Bull Ring Vigilante & DarkFury Debate Whether it is Fair to Call Donald Trump a Fraud, a Con Artist, a Liar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Vigilante & DarkFury Debate Whether it is Fair to Call Donald Trump a Fraud, a Con Artist, and the Most Tremendous Liar in Politics

Dante claims it is fair, and that there is one beautifully, tremendous public record out there to prove the claim.

Last edited:
This thread is for Dante and DarkFury. Please abide by the rules of this area.

This thread is for Dante and DarkFury. Please abide by the rules of this area.

Appears to be in conflict with the OP

Vigilante & DarkFury Debate Whether it is Fair

Why can't anyone bear witness to this extravaganza, and if we may, why can't we have the exchange translated into English?

You can watch and read all you want. You will not be able to post in this thread. This thread is in ENGLISH, so I don't know what you are going on about. If you want to start your own bull ring thread, have at it. Do not, however, inject yourself into other threads in this area unless you are specifically called into the thread by the OP.

Vigilante & DarkFury Debate Whether it is Fair to Call Donald Trump a Fraud, a Con Artist, and the Most Tremendous Liar in Politics

Dante claims it is fair, and that there is one beautifully, tremendous public record out there to prove the claim.
You come to me with those ratings bitch? Call someone out from your own level you two bit hack faggot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back