Village called ‘F**king’ changes name after tourists keep having sex by its sign

Rather sad really. How literal must you be to need a shag by a road sign.

As far as I heard the final trigger to change the name was a Denish internet influencer, who did not react on anything what the people said to him and who did not like to stop his absurde theatre. The name has nothing to do with the English expression "to fuck".

I had suggested to them to write the new name in the version "Vuccking" - how it is written in the name "Adalbert von Vucckingen", who had lived there about 1000 years ago. The name Fucking is known since 1070 - perhaps Adalbert was the founder of this village - but the ending "-ing" shows that the name is perhaps much older and the Celts had perhaps founded once this little village.

Now the name is "Fugging" - what's also a nice version - and more easy to write. The "u" in Fucking (and in Fugging) was (and is) by the way always spoken like the "oo" in school-ing.

Last edited:
Fornicate Under Consent of King

Actually, that's a myth.

The word probably comes from the old German "Fokken", a verb meaning to breed animals.

What? ... for sure not ... I never heard this word - it remembers me to "Fockmast" (foremast). The word which you use seems to be "platt" (flat), what means it is near to the sea in the North in Germany or the Netherlands - and not near to the mountains in the South. More easy to say: "Fuck-ing" spoken "Fook-ing" is not a North-German expression - it is a Bavarian/Austrian expression. No idea what it really means, although I am a member of this family of languages. The English word "fuck" dominates everything in this context.

I saw now the dutch word "focken" is indeed related to the English word "to fuck" and the German word "ficken". Is anyone from the Netherlands in the near?

Last edited:
That's fucking hilarious.
Not if you live in that village.

What do you expect if your town is named Fucking?

It never was named Fucking - it was named Fucking (=Fook-ing). Unfortunatelly the average IQ sinks, so less and less people are able to see such a difference any longer.

In former times people made some jokes about such a similarity - but today strange idiots really drive to "Vuccking", "Fucking" or "Fugging" and bother people there.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Am I missing something ... wouldn't it be simpler to just take the sign down than to change the name of the town?

Just think of all the stationary they have to reorder.

Am I missing something ... wouldn't it be simpler to just take the sign down than to change the name of the town?

Just think of all the stationary they have to reorder.

No - it's much more simpler to change the name of the village. The real problem is the Anglo-Americanism of the world. Better no one finds the word "Fucking" on a map. The world suffers fuckomania.

Change the name to SCHTUPP.

The world - hello world! - also suffers schtuppidity.

Last edited:
The real problem is the Anglo-Americanism of the world. Better no one finds the word "Fucking" on a map.

Given the vast number of Indians, Asians, and other persons who wouldn't normally be assigned to the Anglo-American gene pool ... I would submit that not only are Anglo-Americans NOT the sole practitioners of the carnal deed ... they don't seem to be ardently engaged in it at all.

Within about a year I forecast that Gateway pundit, or similar, will claim this was done to avoid offending Muslims.

Within about a year I forecast that Gateway pundit, or similar, will claim this was done to avoid offending Muslims.

I can say from personal experience that many Muslims of my acquaintance are proficient in the aforementioned art.

The real problem is the Anglo-Americanism of the world. Better no one finds the word "Fucking" on a map.

Given the vast number of Indians, Asians, and other persons who wouldn't normally be assigned to the Anglo-American gene pool ... I would submit that not only are Anglo-Americans NOT the sole practitioners of the carnal deed ... they don't seem to be ardently engaged in it at all.

Speaks anyone in the anglo-american culture anything else than "fuck you" - as you are doing here for example with many words?

It's totally clear that for example a Dane, who drives to Fugging in Austria to make abnorm jokes about sexuality and listens to no one there, has not any idea about Denmark and/or Austria. Such people are lost in the anglo-american culture.

... Indians ...

And let me say in case of the Indians that their sexual behavior - specially the brutality in case of rapes - is deeply horrifying. Most people think they see the original Indian culture, when they speak about Maharajas and such things - but this is not the original Indian culture. England made India to a system of weak local powers.

England destroyed what was dangerous in their eyes - also the totally normal behavior the Indians had in context sexuality. They had even destroyed excellent Indian systems in context water supply systems and monsoon and had replaced them with stupid English ideas which caused infections - only because of the perfide nonsense the anglo-american world makes out of the god given nakedness of human beings.

New Topics

Forum List

Back