Video shows IDF snipers murdering palestinian children for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a staged event. How did the guy with the video camera know to be right there in the perfect spot at the perfect time?

You are new to this section so first of all - welcome.
Now about the video we have seen it before and proved (to the common sense) that this is fake along with hundreds of videos the Palestinians faked (faking videos is popular within the ME due to the power of the media) and we all address these videos as 'Palywood', I recommend you to Google that term.

Seen this before and it was taken apart frame by frame, you can clearly see the men involved throwing something forcibly down on the ground below. One is shot in the leg and goes scurrying off like a rat, then you see the leader stood on another roof directing the men. So no children in evidence and shows that team Palestine will LIE to demonise the Jews.

Through/over one building and a high wall of the other? The angle the soldiers are at, I doubt they could even see the so called children on the roof. It is instinctual to jump or fall down to avoid any shooting, even what not aimed at their direction.
I still jump when the wind blows a door closed, a car back fires, something is dropped, if a car horn is tooted or from sudden loud yelling. My body wants to drop to the floor, hide under a table or run to a bathroom (preferably in the center of the building). I have to try to stop myself from responding, as much as possible. I can't stop by muscles from screaming at me.

I dont know what they are shooting at but its clear they are shooting for fun.

...Anti Jew. I have far less problems with Arabs...
Yes. That's already well-understood. A gimme. No need to re-start the Glaringly Obvious... the Merely Obvious will do quite nicely, thank you.

...Israel is a terrorist state the IDF is their military wing of their terrorist state.
Blah, blah, blah, and endless phukking blah... another Jew-hating troll, bubbles to the top, out of the sewers.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
None of it is going away, terrorist supporter

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif~c200

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back