3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Abbey Normal said:
Chateau Ste. Michelle?

Sorry, no... Chateau Ste. Michelle isn't a vineyard - they're a winery.... one which (like so many) source from various vineyards..

GotZoom said:
YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH Chateau Ste. Michelle????????????

Why's that so surprising? They're - far and away - the largest winery in WA with major, International Distribution...

-Cp said:
Sorry, no... Chateau Ste. Michelle isn't a vineyard - they're a winery.... one which (like so many) source from various vineyards..

I wasn't aware that they didn't grow any of their own grapes. They do a great job of selecting grapes, then.

Wonder why they say on their site: "Our vineyards are located in Eastern Washington, where the warm and sunny climate is ideal for growing world class wine grapes."

To Zoom: I think it was the first WA wine I'd ever seen.

:wine:

Abbey Normal said:
I wasn't aware that they didn't grow any of their own grapes. They do a great job of selecting grapes, then.

Wonder why they say on their site: "Our vineyards are located in Eastern Washington, where the warm and sunny climate is ideal for growing world class wine grapes."

To Zoom: I think it was the first WA wine I'd ever seen.

:wine:

Cool...

I'm pretty sure they don't have any estate vineyards (ones they own) - I could be wrong, but I'll double check..

Most of their wines are actually some of the weaker ones coming out of this State... :)

-Cp said:
Cool...

I'm pretty sure they don't have any estate vineyards (ones they own) - I could be wrong, but I'll double check..

Most of they're wines are actually some of the weaker ones coming out of this State... :)

I'd love to know which ones you consider the best. I'll try them on your recommendation (if they are sold on the East coast). :cof:

Abbey Normal said:
I'd love to know which ones you consider the best. I'll try them on your recommendation (if they are sold on the East coast). :cof:

If'n you're near Myrtle Beach next week, my wife and i can bring to you a bottle :)

Abbey Normal said:
Oddly enough, we will be in Annapolis, but that's not close enough.

It'd still be MUCH cheaper for dmp to ship it to you from there then from WA :)

Forum List

Back