Vindman Lies Under Oath And Outs Himself As Source For Whistleblower Complaint

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
This is outrageous behavior!

Vindman says he does not know the whistleblower’s identity, which conflicts with earlier testimony. More on this issue coming in subsequent stories. Adam Schiff stops Nunes from completing his question.

Nunes originally asked Vindman about whether he had shared the contents of the phone call between Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky with anyone outside the White House. In response Vindman stated “two people” and then named George Kent, and a person from the intelligence community. Then things get interesting. Vindman refuses to name the intelligence agency.

And Schiff (for brains) implicitly jumps in and confirmed that Vindman contacted the “whistleblower” by refusing to allow him to identify who he spoke to after the phone call.

Interesting. I took it that way, too. I just kept thinking, Oust the bastard!

I was not impressed with Vindman at all. First he wore his uniform since he served, and had a "purple heart" for his injury while serving.. While everyone is impressed, he had to tell about his injury...something hit a jeep he was in and his leg was scratched. He went back into service that same day. Purple Heart! That makes purple hearts meaningless!

He also had to pull out the immigrant card... Make that "Windman."

I was not impressed with Vindman at all. First he wore his uniform since he served, and had a "purple heart" for his injury while serving.. While everyone is impressed, he had to tell about his injury...something hit a jeep he was in and his leg was scratched. He went back into service that same day. Purple Heart! That makes purple hearts meaningless!

Sounds like Kerry’s...

Windman says he did NOT tell the person he should have told, his superior. But he makes a point of saying he told others. Not only is he a leaker and possible whiteblower, but a stupid one at that.

Vindman says he does not know the whistleblower’s identity, which conflicts with earlier testimony. More on this issue coming in subsequent stories. Adam Schiff stops Nunes from completing his question.

Nunes originally asked Vindman about whether he had shared the contents of the phone call between Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky with anyone outside the White House. In response Vindman stated “two people” and then named George Kent, and a person from the intelligence community. Then things get interesting. Vindman refuses to name the intelligence agency.

And Schiff (for brains) implicitly jumps in and confirmed that Vindman contacted the “whistleblower” by refusing to allow him to identify who he spoke to after the phone call.

He may have talked himself into a court martial....

There can't be that many CIA/Intel guys in the WH that interact with Vindman.
If Ciaramella is the likely WB, then the WH can take action, because they don't know who the WB is.

He's what I call a "poser". For whatever reason he hates Trump and he is using his service uniform and medals like some Banana Republic military leader would. "Ooooh look at all my shiny medals aren't I great?"

He's what I call a "poser". For whatever reason he hates Trump and he is using his service uniform and medals like some Banana Republic military leader would. "Ooooh look at all my shiny medals aren't I great?"
He appears very pompous, in other words, full of himself.

Nunez played that well.

He's an honorable and great American patriot. We should all be proud.

Nunez played that well.

He played the Lt Col like a fiddle...and outed Schiff as well.

He's an honorable and great American patriot. We should all be proud.
Shut up Injun and go back to your Tepee!

"Whatever our differences, surely all Americans of good faith want these hearings to end so that President Vindman can get back to work!" - Sarcastic Coulter

Vindman looks like a man who knows he’s about to spend a long time at Leavenworth.

Or perhaps GITMO :D

Nunez played that well.

To say the least. He could’ve destroyed vindman but he stayed classy.

He may have talked himself into a court martial....

He sure as hell blew his future in any government capacity military or otherwise.
I too wasn't aware the purple heart was awarded for minor injuries like skined knees, if so I should have a half dozen or so.

Forum List

Back