cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
Outside Trump Tower in Manhattan, an extremely fat black female “anti-bullying ambassador” named Shara McLaurin was arrested on Thursday for allegedly shoving a 74-year-old white male Trump supporter to the ground. The victim fell and hit his head on the sidewalk. McLaurin’s lawyer—also a black female—claims that the man had verbally harassed her client, who warned him she would “fuck him up” if he didn’t stop. He apparently didn’t stop, so she fucked him up. McLaurin, a member of Black Lives Matter, grinned through her court appearance and claimed that the assault was provoked when the victim called her a ******.

Cellphone video shows an attack at a high school in Woodside, CA, in which sophomore Jade Armenio was left with scratches, bruises, and a bloody nose. According to the teen victim:

This girl comes up to me and she said, “Do you hate Mexicans?” and I was like, “no,” and she said, “You support Trump. You hate Mexicans.”

A video from Chicago shows two young black males repeatedly punching and kicking a 49-year-old white male who got in a fender-bender with his assailants. According to victim David Wilcox, “I stopped and parked. And I asked if they had insurance, and the next thing that I knew they were beating the shit out of me.”

Wilcox said he heard an onlooker say, “Yeah, it’s one of them white boy Trump guys,” whereupon he was physically pummeled as a group of black onlookers said, “You voted Trump,” “Beat his ass,” and “Don’t vote Trump.”

Wilcox said that he actually did vote for Trump but his attackers didn’t bother to ask before beating him.

In Texas, an 11-year-old boy in a school that is only five percent white was reportedly attacked by students after he admitted he voted for Trump in the school’s mock election. The attack left him on crutches.

In the interest of fairness, we will also note that a Muslim woman in Louisiana was viciously set upon by two white males, one of whom was wearing a Trump hat, who stole her wallet and hijab while hurling racial epithets at her. Oh, wait—she made it all up.

The Week That Perished

• Banned
Outside Trump Tower in Manhattan, an extremely fat black female “anti-bullying ambassador” named Shara McLaurin was arrested on Thursday for allegedly shoving a 74-year-old white male Trump supporter to the ground. The victim fell and hit his head on the sidewalk. McLaurin’s lawyer—also a black female—claims that the man had verbally harassed her client, who warned him she would “fuck him up” if he didn’t stop. He apparently didn’t stop, so she fucked him up. McLaurin, a member of Black Lives Matter, grinned through her court appearance and claimed that the assault was provoked when the victim called her a ******.

Cellphone video shows an attack at a high school in Woodside, CA, in which sophomore Jade Armenio was left with scratches, bruises, and a bloody nose. According to the teen victim:

This girl comes up to me and she said, “Do you hate Mexicans?” and I was like, “no,” and she said, “You support Trump. You hate Mexicans.”

A video from Chicago shows two young black males repeatedly punching and kicking a 49-year-old white male who got in a fender-bender with his assailants. According to victim David Wilcox, “I stopped and parked. And I asked if they had insurance, and the next thing that I knew they were beating the shit out of me.”

Wilcox said he heard an onlooker say, “Yeah, it’s one of them white boy Trump guys,” whereupon he was physically pummeled as a group of black onlookers said, “You voted Trump,” “Beat his ass,” and “Don’t vote Trump.”

Wilcox said that he actually did vote for Trump but his attackers didn’t bother to ask before beating him.

In Texas, an 11-year-old boy in a school that is only five percent white was reportedly attacked by students after he admitted he voted for Trump in the school’s mock election. The attack left him on crutches.

In the interest of fairness, we will also note that a Muslim woman in Louisiana was viciously set upon by two white males, one of whom was wearing a Trump hat, who stole her wallet and hijab while hurling racial epithets at her. Oh, wait—she made it all up.

The Week That Perished
Vanessa+Lateisha+Hall+mug.jpg

I have my Trump bumper stickers on the truck and a .9mm under the front seat.
I dont have any concerns with remorse when it comes to putting a hole in an assholes head.

The Week That Perished
Well, now that ya boy is in the white house......its time you white bad motherfuckers really knock some heads....can't wait for the knock at my door!!

The Week That Perished
Well, now that ya boy is in the white house......its time you white bad motherfuckers really knock some heads....can't wait for the knock at my door!!
have you not seen the news? we bad white people don't have to go knocking on your door, we don't instigate violence, its your vile group that is going after the white people, you will be knocking on my door, I will be opening it and shooting. I don't have to go out and look for trouble, you animals will bring the entertainment to me.
Now I suggest you get a tissue and try to dry those tears from your face.

Forum List

Back