Video: St. Louis couple pulls guns on trespassing protesters

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
These protestors are on private property on a private street. They went through a gate that was clearly labelled as “private street.” They then threatened to steal the guns from the homeowners. No shots were fired.

I am 100% in favor of the homeowners, and 100% against the tresspassers.

It is nice they were showing that they stand up to the domestic terrorists, but the woman should have had an AR also. Didn't get a look at her pistol but 7 rounds is not enough for a mob. Even the rifle needed a bigger magazine. That house is off the charts though. IMO, the local Deep State "justice system," MSM, democrats, etc., would fuck them over if they had discharged a weapon in that scenario. They should have simply waited behind their front door or whatever and ventilated any of the domestic terrorists who banged on the door.

It is nice they were showing that they stand up to the domestic terrorists, but the woman should have had an AR also. Didn't get a look at her pistol but 7 rounds is not enough for a mob. Even the rifle needed a bigger magazine. That house is off the charts though. IMO, the local Deep State "justice system," MSM, democrats, etc., would fuck them over if they had discharged a weapon in that scenario. They should have simply waited behind their front door or whatever and ventilated any of the domestic terrorists who banged on the door.

Snouter, you don't think these feral animals will scatter at the first shot to hit one of them? Also, being rich lawyers, the commies would leave them alone if they littered their yard with bodies; they only want to discourage whites below a certain income and asset level from defending themselves, even if it is St .Louis. We see this all over so far, cops 'standing down', until an upscale neighborhood like Beverly Hills gets endangered, then they suddenly turn the place into the helicopter scene from Apocalypse Now and armored cars all over the place.

Wasn't a retired black cop killed by the BLM scum in St. Louis? I think so.

Last edited:
These protestors are on private property on a private street. They went through a gate that was clearly labelled as “private street.” They then threatened to steal the guns from the homeowners. No shots were fired.

They weren't in the couple's property..

One good thing about the likely election of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is that the Dems will be able to get the militants to cool it.

The Dems know how to work with the militants in order to get them to stand down.

The militants will be asked to stop frightening good people by going into nice neighborhoods.

In return, the militants will be given financial rewards, appointments to government jobs, and the kind of legislation that they have been demanding.

I plan to vote for President Trump, but I acknowledge that his election would probably lead to violence the likes of which this nation has never seen since 1861.

The street violence, exacerbated by the pandemic tragedy, is tearing this country apart in a way that no one could have possibly imagined when 2020 dawned.

I do not think that I am being a Chicken Little.

They weren't in the couple's property..

..again---you people are for criminals and criminality--it's all private property DUH....the protesters like all these black criminals were doing something wrong and illegal
..THAT'S why black criminals die--committing crime and then escalating it--NOT because they are black--not because of the cops

Last edited:
One good thing about the likely election of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is that the Dems will be able to get the militants to cool it.

The Dems know how to work with the militants in order to get them to stand down.

The militants will be asked to stop frightening good people by going into nice neighborhoods.

In return, the militants will be given financial rewards, appointments to government jobs, and the kind of legislation that they have been demanding.

I plan to vote for President Trump, but I acknowledge that his election would probably lead to violence the likes of which this nation has never seen since 1861.

The street violence, exacerbated by the pandemic tragedy, is tearing this country apart in a way that no one could have possibly imagined when 2020 dawned.

You think it will get BETTER if Biden is elected? Only for a short while, this is for sure. What will happen is a constant and major pressure campaign by the alt-left who will say, "look, we got rid of Trump, we can do anything if we riot and threaten people"!

The alt-left have major demands, and they will be met, they just need the right person in office. Many of you educated me on the process of how Obamacare passed. Expect more of the same approach going forward if Trump loses. If you think members of the Dem Party are more central than before Obama was elected then you haven't been paying attention to local Primary results.

Trespassing indeed, but what a couple of drama queens lol

That's looks like a haunted insane asylum. These kids are too stupid to be scared.

It’s also striking to see the support from people like the mayor of Seattle, and plenty of popular support, which is driving Trump and Fox News insane. That’s a positive sign, something important. I think it’s an important manifestation of the sense that we’ve got to take our lives under control, and that we can’t leave them in the hands of the authorities who declared themselves our masters. We have to take charge, my friends

You think it will get BETTER if Biden is elected? Only for a short while, this is for sure. What will happen is a constant and major pressure campaign by the alt-left who will say, "look, we got rid of Trump, we can do anything if we riot and threaten people"!

The alt-left have major demands, and they will be met, they just need the right person in office. Many of you educated me on the process of how Obamacare passed. Expect more of the same approach going forward if Trump loses. If you think members of the Dem Party are more central than before Obama was elected then you haven't been paying attention to local Primary results.

I agree with you that the more you give, the more they want.

But I do not see any alternative, since -- for some inexplicable reason -- a large proportion of the current (and shrinking) majority ethnicity wants to kowtow to the militants' every wish.

It does indeed seem that some Americans have a death wish for this country.

Let's give credit where credit is due: For the last few decades, liberal university professors have succeeded magnificently in brainwashing American youth.

I agree with you that the more you give, the more they want.

But I do not see any alternative, since -- for some inexplicable reason -- a large proportion of the current (and shrinking) majority ethnicity wants to kowtow to the militants' every wish.

It does indeed seem that some Americans have a death wish for this country.

Let's give credit where credit is due: For the last few decades, liberal university professors have succeeded magnificently in brainwashing American youth.
Whatever they did, it worked. These little Stepford wives can't think for themselves, shit they can't even feed themselves and are dangerous.

Those profs needs hanged for the traitors they are. It starts with them.

It’s also striking to see the support from people like the mayor of Seattle, and plenty of popular support, which is driving Trump and Fox News insane. That’s a positive sign, something important. I think it’s an important manifestation of the sense that we’ve got to take our lives under control, and that we can’t leave them in the hands of the authorities who declared themselves our masters. We have to take charge, my friends
STFU jumper cables.

Snouter, you don't think these feral animals will scatter at the first shot to hit one of them? Also, being rich lawyers, the commies would leave them alone if they littered their yard with bodies; they only want to discourage whites below a certain income and asset level from defending themselves, even if it is St .Louis. We see this all over so far, cops 'standing down', until an upscale neighborhood like Beverly Hills gets endangered, then they suddenly turn the place into the helicopter scene from Apocalypse Now and armored cars all over the place.

Wasn't a retired black cop killed by the BLM scum in St. Louis? I think so.

you are over-generalizing. There is no widespread large-scale conspiracy to SAVE THE KINGS and sacrifice the rest.
HOWEVER -----there is a much more virulent conspiracy involving manipulation of the lemmings.
The George Floyd hoax is a case in point. Have you noticed that we get the CORONAVIRUS stats daily----
but not the RIOT DEATH stats. Two shot and dying
(probably dead by now) just blocks from my house in the BLM festivities (it was not the cops)

Ever heard of voting?

New Topics

Forum List

Back