Video Shows US Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The clip directly contradicts DOJ complaint that claims USCP told this group, which included Jacob Chansley, to leave.

Chansley has been in jail for more than 4 months. He’s not accused of assaulting an officer, vandalism, or any serious crime.

The clip directly contradicts DOJ complaint that claims USCP told this group, which included Jacob Chansley, to leave.

Chansley has been in jail for more than 4 months. He’s not accused of assaulting an officer, vandalism, or any serious crime.

That must be why they were smashing windows and forcing open doors.

You guys must be running out of koolaid.

So, it was just an overflow problem on crowd control not a surge to take over a particular area?

So, it was just an overflow problem on crowd control not a surge to take over a particular area?
Not sure about that. But if I have to injure a security guard and break a window...I would get the feeling that they don't want me in the building. Blob supporters don't seem to have that common sense gene the rest of us do.

must be why they were smashing windows and forcing open doors.
“They” meaning everyone on the building?

I dont think so

The Deep State can use their chinese communist facial recognition software to identify those individuals but not everyone who entered the building

Yes, we should never believe our lying eyes.

must be why they were smashing windows and forcing open doors.
“They” meaning everyone on the building?

I dont think so

The Deep State can use their chinese communist facial recognition software to identify those individuals but not everyone who entered the building
No, "they" meaning your fellow blobbers who forced their way into the buildings, killed a cop, injured 140 other cops, and were trying to kidnap people. Those guys.

You're right... you don't think.

they" meaning your fellow blobbers who forced their way into the buildings, killed a cop, injured 140 other cops, and were trying to kidnap people. Those guys.
It didnt happen that way

But if thats what you think I wont try to correct you

they" meaning your fellow blobbers who forced their way into the buildings, killed a cop, injured 140 other cops, and were trying to kidnap people. Those guys.
It didnt happen that way

Your fellow blobbers broke windows, forced their way into buildings, killed a cop, injured 140 other cops and tried to kidnap people. If you believe different....what I've always said about you remains the truth; you're as delusional as you are dishonest.

This is why your blobbers are being hunted down like dogs.

It didnt happen that way

Your fellow blobbers broke windows, forced their way into buildings, killed a cop, injured 140 other cops and tried to kidnap people. If you believe different....what I've always said about you remains the truth; you're as delusional as you are dishonest.

You can recite your meme is much as you please

But it is basically a lie

It didnt happen that way

That it is. CC is good at that. When all else she pulls the race card. What a maroon.

It didnt happen that way

Again...you're as delusional as you are dishonest. Unless you want to say that the USMC Major who was recently pinched was some sort of left wing plant.

you're as delusional as you are dishonest. Unless you want to say that the USMC Major who was recently pinched was some sort of left wing plant.
I think the major deserves a reprimand for trespassing

But thats all

New Topics

Forum List

Back