Video Shows Handcuffed Thug Getting Hit By Train - LOL

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A dramatic video released by Colorado authorities shows the moment a freight train hit a police patrol cruiser parked on the train tracks with a person handcuffed in the backseat. The video shows how Yareni Rios-Gonzalez, 20, was hurt after officers from both agencies detained her in a patrol car -- a Platteville police officer stopped Rios-Gonzalez’s truck near a set of railroad tracks and parked the patrol vehicle atop the tracks. An edited excerpt of body-camera and dashboard-camera footage posted online shows officers searching the pickup truck and the surrounding area for firearms before a train’s horn is heard in the distance. The officers appear to take at least 15 seconds to realize a Union Pacific train was incoming.

Once one of the officers grasps that the train is approaching the patrol cruiser, they yell while another officer tells his colleague to “stay back”. An officer is then shown turning around a few times near the patrol vehicle before ultimately running for cover as the train slammed into the car, pushing it several yards down the tracks. After about 20 seconds, a Platteville police officer is heard repeatedly saying: “Hey, was she in there? Was she in there? Was she in there?”

Relax thug loving libs; the chick didn't die.....it would have been greater for society if she did, but she survived...she just got some broken bones like an arm, 9 ribs, minor stuff....but the tragedy is, now she and her family will have their hands out expecting to get paid a settlement....let's not forget, this woman was a dangerous felon going around threatening others with a weapon....but we are going to attack these cops just because they parked their car on the train tracks and left her in it while a train was coming? Really??.....who hasn't almost had their car ran over by a train??

Reminds me of the time one of our local cops decided to stop and hassle a couple of guys camping by the side of the road. He came flying up to them all big and bad and parked his car right on top of their campfire. Before he even got out of the car the fuel tank went up and all three had to be treated for burns.

Reminds me of the time one of our local cops decided to stop and hassle a couple of guys camping by the side of the road. He came flying up to them all big and bad and parked his car right on top of their campfire. Before he even got out of the car the fuel tank went up and all three had to be treated for burns.
that was epicly stupid.

Domestic politics has caused many Americans to actually celebrate the violent deaths of their fellow Americans.
If the total Prog media/entertainment industries would simmer down a bit it certainly would help.

I bet the officer got reamed out by the police chief after this. Causing all that damage to department property, he'll have to work for months for free to pay for the cruiser. And you know a disciplinary letter will be placed in his file over this too.

I bet the officer got reamed out by the police chief after this. Causing all that damage to department property, he'll have to work for months for free to pay for the cruiser. And you know a disciplinary letter will be placed in his file over this too.
Why are you attacking the cops?
She is a no-good thug and now because of these woke-left-BLM-tranny libs; they want us to treat her like a victim

This shows just how blind and obstinate cops are. They have to stop a certain distance from the suspect even if it's on the tracks. It has to be exactly THEIR way.

because now the tax payer is going to be shelling out a bunch of cash after she sues...and that could have been avoided....
That just means the judge is corrupt and didn't stand up for the good guys.....99.9% of the time, local cops never do the wrong thing and at the very least, deserve deference over some career criminal, illegal alien thug...

Now if these were federal agents, then I agree..they should be put in prison...but these are local cops....they are not corrupt and shouldn't be punished....

That just means the judge is corrupt and didn't stand up for the good guys.....99.9% of the time, local cops never do the wrong thing and at the very least, deserve deference over some career criminal, illegal alien thug...

Now if these were federal agents, then I agree..they should be put in prison...but these are local cops....they are not corrupt and shouldn't be punished....
Local cops are scumbags. The smaller the town the scummier they get.

biff they fucking put her in a car they left on the tracks and tell me they couldnt see or hear the train coming and move the car?.....they fucked up,and now they will make that lady wealthy...

Local cops aren’t corrupt????? You’re truly funny Biff.

Why are you attacking the cops?
She is a no-good thug and now because of these woke-left-BLM-tranny libs; they want us to treat her like a victim

The cops were stupid, dangerous, illegal, harmful, etc.
The woman Yareni, was only being arrested for a road rage incident where no one was harmed.
Her is a photo:
newFile.jpg

The train crash broke numerous ribs, arms, legs, etc. She barely survived.
She is married and has 2 year old daughter.
She has no criminal record.

Forum List

Back