Villains Should Take The Blame!

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Have you noticed that the good, the bad, and the ugly all say the same thing about the recent healthcare fiasco? ”I do not want to play the blame game.” Well, I am one guy who wants to play. I want to lay the blame where it belongs as I see it.

Let me start with Donald Trump who only needed two months to show himself to be just another lying Washington sneak no different than the lying sack of shit he replaced. He pushed for the latest addition to the healthcare ripoff claiming REPLACE was necessary to fix the economy later on. I assume he cannot fix the economy now that the bill was defeated.

Bottom line: There is no doubt that Trump was stooging for the healthcare insurance industry. Congress repealing the entire ACA is the last thing they want.

For all of the talk about passing Hillarycare in 1993, finally passing Hillarycare II in 2010, and the failed attempt to pass Hillarycare III a few days ago, I never heard one television mouth identify the villain until last night. The same was true of stopping Ryancare/Obamacare-lite/Trumpcare. As far as I know, Lou Dobbs was the first TV mouth to identify the insurance industry. Rep. Louie Gohmert backed him up.

Move the cursor to 1:35:

VIDEO ▼

Who’s to blame for the failure of the GOP health bill?

I will bet that an insurance industry sharpshooter came up with the slogan “Replace & Repeal. I think I proved my case about the insurance industry’s villainy in universal healthcare from day one with a few excerpts from previous messages.

To start: Pelosi was covering her ass when she said:

She knew damn well the insurance industry wrote the ACA. Question: Did she return the money the insurance industry paid her for passing the bill?

NOTE: Socialized medicine has been a boondoggle to members of Congress, but nothing beside the hundreds of billions the insurance industry will rake in every year forever.

Pelosi calling insurance companies villains is her biggest lie of all. They are villains to be sure, but not in the way Typhoid Nancy meant it:​

Nancy Pelosi said of the insurance companies, "They are the villains in this." Obama pitched the bill as an improvement on a system that "works well for the insurance industry, but it doesn't always work well for you."​

XXXXX

"Since the Affordable Care Act was enacted in 2010, the relationship between the Obama administration and insurers has evolved into a powerful, mutually beneficial partnership," writes Robert Pear at the New York Times, "that has been a boon to the nation’s largest private health plans and led to a profitable surge in their Medicaid enrollment."​

Insurers 'will strenuously resist Republican efforts to dismantle' Obamacare
By Timothy P. Carney | November 17, 2014 | 4:28 pm

Insurers 'will strenuously resist Republican efforts to dismantle' Obamacare

Going all the way back to HillaryCare universal healthcare was always about enriching the insurance industry and, by extension, enriching Wall Street’s absentee owners. Then-First Lady Hillary Clinton’s secret task force did everything they could possibly do to hide the insurance industry’s hand in writing HillaryCare. The media, always dependent upon advertising controlled by companies traded on Wall Street, went along with the coverup every step of the way.​

Pelosi’s Biggest Lie

XXXXX

The original HillaryCare was then-First Lady Hillary Clinton’s first attempt at legislating socialized medicine. Her secret task force —— working for the insurance industry —— created a monster eventually dubbed Obamacare.​

"In my view, there's no daylight between Hillary Clinton's view of health care based on what she produced and what Obama produced," Moffitt said. "It's basically the same plan."​

What would Clinton do with Obamacare?
By Paige Winfield Cunningham | April 6, 2015 | 5:00 am

What would Clinton do with Obamacare?

The worst is coming should ‘President Hillary Clinton’ get her hands on the ACA. There is no doubt that Nurse Ratched intends to cripple elderly Americans physically —— as well as lay waste to American families economically.​

Killing The ACA

XXXXX

The insurance industry wrote HillaryCare I. That is why everything about then-First Lady Hillary Clinton’s secret task force was kept a secret. The insurance industry also wrote HillaryCare II. I think everybody knows why the details in the ACA remained a secret until after it was passed.

Next:​

The multimillion-dollar deals cut with Sen. Ben Nelson (D-Neb.) and others to win the 60 votes needed for the historic health care reform bill gave President Barack Obama the margin he needed to fulfill a central campaign promise — but may also have upped the ante for future presidential horse trading.​

The list of payoffs that got Reid his cloture vote
posted at 12:15 pm on December 22, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

The list of payoffs that got Reid his cloture vote - Hot Air

After Nelson left the Senate:​

Nelson returns to the insurance world after serving as executive vice president and chief of staff for the NAIC from 1982 to 1985 and director of the Nebraska Department of Insurance in 1975. Nelson, who retired from the Senate after two terms, was also two-term governor of Nebraska from 1990 to 1998.​

Ex-Sen. Ben Nelson to lead insurance commissioners group
By JASON MILLMAN | 1/23/13 4:38 AM EST

Nelson to lead insurance group

Now comes this:​

Former Obamacare chief to lead top insurance lobby
By Paige Winfield Cunningham • 7/15/15 2:15 PM •Updated: 07/15/15 2:02 PM

Former Obamacare chief to lead top insurance lobby

The insurance industry is responsible for the UNAFFORDABLE CARE ACT. Wall Street crooks and insurance industry executives are the only ones who can afford it.

Historians will never know how many Americans believe whatever Hillary Clinton tells them. She may not be the youngest candidate in the race, but she sure as hell is the biggest liar:​

After looking at Clinton’s long involvement with the insurance industry, Democrats cannot be dumb enough to believe she is for:

. . . regulating Wall Street.​

It is impossible to regulate Wall Street without first breaking the insurance industry’s grip on the ACA.

Throughout Clinton’s career she has been working for everybody at the top. To believe she had a change of heart, you have to believe that a dozen or so billionaires are the only people at the top she is going after:​

Speaking on New York's Roosevelt Island, with Manhattan's skyscrapers as a backdrop, Clinton promised to "make the economy work for everyday Americans, not just those at the top" if elected president.​

US | Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:26am EDT
Clinton pitches to working Americans at presidential campaign rally
NEW YORK | By Jonathan Allen

Clinton pitches to working Americans at presidential campaign rally

Do you think a media mouth will ever ask her where insurance industry executives are on the economic ladder!

Finally, to be fair the dough Clinton made on cattle futures came from the Chicago Mercantile Exchange —— before she got involved with real crooks on Wall Street.​

Hillary Rodham Clinton was allowed to order 10 cattle futures contracts, normally a $12,000 investment, in her first commodity trade in 1978 although she had only $1,000 in her account at the time, according to trade records the White House released yesterday.​

Hillary Clinton Futures Trades Detailed
By Charles R. Babcock
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, May 27, 1994; Page A01

Washingtonpost.com: Hillary Clinton Futures Trades Detailed

Grandmothers Lie, Too

Regarding Hillary’s secret task force:

NLPC was a plaintiff in the successful 1993 lawsuit to open the meetings and records of the task force. A good historical account of the task force, and the fight over its proposals, can be found in a 1996 book titled The First Lady: A Comprehensive View of Hillary Rodham Clinton, that I co-wrote with my brother Timothy. Here is Chapter Nine titled “Health Care:”​

XXXXX

One week later on March 10, Judge Lamberth ruled that the task force had to open its meetings to the plaintiffs and the media. This time, the media took notice and the judge's ruling was front-page news. The New York Times called the ruling a "rebuff to the President." USA Today reported it was "embarrassing." In reality, it was a split decision, and would have little impact on the operation of the task force. Lamberth ruled that the "official" members of the task force, meaning the First Lady and the Cabinet Secretaries who comprised its membership, could not meet in secret because Hillary was not a government employee. But Lamberth also ruled that all the other people working on the plan, who were organized into "sub-groups" could continue to work in secret, because FACA was never meant to apply to staff. Of course, Lamberth was relying on Magaziner's false representation that all the sub-group participants were government employees.​

Heath Care Task Force Showed Hillary's Penchant for Secrecy
Submitted by Peter Flaherty on Wed, 03/18/2015 - 13:17

Heath Care Task Force Showed Hillary's Penchant for Secrecy - National Legal & Policy Center

The rising cost of medical care enriches the insurance industry, and Wall Street’s absentee owners. That was the whole idea behind Hillarycare I, and Hillarycare II (the ACA).​

The Price Of Moral Certainty

XXXXX

Note that in 1993 the insurance industry got its first smell of blood in the rules they wrote for Hillarycare. In 2010 they finally got the license to kill they were after from the beginning:​

The insurance company people who make rules for what is and is not going to be covered may not call themselves “panels” but they’re doing everything the Obamacare naysayers said they would be doing.​

Death Panels Are Here, They’re Just Not Called That
Stephen Kruiser
October 26, 2016, 2:36 am

Death Panels Are Here, They’re Just Not Called That

An Unconstitutional Economy

Finally, the insurance industry ordered Trump and Ryan to pull the bill. They spent a small fortune lobbying the bill in the House. So it made no sense to throw good money after bad since the Senate would not pass REPLACE even if the House did send it over.

Parenthetically, to protect insurance industry gains to date, the amount of money they will have to spend in Congress to prevent Obamacare from being repealed staggers the mind when compared to amount they spent getting the ACA passed.

Last edited:
Let me start with Donald Trump who only needed two months to show himself to be just another lying Washington sneak no different than the lying sack of shit he replaced.
Phillip Klein got it right. Trump made the promise:

GOP cave on Obamacare repeal is the biggest broken promise in political history
By Philip Klein
3/24/17 6:55 PM

GOP cave on Obamacare repeal is the biggest broken promise in political history

Mark Levin is seldom wrong, but he blew this one big time:

VIDEO ▼

Mark Levin: Trump's Comments On Health Care Were "Outstanding," He Is Playing "Long Ball"

"I thought the president's comments today were actually outstanding," Levin said on his radio program Friday evening. "He said okay, we'll fight another day."

Like hell he will. Trump will never go against the insurance industry in this world or in the next. It will all be more doublespeak from now to the end of time:

2017-03-25.jpg
http://www.lucianne.com/images/lucianne/DailyPhoto/2017-03-25.jpg

If ever there was a villain who should be punished it is Hillary Clinton:

Donald Trump joked during the presidential campaign that the Russians should try to find the missing emails of Democrat Hillary Clinton, who used an unsecured server while she was secretary of state, and that perhaps he would authorize an investigation that might put her in jail if he became president.​

Hillary's email scandal not over yet
Posted By Alicia Powe On 03/24/2017 @ 9:31 pm

Hillary’s email scandal not over yet

One by one I am losing faith in anything Trump said during the campaign. Sad to say he fell in with the Washington establishment faster than Democrat parasites dive into the public trough.

Letting Hillary skate is not far behind breaking his promise to repeal the ACA. Trump used “REPLACE” as an excuse to go back on his word. I cannot wait to hear the doublespeak he uses for “not repealing” Clinton crimes including espionage and treason.

It will all be more doublespeak from now to the end of time:

Let me start with Donald Trump who only needed two months to show himself to be just another lying Washington sneak no different than the lying sack of shit he replaced.
There is no doubt that Trump was stooging for the healthcare insurance industry. Congress repealing the entire ACA is the last thing they want.
Here comes more of the same:

VIDEO ▼

President Trump plans to negotiate ObamaCare repeal

Exactly what is Trump going to negotiate? There is nothing to negotiate in a REPEAL ONLY bill.

Forum List

Back