Vietnam veteran dies of heart attack after attempted carjacking in Chicago

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A Marine Corps veteran died just days short of his 74th birthday when attackers in Chicago beat him up while trying to steal his car.

Keith Cooper, 73, survived two combat tours as a Marine in Vietnam, only to be killed in broad daylight while running errands in his neighborhood. Police say two people demanded Cooper’s car then attacked him, repeatedly punching him in the head, around 12:30 p.m. Wednesday.

“I’m just in shock. I’m still in shock because this is not the way I thought my day was going to go,” said Cooper’s daughter, Kenika Carlton.

Cooper didn’t survive, despite the efforts of witnesses to fight off the attackers. His family says his heart couldn’t take the trauma, and he was pronounced dead at the hospital after suffering a heart attack.

“Tried to steal his car. You didn’t even get his car when you took his life,” said Cooper’s son-in-law, Curtis Carlton. “It was two guys preying on a senior citizen.”

Police say two people were taken into custody and are being questioned regarding the attack. They credit the witnesses for helping them track down the suspects so quickly.

Though it wasn’t enough to save Cooper, a beloved father and grandfather, his family is still grateful.

“He was like a bonus dad. He was my father-in-law, but he was like a dad,” Curtis Carlton said. “He was the best. Keith was the best.”

(Excerpt) Read more at wilx.com ...

Cue up more excuses from Lori Lightfoot - which the media will buy without question - too many guns coming in from out of state is the latest, INSTEAD of ridding the city of the animals that do these crimes!
C89-F91-DB-59-F7-4012-B297-2-E69-E2229888

A Marine Corps veteran died just days short of his 74th birthday when attackers in Chicago beat him up while trying to steal his car.

Keith Cooper, 73, survived two combat tours as a Marine in Vietnam, only to be killed in broad daylight while running errands in his neighborhood. Police say two people demanded Cooper’s car then attacked him, repeatedly punching him in the head, around 12:30 p.m. Wednesday.

“I’m just in shock. I’m still in shock because this is not the way I thought my day was going to go,” said Cooper’s daughter, Kenika Carlton.

Cooper didn’t survive, despite the efforts of witnesses to fight off the attackers. His family says his heart couldn’t take the trauma, and he was pronounced dead at the hospital after suffering a heart attack.

“Tried to steal his car. You didn’t even get his car when you took his life,” said Cooper’s son-in-law, Curtis Carlton. “It was two guys preying on a senior citizen.”

Police say two people were taken into custody and are being questioned regarding the attack. They credit the witnesses for helping them track down the suspects so quickly.

Though it wasn’t enough to save Cooper, a beloved father and grandfather, his family is still grateful.

“He was like a bonus dad. He was my father-in-law, but he was like a dad,” Curtis Carlton said. “He was the best. Keith was the best.”

Cue up more excuses from Lori Lightfoot - which the media will buy without question - too many guns coming in from out of state is the latest, INSTEAD of ridding the city of the animals that do these crimes!

Let me guess...

1626357348968.jpeg

Let me guess...

View attachment 513070
These sub-humans should be executed on the spot live on CNN.
"But they were such good boys! Both of them were about to attend a course paid for by Mayor Lightfoot herself on how to spot fake Air Jordans from the real ones!".

A Vietnam Vet got killed at a Cleveland bus stop for nothing.

Here in Florida we have 100K assholes locked up. It is for a good reason.

The Purge
Chicago is one of the worst hell holes on earth
. Last week a Jewish computer science student was killed on the subway by a stray bullet

Sanctified Sociopath

The thugs were just following the preaching of Leftist agent Martin Luther King, who said that only the American troops in Vietnam were thugs.

Please do not call those thugs "animals."

Animals are better than they ever will be.

Some of those thugs will one day anger another thug and then ,,,

Forum List

Back