Video that describes the "thinking" process of the AGW faithful

Please explain how this video (and this thread) is related to AGW and not simply an ad hominem attack against anyone who doesn't subscribe to your beliefs.

I suspect, Westwall, you're about to be sued by the estate of Sir J M Barrie

Been saying for 2 decades...........these AGW hysterics.

This is not an intelligence thing..........its a brain fuck up. Big difference. Ive been in the field for 30 years........meet almost daily with psychiatrists as an administrator for a team that must make decisions on neuroleptic drugs for people with disabilities. Rumination of thoughts is a product of a brain pathology..........not enough serotonin at certain synapses. These people cannot process any new information ( we see this uniformly amongst these people ) because their brains don't allow it. Its known clinically as OCD. If we debated this stuff for 100 years, no matter what information contrary to their thinking is displayed, it will not be processed effectively because of the physiological dynamics in the brain ( lack of serotonin). OCD falls under the umbrella of depression ( as do many thought processing disorders ). Dollar to a thousand stale donuts that for all the AGW folks in here, you will find a congenital link to depression. In other words, you will find family links to depression, thus, my frequent reference to using the term "miserable" with these people. They are frequently angry in here as evidenced in their posts. Almost invariably, humor is absent in these people.......because they are miserable. Because they are depressed.

That is why I refer to them as k00ks and never "retarded". These are smart people........with thought processing issues.

Remedied only with pharmacological aid.

Take a look at the most recent Diagnostic Statistical Manual ( DSM).......its all in there.:2up:

Forum List

Back