AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
BrianTatumAmericanso.jpg

Hello. Please meet Mr. Brandon Tatum. An apparent caring, responsible, successful, accomplished American citizen HATEFULLY denigrated as a "C^^n, Sell-Out or "Uncle Tom" by a significant population of apparent illogically thinking, possibly emotionally or mentally ill "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" minded Americans believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished, free-thinking black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent.

Am I the only American citizen recognizing a significant population of "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens LOUDLY declaring black or African American citizens are being denied equal rights and the opportunity to achieve success in TODAY'S ever-evolving American society...

...are IN FACT the VERY SAME apparent emotionally or mentally ill "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" freedom loving American citizens who are LOUDLY, as well as actively attempting to IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from enjoying their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness???

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

After listening to several broadcasts or conversations social commentator Brandon Tatum was a part of, I have no doubts Mr. Brandon Tatum is a peaceful, responsible, caring fellow American citizen recognizing that placing *ABOVE ALL ELSE* the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors.

I also recognize Mr. Brandon Tatum as a mature, civil American neighbor wishing to discuss *SOLUTIONS* and ways for improving the Quality of Life for untold numbers of perfectly healthy black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent, *WHO THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN,* are impeded or from experiencing a *SAFE,* fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as *ABSOLUTE NEED* to experience during a critical period of human/childhood development!

"Two Black Men Arrested At Starbucks For Loitering....(Brandon Tatum, Edward Anderson)" ~Oshay Vlogcast Channel Streamed live on Apr 16, 2018

___
The late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's (often misinterpreted) #THUGLIFE Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS* concept!

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur - 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) Victim

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur

Peace.

For all the times I've said that social media is a net negative for our country & well being there are videos, blogs like these that prove me wrong. Change can come to our nation as a result, it just remains to be seen if that change will be positive or negative based on social media influences

Grampa Murked U, shared a video titled:

"White Guilt: a trend that needs to die"

produced by American social commentator Ms. Candace Owens

White Guilt

Peace.

I don't understand "white guilt" having never had any, or anything to be guilty about.

For all the times I've said that social media is a net negative for our country & well being there are videos, blogs like these that prove me wrong. Change can come to our nation as a result, it just remains to be seen if that change will be positive or negative based on social media influences

Hello, Grampa. There is no doubt a growing number of our reasonably responsible, caring, concerned black or American and foreign born neighbors of African descent are bravely speaking about PARENTAL & MENTAL HEALTH issues they believe are impeding our black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

Sadly, I use the word "bravely" due to personally witnessing apparent mental health issues affecting large numbers of freedom loving "Pro Black or Conscious black community" minded American citizens ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent.

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or African American friends, neighbors and co-workers.

In my opinion, based on a wealth of evidence and my personal experiences, large numbers of perfectly healthy black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent raised, nurtured and socialized by apparent HATEFUL, emotionally troubled "Pro Black" minded Americans have, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition known as 'CHILDHOOD TRAUMA' (ACEs).

ZS8iZMp.jpg

Frankly Grampa, sometimes I wonder if I am the only reasonably responsible, as well as reasonably well-adjusted American citizen recognizing a significant population of "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens LOUDLY declaring black or African American citizens are being denied equal rights and the opportunity to achieve success in TODAY'S ever-evolving American society...

...are IN FACT the VERY SAME apparent emotionally or mentally ill "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens who are LOUDLY, as well as actively attempting to IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from enjoying their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness???

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Mrs. Lady Mocha is an apparent caring, responsible American neighbor often targeted for HATE by our apparent emotionally troubled or mentally ill "Pro Black" minded American neighbors.

Grampa, plz check our Mrs. Lady Mocha's YT channel and if you like her work, show your support by subscribing to her channel.

"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S"
~LadyMocha

(The MOTHERS burden)

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

Peace.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back