Video: Trump deposition in NY fraud case:"You know nothing about me. i used to question people who took the 5th, now i understand. you have no choice"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Only on CBS News (for now): Here's video of Trump repeatedly invoking the Fifth Amendment during his NY AG fraud deposition in August, and saying "this whole thing is very unfair."

Last edited:

You know nothing about me​

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif
you-dont-know-me-dont-judge-me.gif
tumblr_m17z9gSHiF1r5q0h2o1_400.gif
giphy.gif
781fbfb6-50aa-4326-ad9e-652ace3fede5_text.gif

• Banned
Let's see, lefties have a problem with most of the 1st Amendment, they hate the 2nd Amendment and now they criticize the 5th.

Let's see, lefties have a problem with most of the 1st Amendment, they hate the 2nd Amendment and now they criticize the 5th.

Hogwash. Do you understand any of them? Militia has given way to the national guard, a standing army, national guard and State law enforcement. We don't need vigilantes or amateurs chasing about in the woods.

Hogwash. Do you understand any of them? Militia has given way to the national guard, a standing army, national guard and State law enforcement. We don't need vigilantes or amateurs chasing about in the woods.
We realize you don't want citizens to have the ability to defend themselves. Every goose stepping totalitarian feels the same way.

Forum List

Back