Videos won't embed.

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
Before, whenever I wanted to a post YouTube video at USMB I simply C&Pd the url.

And it would embed the video in the thread. Now it only shows a hyperlink to the video.

WTF :dunno:

Click on the three horizontal dots button in the toolbar. It says "insert" when you fly over it. Then click on "media", I think it's the top choice. Paste your URL in the box and insert your video.

Click on the three horizontal dots button in the toolbar. It says "insert" when you fly over it. Then click on "media", I think it's the top choice. Paste your URL in the box and insert your video.
You dont need to fuck with that crap .Just post the uRL out of the search bar

That worked. Thank you very much Hidden.:)

That seems to have solved the problem, but now I'm wondering what caused it in the first place.

You dont need to fuck with that crap .Just post the uRL out of the search bar
That's how it usually would work when I posted dozens and dozens of videos in the past. That's how it is supposed to work.

Works when I do it. Can't just paste an image for some reason so I just use bb code or whatever you call it.

Forum List

Back