Video: Trump supporters attack, Jan 6, US Capitol...

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
Baltimore
...to protect it.

"There is plenty of video out there like this."

The MSM--completely owned by a single tiny minority with a long history of anti-Christian hatred, hostility, genocide, subversion, nepotism, and deceit--is suppressing those videos.

We need to unfetter our media. Jewish stranglehold on the nation's media is a threat to our democracy.

...to protect it.

The MSM--completely owned by a single tiny minority with a long history of anti-Christian hatred, hostility, genocide, subversion, nepotism, and deceit--is suppressing those videos.

We need to unfetter our media. Jewish stranglehold on the nation's media is a threat to our democracy.

All I hear is Antifa. :D

...to protect it.

Looks like the guy didn't expect a window would fight back and got what he deserves. Thanks for the video. I enjoyed it.

...to protect it.

All I see are Trump supporters. Who were the ones storming the Capitol on January 6th. The whole Antifa/BLM BS has been debunked. Did you see any of the video the House Impeachment managers presented yesterday? No doubt after that shit show. That's the power of Trump. Oh by the way, you might want to check under your bed tonight. There might be a Rabbi wanting to convert you. It is almost the Sabbath after all. :)

Forum List

Back