Video: St. Louis couple pulls guns on trespassing protesters

These protestors are on private property on a private street. They went through a gate that was clearly labelled as “private street.” They then threatened to steal the guns from the homeowners. No shots were fired.

I am 100% in favor of the homeowners, and 100% against the tresspassers.

You gun bubbas are all alike.

It is nice they were showing that they stand up to the domestic terrorists, but the woman should have had an AR also. Didn't get a look at her pistol but 7 rounds is not enough for a mob. Even the rifle needed a bigger magazine. That house is off the charts though. IMO, the local Deep State "justice system," MSM, democrats, etc., would fuck them over if they had discharged a weapon in that scenario. They should have simply waited behind their front door or whatever and ventilated any of the domestic terrorists who banged on the door.

Snouter, you don't think these feral animals will scatter at the first shot to hit one of them? Also, being rich lawyers, the commies would leave them alone if they littered their yard with bodies; they only want to discourage whites below a certain income and asset level from defending themselves, even if it is St .Louis. We see this all over so far, cops 'standing down', until an upscale neighborhood like Beverly Hills gets endangered, then they suddenly turn the place into the helicopter scene from Apocalypse Now and armored cars all over the place.

Wasn't a retired black cop killed by the BLM scum in St. Louis? I think so.

you are over-generalizing. There is no widespread large-scale conspiracy to SAVE THE KINGS and sacrifice the rest.
HOWEVER -----there is a much more virulent conspiracy involving manipulation of the lemmings.
The George Floyd hoax is a case in point. Have you noticed that we get the CORONAVIRUS stats daily----
but not the RIOT DEATH stats. Two shot and dying
(probably dead by now) just blocks from my house in the BLM festivities (it was not the cops)
God I love reading these hate Nazi's post. Kill kill kill. Hate hate hate, bigot bigot bigot, bang bang bang!

These protestors are on private property on a private street. They went through a gate that was clearly labelled as “private street.” They then threatened to steal the guns from the homeowners. No shots were fired.

This is what should have happened , any one of the protesters that had a permit to carry could have simpley opened up on the two and splatter them to hell and if the gun bubba husband and wife had shot they would be in jail. They are as stupid as any red neck can be. That would have been justice as far as the law is concerned and as far as I'm concerned. No red neck should even be allowed to have a gun.

You gun bubbas are all alike.

Until your head gets pierced by an arrow, bitch. And your buddy, too.

This is what should have happened , any one of the protesters that had a permit to carry could have simpley opened up on the two and splatter them to hell and if the gun bubba husband and wife had shot they would be in jail. They are as stupid as any red neck can be. That would have been justice as far as the law is concerned and as far as I'm concerned. No red neck should even be allowed to have a gun.

They don't need guns to get rid of fucktards like you.
A simple push into the pet sow's pen is enough.
Buh-bye now! You will not understand this, but I ain't bullshittin'.

Time to reattach the quiver to my old bow. Because the new bow is not ready, the nock is in the wrong place, and while the 1993 bow isn't as fast, I'm dead nuts with it. Pfft! Yeah, progress, schmogress. 80 lb 1993 bow. It's an old friend.
I already have put it up against bear and all kinds of critters. Solid.
I have a mini crossbow with 8 inch bolts. It's got a pistol grip. I have put bolts through 2in thick boards. I love it. Not a sound.

I got bad news for Y'all. The concept of PRIVATE PROPERTY is now being challenged. The actual law has not changed but there is some change in MIND. Discuss it with billy-jo-stalin-diblasio

I got bad news for Y'all. The concept of PRIVATE PROPERTY is now being challenged. The actual law has not changed but there is some change in MIND. Discuss it with billy-jo-stalin-diblasio

Is Mayor Wilhelm, Jr. feeling rowdy again? It's how he handles being a totally useless and ineffective moron.

Jbander------are you VERY YOUNG?

Is Mayor Wilhelm, Jr. feeling rowdy again? It's how he handles being a totally useless and ineffective moron.

poor guy He turned out to be a schlemiel---for fun Pic------check out the ORIGINAL shlomiel in the
OT

They weren't in the couple's property..

Bullshit, the homeowners own the streets, sidewalks and everything in that neighborhood. The commies broke down a gate to get in. And the irony is, the guy holding the AR is a lawyer who is representing a black guy against the police, perhaps that's why the cops didn't show up.

Time to reattach the quiver to my old bow. Because the new bow is not ready, the nock is in the wrong place, and while the 1993 bow isn't as fast, I'm dead nuts with it. Pfft! Yeah, progress, schmogress. 80 lb 1993 bow. It's an old friend.
I already have put it up against bear and all kinds of critters. Solid.
I have a mini crossbow with 8 inch bolts. It's got a pistol grip. I have put bolts through 2in thick boards. I love it. Not a sound.
My crossbow makes a loud WACK sound when I shoot mine, but I think it is a 150 pound draw.

No wonder Republicans want to defund public schools.

I'm a libertarian.

I think we should continue to fund the good schools, and we should shut down the bad schools. It doesn't matter if a school is private or public. What matters is if the school is good or bad.

Giving more money to bad schools has not made them any better.

Between 1960 and 1995, U.S. public school spending per student, adjusted for inflation, increased by 212%, but the schools did not get any better.

Source: 20 Troubling Facts about American Education - by William J. Bennett - School Reform News

In 1985 in Kansas City, Missouri, a judge ordered the school district to raise taxes and spend more money on public education. Spending was increased so much, that the school district was spending more money per student than any of the country’s other 280 largest school districts. Although this very high level of spending continued for more than a decade, there was no improvement in the school district’s academic performance.

Source: https://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa-298.pdf

A public school for low-income blacks and Latinos went from horrible to excellent by firing bad teachers. However, the vast majority of badly performing public schools will never do this, because the Democrats and teachers' unions are completely against it.

Source: Spitting in the eye of mainstream education - Los Angeles Times

A study showed that in Arizona, public schools spend 50% more per student than Arizona’s private schools. While teachers constitute 72% of the employees at private schools, they make up less than half of the staff at public schools. According to the study, if Arizona’s public schools wanted to be like private schools, they would have to hire approximately 25,000 more teachers, and eliminate 21,210 administration employees.

Source: Private Schools Now 33% Off!
Nothing will change unless the schools get tougher. The teachers union weaker. And the parents in the neighborhood more pragmatic. A lot of money is spent on so little achievement.

We need to privatize the schools, is what we really need to do.

Just deregulate and privatize the schools. More like Finland, where absolutely anyone can open a school.

No school board. Just let the school decide how to run, and let the market determine quality and price.

I saw the same thing here in Ohio. About 5 years ago, I looked up all the numbers for nearby schools. The most expensive was Columbus Public, which spent the most per student, and had the worst educational results.

Then you had the suburb school, which spent less per student, and had better educational results.

Then the private school, spent the least money of any school nearby, and had the absolute best educational results.

And even worse than that, is comparing the US internationally, we spend TONS of money compared to some Eastern and Asian schools. We place way lower on the ranking than countries that spend a fraction of what we do.

My favorite example, was Vietnam. Vietnam spends a fraction on education, and consistently vastly out performs US in educational results.

And you can tell the BS narrative that left-wingers like to push. That money = education.

I love this one from American Progress:
Screenshot_2020-06-30 Fixing Chronic Disinvestment in K-12 Schools - Center for American Progr...png

Claim is countries that do better, pay teachers more money. That actually isn't even true. Finland for example, they start their teachers out at a lower wage. Only the good teachers earn significantly more money..... because they are good. New teachers earn less, because they are inexperienced, and not very good. Good teachers EARN promotions and wage increases higher than their US counterparts.

But look at that graph. Notice a problem with the claim verses what the graph shows? Here I'll help everyone out.

fixedgraph.png

See the problem? By the way, this is how left-wingers lie and fabricate every 'fact' they come up with. There's a whooping 4 countries that pay (or they claim they pay) their teachers more money than in the US. All the rest spend less money on education, and have better results.

And their are countries that spend less than HALF of what we do on education, and get identical educational results to the US.

Go compare us to Poland and Portugal. They both do better than us, and both spend a lot less money. The Democrats, and their Teacher's Unions supporters, have really screwed the US tax payers with high schools, and garbage results.

One good thing about the likely election of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is that the Dems will be able to get the militants to cool it.

The Dems know how to work with the militants in order to get them to stand down.

The militants will be asked to stop frightening good people by going into nice neighborhoods.

In return, the militants will be given financial rewards, appointments to government jobs, and the kind of legislation that they have been demanding.

I plan to vote for President Trump, but I acknowledge that his election would probably lead to violence the likes of which this nation has never seen since 1861.

The street violence, exacerbated by the pandemic tragedy, is tearing this country apart in a way that no one could have possibly imagined when 2020 dawned.

I do not think that I am being a Chicken Little.

All I have to say to this post?
FUCK THAT!!!!
You dont appease mobs,you wipe em out.

With all due respect, Americans would NOT tolerate wiping out the mob.

This is not South Africa during Apartheid or China during Tiananmen Square.

But -- ironically -- if the militants of that movement (whose initials I refuse to say/write) ever become dominant, it might indeed have no compunctions about wiping out its opponents.

Let's all hope President Biden (or the people who will actually run the government in his name) will be able to persuade the mob to calm down. Giving them a lot of goodies has worked in the past.

One good thing about the likely election of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is that the Dems will be able to get the militants to cool it.

The Dems know how to work with the militants in order to get them to stand down.

The militants will be asked to stop frightening good people by going into nice neighborhoods.

In return, the militants will be given financial rewards, appointments to government jobs, and the kind of legislation that they have been demanding.

I plan to vote for President Trump, but I acknowledge that his election would probably lead to violence the likes of which this nation has never seen since 1861.

The street violence, exacerbated by the pandemic tragedy, is tearing this country apart in a way that no one could have possibly imagined when 2020 dawned.

I do not think that I am being a Chicken Little.

You think it will get BETTER if Biden is elected? Only for a short while, this is for sure. What will happen is a constant and major pressure campaign by the alt-left who will say, "look, we got rid of Trump, we can do anything if we riot and threaten people"!

The alt-left have major demands, and they will be met, they just need the right person in office. Many of you educated me on the process of how Obamacare passed. Expect more of the same approach going forward if Trump loses. If you think members of the Dem Party are more central than before Obama was elected then you haven't been paying attention to local Primary results.

I agree with you that the more you give, the more they want.

But I do not see any alternative, since -- for some inexplicable reason -- a large proportion of the current (and shrinking) majority ethnicity wants to kowtow to the militants' every wish.

It does indeed seem that some Americans have a death wish for this country.

Let's give credit where credit is due: For the last few decades, liberal university professors have succeeded magnificently in brainwashing American youth.

Let's give credit where credit is due. Right wing hate radio and the Billionaire Media have been lying to Americans for generations, portraying the left as "communists", which is untrue. They portraying rights for women, blacks and gays as "un-american", and set rural white against the lawless and criminal minorities in the cities, calling women "femi-Nazis", and blacks "thugs".

All of the lying right wing bullshit that we see on this message board every day from the right - hate speech and lies. Republican policies have been a massive failure for the American people, but the billionaires are now getting all of the money, and they're prepared to let you fools fight to the death to make sure that doesn't change.

No wonder Republicans want to defund public schools. As educated, well informed population would never willingly vote against their own interests, and they sure as hell won't vote for the Republican policies that have crashed the economy three times in the last 40 years and left Americans sick, broke and unemployed.
STFU, dragonklunt, the leftists are commies and proudly admit it. ANTIFA, BLM? Both commie front groups with BLM being as a fundraising avenue for the demcrat commie party

Canada is a carbon copy of East Germany, Ontario is East Berlin. This has been known for some time among our allies, which is why Canadas economy and influence has been in steep decline for so long.

I don't know where you live but I do know it's not Canada, and it's certainly not Ontario. Canada is #5 on the world's personal freedom index, the USA is #17. Canada is the #2 best country in the world to live in, the USA is #7. It was more like East Germany under Mike Harris, but he's gone and he won't be back. Dougie will be gone soon too.

Canada has been growing in economic power and influence since signing trade agreements with the EU, and Japan, and is currently working with France and Germany on the way forward for the G7 and NATO, absent any leadership or influence from the USA.

Are you that 999 Queen Street escapee who used to March back and forth in front of the Ontario Supreme Court Office with the hand scrawled sandwich board howling about how the government was screwing him and violating his rights? You're more paranoid about CSIS and the RCMP than a tweaker on a meth binge, and making just about the same amount of sense.
You were saying, dragonklunt???

"On Sunday, Krewson’s neighbors were the ones concerned for their lives—and produced this surreal scene on Sunday of Mark McCloskey, holding his AR-15 across his body, and Patricia McCloskey holding a silver semi-automatic weapon, threatening protesters who dared trespassed."

"None did"

The leftist commie thugs get rather pissed when the odds are no longer in their favor . Leftist scum like antifa and BLM are only comfortable when they can roam like a pack of cowardly dogs. They backed down and hurled profanity at this armed lady because even stupid fucks like them are not all that "brave"...LOL!

What the McCloskeys did shouldn't be commended. I could see them being nervous.

The McCloskeys won't get in trouble because they're rich white professionals and they will say they were defending themselves. But it is a bad example to set and I don't blame the DA for being concerned about it. Let the police handle it if guns have to be involved. QUIT playing cowboys out there.

It’s also striking to see the support from people like the mayor of Seattle, and plenty of popular support, which is driving Trump and Fox News insane. That’s a positive sign, something important. I think it’s an important manifestation of the sense that we’ve got to take our lives under control, and that we can’t leave them in the hands of the authorities who declared themselves our masters. We have to take charge, my friends

It is the old joke about the French Politician. He hears a commotion outside his window and sees a large mob passing by in the street. He says. “Those are my people. I have to find out where they are going so I can lead them.”

New Topics

Forum List

Back