Vigilante London Mototist Arrested for Running Over Stabby Knifeman

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
More "Part and parcel of living in the big city."

"A knifeman who stabbed a woman to death in North-West London was knocked down and killed by a passing motorist in an alleged effort to disarm the killer, with the driver himself arrested for suspected murder.

The Metropolitan Police have launched “an urgent investigation” into two deaths which occurred around 9 am on the 24th of January 2022 in Maida Vale, a residential district in leftist Mayor Sadiq Khan’s London. It is reported one of those deaths was a 43-year-old lady killed in a knife attack and the second by an alleged vigilante using a car to stop the first attacker, a 41-year-old man.

According to eyewitness testimonies published in The Telegraph, the attacker ran up to a “girl”, with “blonde hair” and proceeded to stab her “again and again, all over her body” up to “as many as ten times”, while shouting “take it, take it”. Members of the public apparently attempted to stop the attack, but the knifeman allegedly “would chase them away and wave his knife at them”, to prevent them from apprehending him.

Eyewitnesses then claim the stabbing was eventually stopped when a passerby ran over and managed to push the attacker off of the “bleeding” woman. The knifeman then went to attack the man who pushed him off the girl, but as he went to do so a passing car mowed him down, it is claimed.

Passerbys then tried to help the lady who was “bleeding heavily”, and ignored the attacker “who had been crushed by the car” and was repeatedly shouting “help me, help me”.

A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said that “despite our medics’ efforts”, both the woman and her killer were pronounced dead “at the scene”.

Detective Chief Inspector Neil Smithson of the London Metropolitan Police said that police are still “working to establish exactly what has happened”.

Vigilante London Motorist Mows Down Knifeman in Effort to Disarm Killer

More "Part and parcel of living in the big city."

"A knifeman who stabbed a woman to death in North-West London was knocked down and killed by a passing motorist in an alleged effort to disarm the killer, with the driver himself arrested for suspected murder.

The Metropolitan Police have launched “an urgent investigation” into two deaths which occurred around 9 am on the 24th of January 2022 in Maida Vale, a residential district in leftist Mayor Sadiq Khan’s London. It is reported one of those deaths was a 43-year-old lady killed in a knife attack and the second by an alleged vigilante using a car to stop the first attacker, a 41-year-old man.

According to eyewitness testimonies published in The Telegraph, the attacker ran up to a “girl”, with “blonde hair” and proceeded to stab her “again and again, all over her body” up to “as many as ten times”, while shouting “take it, take it”. Members of the public apparently attempted to stop the attack, but the knifeman allegedly “would chase them away and wave his knife at them”, to prevent them from apprehending him.

Eyewitnesses then claim the stabbing was eventually stopped when a passerby ran over and managed to push the attacker off of the “bleeding” woman. The knifeman then went to attack the man who pushed him off the girl, but as he went to do so a passing car mowed him down, it is claimed.

Passerbys then tried to help the lady who was “bleeding heavily”, and ignored the attacker “who had been crushed by the car” and was repeatedly shouting “help me, help me”.

A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said that “despite our medics’ efforts”, both the woman and her killer were pronounced dead “at the scene”.

Detective Chief Inspector Neil Smithson of the London Metropolitan Police said that police are still “working to establish exactly what has happened”.

Vigilante London Motorist Mows Down Knifeman in Effort to Disarm Killer
How is one who runs down a knife-wielding assailant a vigilante in the first place? Stopping an active crime isn't vigilantism.

I'm going to follow up on this story.

Given the unmitigated disaster that has befallen law-abiding British citizens relative to violent crime, why isn't there a significant movement in Great Britain demanding that the ability to keep and bear arms for self-defense be reinstated? Questions that make you exclaim, you gun-grabbing morons! or you sheared and neutered sheep!

Last edited:
Of course the car driver will be demonized, while the psycho POS lunatic criminal is martyred.

If the people don't take care of each other and get the human garbage taken care of, nobody will. The "police" are just there for a free paycheck. The politicians are just there for a free paycheck. They don't give a shit about the people. WE the people, have to take care of ourselves and each other.........the way it used to be. Otherwise we WILL become actual slaves of the government.

Of course the car driver will be demonized, while the psycho POS lunatic criminal is martyred.

If the people don't take care of each other and get the human garbage taken care of, nobody will. The "police" are just there for a free paycheck. The politicians are just there for a free paycheck. They don't give a shit about the people. WE the people, have to take care of ourselves and each other.........the way it used to be. Otherwise we WILL become actual slaves of the government.
It's time.

This also shows you that when denied certain weapons for use in defense, people will improvise.

And now compare the response of passers-by in London in this case to what was in Philadelphia train a couple of months ago.

Which is why I want to follow up on this story. I want to know precisely what went down relative to the driver's actions and the official treatment of them.

Bystanders intervening...now there's a minefield.

If the guy in Britain had just kept on driving he wouldn't have been arrested.
Wonder where he is now, in a prison cell?
Anyway, if the cops charge him with a crime, manslaughter etc, he will go to prison for years...he probably won't be able to afford 400,000 pounds or more for top lawyers.

At least in America, homeowners can shoot dead home invaders and prevent themselves from being shot dead, bashed to a pulp, stabbed to death or bashed to death.
And shoot dead knife-wielding killers in the street.

I'm 75. If that alleged rape attack on the train was happening and I was the only other person in the carriage, would I be expected to intervene, legally?

What if...same scenario...I had witnessed all of the lead up to the attack...and had a very solid walking stick with me...and to stop the attack I had hit the rapist over the head with it, killing him. rapist unarmed.
What would happen to me?

Bystanders intervening...now there's a minefield.

If the guy in Britain had just kept on driving he wouldn't have been arrested.
Wonder where he is now, in a prison cell?
Anyway, if the cops charge him with a crime, manslaughter etc, he will go to prison for years...he probably won't be able to afford 400,000 pounds or more for top lawyers.

At least in America, homeowners can shoot dead home invaders and prevent themselves from being shot dead, bashed to a pulp, stabbed to death or bashed to death.
And shoot dead knife-wielding killers in the street.
I am wholly on the side of this guy. I don't know what happens to him. Maybe this is a standard procedure and all charges will be dropped. I hope so, at least.

I'm 75. If that alleged rape attack on the train was happening and I was the only other person in the carriage, would I be expected to intervene, legally?

What if...same scenario...I had witnessed all of the lead up to the attack...and had a very solid walking stick with me...and to stop the attack I had hit the rapist over the head with it, killing him. rapist unarmed.
What would happen to me?
To call the police at least, maybe.

What would have happened to you in the second case, I don't know. I think you should have been cleared from all charges.

Forum List

Back