run multiple sock accounts

"Violence erupts across the country".

I say let's just sit back and watch them burn the blue shitholes down, because that's what they're doing -- destroying their own cities. They're not doing shit in the places that actually matter. Bring on the popcorn and the beer and let's enjoy the show. Nobody I know and love lives in the blue shitholes.

BRING IT!!!!!

Agreed.
They vote for anti-American far left DA's that let violent criminals walk no matter what their crime or history in the name of "social justice" and then disarm their communities to add injury to insult.
Meanwhile, those same criminals go back out and violently murder another helpless leftist in that same area one after another.
The carnage is only affecting the imbeciles voting for it. And then The View tells them it's the Right wings fault, and they fall for it over and over and over.
I see this as a self healing wound eventually.

Is it any wonder those Leftist hell holes are becoming barren empty wastelands and those same idiot Leftists are fleeing to RED STATES (where they can vote for their favorite radical far left DA's again)?

Accommodating and tolerating such destructive beings will get us all killed.

It amazes me how easily the so called conservatives and republicans are played and they dance, filled with hate for other Americans who have a different opinion. The wealthy laugh, if they need an abortion no problem. The poor and needy, those with children already are not so privileged.

But what a SCOTUS we have: a pervert, a rapist, and four or five who perjured themselves during their confirmation hearing. Unreal but so it goes, progress come slowly to the human species. A conservative SCOTUS is simply the legislative branch of the oligarchs, the corporatist, the bigoted, read its history if you doubt.

'The Chief review: John Roberts and the decline of American democracy'

'13 Worst Supreme Court Decisions of All Time'

"Few American institutions have inflicted greater suffering on ordinary people than the Supreme Court of the United States. Since its inception, the justices of the Supreme Court have shaped a nation where children toiled in coal mines, where Americans could be forced into camps because of their race, and where a woman could be sterilized against her will by state law."

'Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted' Ian Millhiser

It's sad she was assaulted....even more sad that there was such a violent "protest" over this ruling. Hope she feels better, and the man is brought to proper justice.

Sad about the Mayor as well.

Joe Biden called on the people to protest “peacefully”, but he should have directed these remarks at the police (that he gave even more money to) who are out there right now beating and throwing protestors to the ground for exercising their first amendment rights.

It amazes me how easily the so called conservatives and republicans are played and they dance, filled with hate for other Americans who have a different opinion. The wealthy laugh, if they need an abortion no problem. The poor and needy, those with children already are not so privileged.

But what a SCOTUS we have: a pervert, a rapist, and four or five who perjured themselves during their confirmation hearing. Unreal but so it goes, progress come slowly to the human species. A conservative SCOTUS is simply the legislative branch of the oligarchs, the corporatist, the bigoted, read its history if you doubt.

'The Chief review: John Roberts and the decline of American democracy'

'13 Worst Supreme Court Decisions of All Time'

"Few American institutions have inflicted greater suffering on ordinary people than the Supreme Court of the United States. Since its inception, the justices of the Supreme Court have shaped a nation where children toiled in coal mines, where Americans could be forced into camps because of their race, and where a woman could be sterilized against her will by state law."

'Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted' Ian Millhiser

And yet when the SCOTUS fails to uphold 2A Constitutional rights you praise their "Justice and wisdom" endlessly.
Your label of hypocrite and buffoon are deserved.

Joe Biden called on the people to protest “peacefully”, but he should have directed these remarks at the police (that he gave even more money to) who are out there right now beating and throwing protestors to the ground for exercising their first amendment rights.

This has to be satire or sarcasm....just not sure which. Maybe both.

New Topics

Forum List

Back