Video: UMass Prof Ester Shapiro calls Trump a Nazi, says white supremacy "baked into" US Constitution, berates student who tries to differ

Listen to this old witch lie to her students and spread her hatred. How are these people allowed to poison our youth--and get paid for it. The ignorance of history among our people (and George Soros' money) is at the root of the current turmoil.

Where are the Jews calling this woman out?

What I find particularly galling is when Jews cast America and white Christians as fundamentally evil because of slavery when, in truth, Jews dominated the slave trade from long before the United States was even a country. Jews were still happily buying and selling Africans like packaged goods while white Christians were condemning slavery on moral grounds--the first time in human history slavery was ever condemned on that level. The last slave ship to arrive from Africa to North America was owned by Jews and had a Jewish captain who violated the law passed by white Christians against any more slave ships arriving.

And yet today our youth get a constant barrage of these poisonous lies (+ muh hollowcaust) from our Jewish controlled media and from contemptible pigs like this woman. We simply cannot have a country and let an alien and hostile and genocidal people remain in it doing shit like this.

speaking of contemptable pigs, PIG----I know your church issued literature-----I am past 70---born in the USA of parents born in the USA----and read your church spawned shit and LISTENED TO IT----long ago ------as far back as the 1950s. Slavery was endorsed by the CHRISTIAN CHURCHES and was a deal between the two
major WORLD EMPIRES------since Medieval times.
The two MAJOR WORLD EMPIRES ----for more than
1200 years------THE HOLY MOTHER CHURCH and the CALIPHATE. The only role jews played in your filthy game-----that as MERCHANTS (forced in the role of merchants by your filthy laws preventing jews from owning land) ----it was jews who owned ships
in some INQUISITION refuges like the Netherlands
You PIGS leased them to engage in YOUR FILTH.
If your daughter is a whore------it is not the fault of the Jewish owned shop in which she purchased her underware

1604209439903.png

now you are being SILLY------depends on how the people who sang that song defined "MEN"---or even "which men" One could with equal
They were white Christians who applied the values thst America was founded on to oppose slavery

I guess that torques your ass

but its a fact

my ass? of whom are you commenting? your mother? Of course there were white christians who thought that both christianity and the US ideals were opposed to slavery. ----however the VAST MAJORITY did not-----and SUPPORTED IT----the vast majority of christians supported slavery since the inception of christianity----in fact the ROMAN form which was barbaric
chattel slavery was for the past 2000 years the
slavery supported by MOST CHRISTIANS. The fact has NOTHING to do with your mother's ass.
Did you know that the Roman form of slavery made the murder of a slave LEGAL?
Jews were only opposed to Jewish slavery, you old drunk.

If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Israel, and maketh merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief shall die; and thou shalt put evil away from among you. Deut 24:7

And even then, not completely opposed, you crusty old hag

And if thy brother, an Hebrew man, or an Hebrew woman, be sold unto thee, and serve thee six years; then in the seventh year thou shalt let him go free from thee. And when thou sendest him out free from thee, thou shalt not let him go away empty: Thou shalt furnish him liberally out of thy flock, and out of thy floor, and out of thy winepress: of that wherewith the Lord thy God hath blessed thee thou shalt give unto him. Deut 15:12-14

nope----the civil war was not about slavery. It was a war based on economics.
I agree with that about 70/30

mostly about economics but slavery was an issue

and at that time slavery was practiced all over the world and still is in most heathen societies today
It was not about economics. Read the Lincoln Douglas debates from the campaign of 1860. Slavery was the only topic during that campaign. The southern states warned the north that if they elected Lincoln, the South would secede, which they did before Lincoln even took office. The Civil War was one hundred percent due to the presence of black slavery on these shores. The lie that it was economic is put out by people like the old witch in the video--hostile Jewish academics whose hatred of gentiles and America is so deep they want nothing at all noble attached to us or our ancestors.

Listen to this old witch lie to her students and spread her hatred. How are these people allowed to poison our youth--and get paid for it. The ignorance of history among our people (and George Soros' money) is at the root of the current turmoil.

What I find particularly galling is when Jews cast America and white Christians as fundamentally evil because of slavery when, in truth, Jews dominated the slave trade from long before the United States was even a country. Jews were still happily buying and selling Africans like packaged goods while white Christians were condemning slavery on moral grounds--the first time in human history slavery was ever condemned on that level. The last slave ship to arrive from Africa to North America was owned by Jews and had a Jewish captain who violated the law passed by white Christians against any more slave ships arriving.

And yet today our youth get a constant barrage of these poisonous lies (+ muh hollowcaust) from our Jewish controlled media and from contemptible pigs like this woman. We simply cannot have a country and let an alien and hostile and genocidal people remain in it doing shit like this.

speaking of contemptable pigs, PIG----I know your church issued literature-----I am past 70---born in the USA of parents born in the USA----and read your church spawned shit and LISTENED TO IT----long ago ------as far back as the 1950s. Slavery was endorsed by the CHRISTIAN CHURCHES and was a deal between the two
1200 years------THE HOLY MOTHER CHURCH and the CALIPHATE. The only role jews played in your filthy game-----that as MERCHANTS (forced in the role of merchants by your filthy laws preventing jews from owning land) ----it was jews who owned ships
If your daughter is a whore------it is not the fault of the Jewish owned shop in which she purchased her underware

To me of interest in all of this blame game is who financed the slave trade. We never get names. It was a business. I believe we were taught there was a company involved. We need names. Names that can be used for the blame game also. Royalty, businessmen, serfs? Who were they? The captains of the ships...were they involved? And if so what were their names? It seems we do not have all the information. For these are men who played a huge role in this.

the issue of "WHO WAS INVOLVED IN THE SLAVE TRADE" for a blame game is something
as idiotic as "WHO DEALT IN SUGAR"----also
as an issue in the SLAVE TRADE---but also as an
issue in TOOTH DECAY IN CHILDREN, DIABETES, ALCOHOLISM (sugar was grown to make rum)
and all other things bad---including obesity). Slavery existed as part and parcel of the WORLD ECONOMY for more than 6000 years---world over. EVERYONE HAD SOME LEVEL OF INVOLVEMENT. Have you used sugar in the past 6 months? The libel---"da jooos did it"
is a very involved sophistry worthy of your hero---Josef Goebbels and the koran. Interestingly---WAY back ---like 4000 years ago---the biblical and talmudic literature called slave traders
"ISHMAELITES" who were peoples with no fixed home, illiterate, and prone to criminality and violence---out in the deserts of the middle east.
Muhummad thought he was OF THE HOUSE OF
ISHMAEL which is what "ishmaelite" means A personal anecdote-----I came across an ALLUSION to a "rabbi ishmael" in
a stray book I found. I had never heard of a jew
named Ishmael. ----however this rabbi ishmael lived in about the third century AD (?)---in---of all place------ AFGHANISTAN. It seemed odd to me----but then confirmed that no jews name their kids "ISHMAEL" because it is a solidly hebrew name. The name went OUT OF STYLE---
with the advent of islam

0You are a bit sensitive on this. For the past couple of decades or so there has been a slavapalooza agenda in our nation. So on the issue of the slaves here from Africa they have a right to know who was involved. Because I know damn well no one in my family in the past was. So whoever it was, get the names.

I do not know what a "slavapalooza agenda" is--
As to "who was involved" In order to even
approach that question, the parameters of
"involvement" would have to be defined. I have read---in my long life-time, lots of literature on subjects such as "who was involved" in the perpetuation of slavery. The discussions DO range from ----the sellers, buyers and
SPECIFICALLY, if you read the scholar DUBOIS,---black africans as slaves transported to the americas as a kind of UNIQUE issue----to further forays into fantasy. Some of those forays include ANYONE WHO BOUGHT AND SOLD AND DRANK RUM WAS SUPPORTING SLAVERY. Did anyone in your present and past family EVER drink rum? use sugar? ----thus hundreds of millions of people in the past thousand years do have some sort of connection to slavery. NAMES? what is your name?

Oddly, this book is no longer available at Amazon:

1604210838881.png

nope----the civil war was not about slavery. It was a war based on economics.
I agree with that about 70/30

mostly about economics but slavery was an issue

and at that time slavery was practiced all over the world and still is in most heathen societies today
It was not about economics. Read the Lincoln Douglas debates from the campaign of 1860. Slavery was the only topic during that campaign. The southern states warned the north that if they elected Lincoln, the South would secede, which they did before Lincoln even took office. The Civil War was one hundred percent due to the presence of black slavery on these shores. The lie that it was economic is put out by people like the old witch in the video--hostile Jewish academics whose hatred of gentiles and America is so deep they want nothing at all noble attached to us or our ancestors.

read the newspaper articles and statements by the politicians during the political campaigns---NOT JUST ONE DEBATE-----jerk!!!!!!!

To me of interest in all of this blame game is who financed the slave trade. We never get names. It was a business. I believe we were taught there was a company involved. We need names. Names that can be used for the blame game also. Royalty, businessmen, serfs? Who were they? The captains of the ships...were they involved? And if so what were their names? It seems we do not have all the information. For these are men who played a huge role in this.

the issue of "WHO WAS INVOLVED IN THE SLAVE TRADE" for a blame game is something
as idiotic as "WHO DEALT IN SUGAR"----also
as an issue in the SLAVE TRADE---but also as an
issue in TOOTH DECAY IN CHILDREN, DIABETES, ALCOHOLISM (sugar was grown to make rum)
and all other things bad---including obesity). Slavery existed as part and parcel of the WORLD ECONOMY for more than 6000 years---world over. EVERYONE HAD SOME LEVEL OF INVOLVEMENT. Have you used sugar in the past 6 months? The libel---"da jooos did it"
is a very involved sophistry worthy of your hero---Josef Goebbels and the koran. Interestingly---WAY back ---like 4000 years ago---the biblical and talmudic literature called slave traders
"ISHMAELITES" who were peoples with no fixed home, illiterate, and prone to criminality and violence---out in the deserts of the middle east.
Muhummad thought he was OF THE HOUSE OF
ISHMAEL which is what "ishmaelite" means A personal anecdote-----I came across an ALLUSION to a "rabbi ishmael" in
a stray book I found. I had never heard of a jew
named Ishmael. ----however this rabbi ishmael lived in about the third century AD (?)---in---of all place------ AFGHANISTAN. It seemed odd to me----but then confirmed that no jews name their kids "ISHMAEL" because it is a solidly hebrew name. The name went OUT OF STYLE---
with the advent of islam

0You are a bit sensitive on this. For the past couple of decades or so there has been a slavapalooza agenda in our nation. So on the issue of the slaves here from Africa they have a right to know who was involved. Because I know damn well no one in my family in the past was. So whoever it was, get the names.

I do not know what a "slavapalooza agenda" is--
As to "who was involved" In order to even
approach that question, the parameters of
"involvement" would have to be defined. I have read---in my long life-time, lots of literature on subjects such as "who was involved" in the perpetuation of slavery. The discussions DO range from ----the sellers, buyers and
SPECIFICALLY, if you read the scholar DUBOIS,---black africans as slaves transported to the americas as a kind of UNIQUE issue----to further forays into fantasy. Some of those forays include ANYONE WHO BOUGHT AND SOLD AND DRANK RUM WAS SUPPORTING SLAVERY. Did anyone in your present and past family EVER drink rum? use sugar? ----thus hundreds of millions of people in the past thousand years do have some sort of connection to slavery. NAMES? what is your name?

Oddly, this book is no longer available at Amazon:

View attachment 409484

I have no doubt you can find it somewhere------like on dusty shelves in mosques. I was reading islamo-nazi propaganda by the time I was ten years old which was about ten years before I began working with lots of muslims. That's when I turned 20 and-----listened to my first Khutbah jumaat feces fling. I am past 70 but still have an excellent memory

now you are being SILLY------depends on how the people who sang that song defined "MEN"---or even "which men" One could with equal
They were white Christians who applied the values thst America was founded on to oppose slavery

I guess that torques your ass

but its a fact

my ass? of whom are you commenting? your mother? Of course there were white christians who thought that both christianity and the US ideals were opposed to slavery. ----however the VAST MAJORITY did not-----and SUPPORTED IT----the vast majority of christians supported slavery since the inception of christianity----in fact the ROMAN form which was barbaric
chattel slavery was for the past 2000 years the
slavery supported by MOST CHRISTIANS. The fact has NOTHING to do with your mother's ass.
Did you know that the Roman form of slavery made the murder of a slave LEGAL?
Jews were only opposed to Jewish slavery, you old drunk.

If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Israel, and maketh merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief shall die; and thou shalt put evil away from among you. Deut 24:7

And even then, not completely opposed, you crusty old hag

And if thy brother, an Hebrew man, or an Hebrew woman, be sold unto thee, and serve thee six years; then in the seventh year thou shalt let him go free from thee. And when thou sendest him out free from thee, thou shalt not let him go away empty: Thou shalt furnish him liberally out of thy flock, and out of thy floor, and out of thy winepress: of that wherewith the Lord thy God hath blessed thee thou shalt give unto him. Deut 15:12-14

wrong again-----by the time of the talmud (like 1000 years BC) rules for both gentile and jewish slaves converged---

It was not about economics. Read the Lincoln Douglas debates from the campaign of 1860.
You and IROSIE91 seem to live in different precincts of Lib La La Land.

One of you is off the reservation

Forum List

Back