Video: White liberals apologize for slavery by kissing boots of black power group members

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Video: White Liberals Apologize For Slavery by Kissing Boots of Black Power Group Members
A video shows a white couple bending down and kissing the boots of black power group members to apologize for slavery.

Now, this is your typical pathetic leftist losers with minds so weak they should fit in quite well with the losers even on here who accuse others of being mindwars just because they just happen to NOT be as dumb as the accuser accusing others of being as such LMFAO. your fkrs are so clueless u haven't any idea just how moronic you sound and look due to your lack of " truth:.

What makes it the most sickening of all ITS ALL IN YOUR FACES"...............

Last edited:
..those people believe the MSM stories ....they are very stupid

If liberals could make our poop white instead of brown they would

Not sure I buy this... yes there are people out there this stupid and self hating... but I would not be surprised it comes out this was staged.

• Banned
Not sure I buy this... yes there are people out there this stupid and self hating... but I would not be surprised it comes out this was staged.
but you would believe it if CNN told yah bout it right.

upload_2020-2-9_8-31-41.png

Brett MacDonald on Twitter

I should wear black face and have them kiss my feet lol

Those people are retarded. I support them loudly making a fool of themselves as it allows me to know which people to avoid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back