Vintage millennial leftist

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Reality Winner embodies everything about the modern day left. From her absurd name, to her extreme anti-American sentiments, to her astounding stupidity, this nutjob is the quintessential modern day left-wing hatriot.
During the trial, it was also revealed that Winner wrote in a personal notebook: I want to burn the White House down. She also indicated a strong desire to travel to Pakistan and meet the Taliban. Then, while she was in the Air Force, prior to working at the NSA, there was the time she used her work computer to Google search: Do top secret computers detect when flash drives are inserted?
Let’s see...
  • Hate for America? CHECK
  • Astounding stupidity? CHECK
  • Desire to engage in violence to achieve ideology? CHECK
Yep....she’s a true left-wing millennial!

Reality Winner has all the super-sleuthing abilities of a 12-year-old

This also illustrates the ignorance of the left’s desire for government to control every facet of life. How the fuck does a genuine nitwit like Reality Winner get a job at the NSA?!?
Then, while she was in the Air Force, prior to working at the NSA, there was the time she used her work computer to Google search: Do top secret computers detect when flash drives are inserted?
Seriously? This wing-nut is so ignorant, she doesn’t know whether or not a computer can detect the connection of an external drive and then log that information?!? And the federal government thought she was NSA material?!?

Millenials are the most damaged generation this gen-Xer has ever seen. From their "safe spaces" to "trigger words" to Tide pod eating for FB likes, to their "selfie" obsession, I've never seen a stupider, more narcissistic, more utterly unlikeable generation of utter brain-dead snivelers who couldn't find their own assholes with an anatomy diagram.

Think about it this way: a few generations ago America's 20-somethings were storming the beaches of Normandy. Today's 20-somethings need safe spaces and counseling if they even see the name Trump in print. Don't even get me started on their disloyalty to this country and their crybaby PC obsessions.

Reality Winner embodies everything about the modern day left. From her absurd name, to her extreme anti-American sentiments, to her astounding stupidity, this nutjob is the quintessential modern day left-wing hatriot.
During the trial, it was also revealed that Winner wrote in a personal notebook: I want to burn the White House down. She also indicated a strong desire to travel to Pakistan and meet the Taliban. Then, while she was in the Air Force, prior to working at the NSA, there was the time she used her work computer to Google search: Do top secret computers detect when flash drives are inserted?
Let’s see...

My youngest son is a millennial, but we had him vaccinated against the disease early on. He works, he's married to a woman and he votes and has guns! OMG!

Let’s see...

My youngest son is a millennial, but we had him vaccinated against the disease early on. He works, he's married to a woman and he votes and has guns! OMG!

There are exceptions to every rule; obviously you raised your son to be a decent, sane member of society. But looking at his entire generation, I think your son is probably in the minority (actually, sane people of any generation are a minority nowadays) of Millenials who actually grew up and matured.

Even those American Air Force boys that stopped that French train terror attack a few years ago were Millenials, but again, those heroic boys are occasional exceptions to the general rule about that generation.

This also illustrates the ignorance of the left’s desire for government to control every facet of life. How the fuck does a genuine nitwit like Reality Winner get a job at the NSA?!?
Then, while she was in the Air Force, prior to working at the NSA, there was the time she used her work computer to Google search: Do top secret computers detect when flash drives are inserted?
Seriously? This wing-nut is so ignorant, she doesn’t know whether or not a computer can detect the connection of an external drive and then log that information?!? And the federal government thought she was NSA material?!?

Perhaps some IT intern assembled her in a closet on Fort Meade. Too late, now she is out of it.

Millenials are the most damaged generation this gen-Xer has ever seen. From their "safe spaces" to "trigger words" to Tide pod eating for FB likes, to their "selfie" obsession, I've never seen a stupider, more narcissistic, more utterly unlikeable generation of utter brain-dead snivelers who couldn't find their own assholes with an anatomy diagram.

Think about it this way: a few generations ago America's 20-somethings were storming the beaches of Normandy. Today's 20-somethings need safe spaces and counseling if they even see the name Trump in print. Don't even get me started on their disloyalty to this country and their crybaby PC obsessions.

Thanks. Damn excellent post.

My paternal grandfather was one of those men, although he came down to Earth from above, as opposed to wading in from the beach. Hunters from the sky!

. . . in an unbelievable twist of fate, my maternal grandfather was a Luftwaffe pilot.

Both of them were hard as iron in their own ways.

My paternal grandfather was one of those men, although he came down to Earth from above, as opposed to wading in from the beach. Hunters from the sky!

. . . in an unbelievable twist of fate, my maternal grandfather was a Luftwaffe pilot.

Of course, they're from the "old-school" generation of real men, who had the balls to deal with hardship in life and adjust to it without falling apart. Today's young people are so soft and spoiled, they were never born with two ellipses between their legs called testicles. And they have no more brains than they have balls. Has anyone ever seen intelligent Millenial discourse? Because I sure as hell haven't.

And get off my lawn!! LOL! Sorry the new generation are not brainwashed anti minority sexest racist anti-gay gun nut conspiracy Nut Job semi fascist bigots...

Of course, they're from the "old-school" generation of real men, who had the balls to deal with hardship in life and adjust to it without falling apart. Today's young people are so soft and spoiled, they were never born with two ellipses between their legs called testicles. And they have no more brains than they have balls. Has anyone ever seen intelligent Millenial discourse? Because I sure as hell haven't.

My 16 and 18 year old nieces are both responsible young ladies. That said, the younger had a difficult time using an old encyclopedia. Speaking to our grandparent's generation, after I completed Airborne school in 1991 my former paratrooper/pathfinder grandfather casually called me a Boy Scout. He did however, gift to me the "toad sticker" knife he carried in his boot on his first combat jump. Men of another Age for sure.

Not on your GOP propaganda machine d u h, super duper...

My 16 and 18 year old nieces are both responsible young ladies. That said, the younger had a difficult time using an old encyclopedia. Speaking to our grandparent's generation, after I completed Airborne school in 1991 my former paratrooper/pathfinder grandfather casually called me a Boy Scout. He did however, gift to me the "toad sticker" knife he carried in his boot on his first combat jump. Men of another Age for sure.

I assume your grandpa meant Boy Scout as a humorous but real compliment.

Hard to tell. Could never decide whether to stick near him or hightail it out of there. I once "borrowed" his two man hand saw and used it to cut down a young maple which fell onto and through his meat house. I ran away real fast that time.

Grandfather:

3.jpg

war.jpg

Great Grandfather (WWI)

4.jpg

Let’s see...

My oldest son is a millennial, and he was discussing with me why capitalism is far superior to any other economic system just the other day.

Let’s see...

My oldest son is a millennial, and he was discussing with me why capitalism is far superior to any other economic system just the other day.
Interestingly enough, the generation after the millennial (the so-called "Z" generation) is not only heavily trending right, but far right. They are heavy libertarian. I guess growing up under the nightmare of the MaObama marxism will do that to a person.

Hard to tell. Could never decide whether to stick near him or hightail it out of there. I once "borrowed" his two man hand saw and used it to cut down a young maple which fell onto and through his meat house. I ran away real fast that time.

Grandfather:

View attachment 212741

View attachment 212742

Great Grandfather (WWI)

View attachment 212743

With some of these older, old-fashioned tough men, I think their hard-ass grouchiness is their way of secretly saying to the younger generation, "I love you." I assume your life was still much better for having a hard-ass grandpa in it, would that be an accurate statement?

Forum List

Back