Vindman Lies Under Oath And Outs Himself As Source For Whistleblower Complaint

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is outrageous behavior!

Vindman says he does not know the whistleblower’s identity, which conflicts with earlier testimony. More on this issue coming in subsequent stories. Adam Schiff stops Nunes from completing his question.

Nunes originally asked Vindman about whether he had shared the contents of the phone call between Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky with anyone outside the White House. In response Vindman stated “two people” and then named George Kent, and a person from the intelligence community. Then things get interesting. Vindman refuses to name the intelligence agency.

And Schiff (for brains) implicitly jumps in and confirmed that Vindman contacted the “whistleblower” by refusing to allow him to identify who he spoke to after the phone call.

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I took it that way, too. I just kept thinking, Oust the bastard!

I was not impressed with Vindman at all. First he wore his uniform since he served, and had a "purple heart" for his injury while serving.. While everyone is impressed, he had to tell about his injury...something hit a jeep he was in and his leg was scratched. He went back into service that same day. Purple Heart! That makes purple hearts meaningless!

He also had to pull out the immigrant card... Make that "Windman."

depotoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I was not impressed with Vindman at all. First he wore his uniform since he served, and had a "purple heart" for his injury while serving.. While everyone is impressed, he had to tell about his injury...something hit a jeep he was in and his leg was scratched. He went back into service that same day. Purple Heart! That makes purple hearts meaningless!

Sounds like Kerry’s...

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
Windman says he did NOT tell the person he should have told, his superior. But he makes a point of saying he told others. Not only is he a leaker and possible whiteblower, but a stupid one at that.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Vindman says he does not know the whistleblower’s identity, which conflicts with earlier testimony. More on this issue coming in subsequent stories. Adam Schiff stops Nunes from completing his question.

Nunes originally asked Vindman about whether he had shared the contents of the phone call between Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky with anyone outside the White House. In response Vindman stated “two people” and then named George Kent, and a person from the intelligence community. Then things get interesting. Vindman refuses to name the intelligence agency.

And Schiff (for brains) implicitly jumps in and confirmed that Vindman contacted the “whistleblower” by refusing to allow him to identify who he spoke to after the phone call.

He may have talked himself into a court martial....

kyzr

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There can't be that many CIA/Intel guys in the WH that interact with Vindman.
If Ciaramella is the likely WB, then the WH can take action, because they don't know who the WB is.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score

He's what I call a "poser". For whatever reason he hates Trump and he is using his service uniform and medals like some Banana Republic military leader would. "Ooooh look at all my shiny medals aren't I great?"

depotoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

He's what I call a "poser". For whatever reason he hates Trump and he is using his service uniform and medals like some Banana Republic military leader would. "Ooooh look at all my shiny medals aren't I great?"
He appears very pompous, in other words, full of himself.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Put Schiff under oath...stop him from lying...

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Nunez played that well.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score

He's an honorable and great American patriot. We should all be proud.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Nunez played that well.
He played the Lt Col like a fiddle...and outed Schiff as well.

Thunk

Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's LT. COLONEL vindman! :auiqs.jpg:

What a self-important fool!

OP
White_MAGA_Man

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Reaction score

He's an honorable and great American patriot. We should all be proud.
Shut up Injun and go back to your Tepee!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"Whatever our differences, surely all Americans of good faith want these hearings to end so that President Vindman can get back to work!" - Sarcastic Coulter

Paulie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Vindman looks like a man who knows he’s about to spend a long time at Leavenworth.

Or perhaps GITMO :D

Paulie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Nunez played that well.
To say the least. He could’ve destroyed vindman but he stayed classy.

Jitss617

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Only republicans get prosecuted.. don’t know why

Dick Foster

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The People's Republic of the Californicated

He may have talked himself into a court martial....
He sure as hell blew his future in any government capacity military or otherwise.
I too wasn't aware the purple heart was awarded for minor injuries like skined knees, if so I should have a half dozen or so.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List