Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

I really thought you were smarter than this........or do you just not know the facts of the case? They never intended to shoot and kill Ahmaud that is a crazy deduction.

I am smarter... Period.. Answer me this.. WHAT WAS the fucking plan if this guy IGNORED THEM and jogged past their truck??? If you're ARMED -- why EVEN get out of the truck?

Was the plan to tackle him and hogtie him up til the police arrived? If so -- LEAVE the fucking shotgun in the truck.. Or WAS there --- no plan, no training, no preparation??? YAHOOS don't plan...
Looks like they were going to let him go ,, they did enough, father was in the phone with the cops..

Sure they were captitan... Getting out of the truck to do what? Ask for a confrontation? Could yell out "We called the cops and are making a citizen's arrest and have him LAUGH at you? Why get out of the vehicle if the plan was "to let him go"??

I think YOU'D melt under even 4 minutes of cross examination with your "explanations"...
Well, the only one who knows for sure why Greg got out of the truck is him but another question is why did the father remain the in the bed of the pidkup...if they were going to attempt to arrest arbery he would have been on the ground to help his son. Just common sense.

I think you're seeing the diff between HAVING a plan and NOT having a plan..
If you were dealing with a fleeing suspect and you see him running up to your vehicle, wouldnt you feel much safer if you were outside the truck where you can clearly see him? Trying to look over your shoulder while youre inside a truck to see if Arbery had a gun would be hard, especially with the blind spots inside the vehicle.

Getting out of the truck is definitely the safe thing to do.

All the facts will come out.

And when they do there's a fair chance Travis McMichael will be executed...

These dudes will be convicted of NOTHING...unless the unspeakable happens, and Biden is elected, at which point the DOJ will step in and indict them for a civil rights violation.

You could elect David Duke and these guys would still be convicted.

If the DOJ steps in (which they're already preparing to do, by the way), and these guys are found guilty of a federal hate crime, they will have no one to blame but themselves.

Actions have consequences. Decisions have consequences. And Travis and Greg McMichael are about to become very, very aware of that...
Why do these guys trigger you?

Aside from the fact that they're cowardly racists who killed an unarmed man?

Arbery killed himself in the final analysis and maybe in a real sense also...as he pulled on the barrel of the shotgun he could have caused it to discharge.

People like you are the type who'll smack a hornets nest with a baseball bat and then blame the owner of the tree the hive was in for you getting stung...
People like you side with violent criminals who attack people.

If you were dealing with a fleeing suspect and you see him running up to your vehicle, wouldnt you feel much safer if you were outside the truck where you can clearly see him? Trying to look over your shoulder while youre inside a truck to see if Arbery had a gun would be hard, especially with the blind spots inside the vehicle.

If I was in a vehicle and I was concerned about a guy running towards me, I'd give it some gas and drive away.

Crazy, huh?

Seriously, do you not try to employ even a modicum of logic?

This is what happens when cases get politicized.

The charges won’t hold up, GA law is very specific and case law even more specific.

Arbery never had his options of escape taken away which is why the father and son weren’t even charged with false imprisonment.

Even if this guy did somehow limit Arbrey’s ability to flee in his direction intentionally all the kid had to do was turn left or right to get off the roadway.

I just ate a two week TO on another site for calling this what it is, a flawed attempt to act in self defense on the part of the father/son.

Under GA law they had no right to stop him at all because he hadn’t committed a felony and they were not in “fresh pursuit”.

What will come out at trial though I think is that they were acting in coordination with the witness that had seen Arbrey commit the illegal trespass at the home being remodeled and if they can show that they reasonably thought he had potentially burglarized the home, a home in ; which he was recorded on video committing multiple illegal trespasses recently, then their actions are legally justifiable.

If not legally justifiable they were certainly reasonable as long as the pair were acting with that belief.

Bottom line it was overcharged from the beginning, there was no predicate felony to start with as they were not unlawfully using firearms to threaten him, “Brandishing” under GA law, and he always had options for escape, (no false imprisonment).

At worst it’s involuntary manslaughter and that’s how it should have been charged from the beginning.

If they get even an open minded jury much less one that is mildly sympathetic to them a hung jury is almost a certainty and an acquittal on either murder/felony murder, or voluntary manslaughter is definitely possible.

On the whole a good analysis...i see them walking because the video definitely shows that ahmaud attacked Travis which he had no legal justification to do. Nothing that happened before gave him any legal right to attack.

You may want to take a better look at that ‘so called’ good analysis.

But the video definitely shows ONLY that ahmaud attacked Travis after the first shot was fired. Being so Arbery had every legal justification to try to disarm one of his three attackers.

you’ve been tasked to show views where you can see Arbery attacking TM before the first shot was fired.

Have you posted that yet? Why not?
The video doesnt show that. Quit making things up.

All the facts will come out.

And when they do there's a fair chance Travis McMichael will be executed...

These dudes will be convicted of NOTHING...unless the unspeakable happens, and Biden is elected, at which point the DOJ will step in and indict them for a civil rights violation.

You could elect David Duke and these guys would still be convicted.

If the DOJ steps in (which they're already preparing to do, by the way), and these guys are found guilty of a federal hate crime, they will have no one to blame but themselves.

Actions have consequences. Decisions have consequences. And Travis and Greg McMichael are about to become very, very aware of that...
Why do these guys trigger you?

Aside from the fact that they're cowardly racists who killed an unarmed man?

Arbery killed himself in the final analysis and maybe in a real sense also...as he pulled on the barrel of the shotgun he could have caused it to discharge.

People like you are the type who'll smack a hornets nest with a baseball bat and then blame the owner of the tree the hive was in for you getting stung...
People like you side with violent criminals who attack people.

Thanks for confirming that my characterization of you is accurate.

Your opinions are now completely dismissable, as are you...

If I was in a vehicle and I was concerned about a guy running towards me, I'd give it some gas and drive away.

Crazy, huh?

Seriously, do you not try to employ even a modicum of logic?
The criminal would get away if he did that. Its better to keep watching him, but do it from outside the truck where you can clearly see him.

Last edited:
Even if this is true,, he had every right to shot someone attacking him.

He fired one shot that may have wounded AA on the wrist and you are saying an unarmed black man being fired upon from six feet away has no right to try to disarm the White man who just approached and fired a deadly weapon at him.

Does the white man get two free shots to kill an unarmed black man before an unarmed black man can attempt to fight back.

That’s a pretty big rule in favor of white privilege you got there.
Lol your stories are funny

At least my stories are backed up by the video. It won’t be so funny when TM and GM are trying to explain to the jury why TM ran to the front of the truck to confront the jogger up close when the gun was fired the first time.
Lol if the DA attempts that funny story you just wrote he will be the Laughingstock laughingstockof the country haha

Without a doubt. Funny how blacks are so ridicuously stupid.
Poke a conservative... find a racist.

:poke:

The lessons learned - Never do police work as civilian's, unless your life is immediately threatened or your family members life is immediately threatened, where self defense is definitely warranted, and this would only be the case if an aggressive person is intent on causing physical harm to you your family member or to an innocent civilian or to one of your friends.

Burglaries are police work most all of the time, and it is not for civilians except for reporting the incident to police after the fact, to then go and attempt to apprehend a possible burglar while out in the street.... It is police work... Only or unless tresspass is observed by the property owner while on site, does immediate action (not lethal action unless attacked), is to be taken by the property owner, otherwise to order the person off of the property or to make a citizens arrest if nessesary while the perp is still on the property... That is legal under the castle doctrine right ???..

If ones property is being burglarized, and you take action (not lethal unless attacked), and you do so immediately before the assailant leaves the scene of the crime, then great... That's legal right ??... Maybe just call the law and let them handle it in all cases if possible, otherwise if the person had already left the property, and was heading down the street just let the law handle it.

Yes, keep locational information as to his where abouts for the police, but stay at a safe distance until the police arrive on scene. The perp could be armed as well, so always remember that one folks.

Lessons learned - Was Arbery a criminal ? If so, then thinking about a career in criminal behavior was a bad move, so always be aware that it is a very dangerous field to be in folks. If Arbery did fit the bill, then his occupation was a very dangerous one to be in as was proven for him, and it ultimately cost him his life sadly enough, and it also dragged some innocent folks into the fire with him.

Now people could very well be right in their anaylisis, where as the three or was it just the two(?) who wanted to maybe "talk" to Arbery about the alledged burglary scene got way more than they expected, where as when they attempted to talk to him, and maybe even stop him to talk, then he very well could have become enraged to the point of "you ain't taking me alive", and that might have been his thoughts filled with guilt due a criminal past maybe. If so then of course he could have very well lunged for TMs gun in hopes to turn the tide in his favor before apprehended by whomever it was trying to stop him for his alledged guilty criminal acts.

He would have done this (if guilty minded) because he knew what they wanted, and he knew what he had intended on doing at the property, even though nothing was available to steal at the property if that was his intent. If so, then it set into motion a bad chain of events where some very bad mistakes were made on everyone's part that was involved.

Like I said before, what a mess. Good grief.

So was Arbery a burglar or not ????? After that being found to be the case if he was, then maybe the trial might be leniant on the two who might have botched their attempt to investigate Arbery while on the run.

Was Arbery just an innocent Jogger, and if so, does he have character references that can attest to his advid jogging life, along with his house full of excersize equipment, jogging outfits, bikes, and other such identifying qualities that will lend itself as evidence to these things in which people are trying to profile him as ??I

Alot of investigation still left to do for sure.

Hopefully justice will prevail in the case, and the truth will be told.

You are needlessly over complicating a very simple case. Again....people can argue all day and all night about the tresspasing burglary etc.

None of that is important to this case.

in truth it is a vey simple case....and one that has been explained very well on here many times. There are even videos posted that explain it very well. You should look at some of them.

Anyhow this case comes down to one simple thing; did ahmaud arberry assault Travis McMichaels.

I think it will be exceedingly easy for the defense team to convince the white jurors that is exactly what happened simply because there is a video that shows awmaud doing exactly that.

Now some on here want to ignore the video, pretend like it does not exist. Then there are those who claim they have watched it but seem not to see what it clearly shows.

I would assume due to their bias but perhaps vision problems or cognitive problems may also play a role in their inability to see what really happened.

I
LOL

The video condemns the McMichaels. It shows Travis committing an aggravated assault by brandishing a shotgun to intimidate Arbery to stop after he ignored their verbal pleas for him to stop.

The video also shows Travis moving to the front of the truck towards Arbery before shooting him.

Anyhow this case comes down to one simple thing; did ahmaud arberry assault Travis McMichaels.

Your racist fantasy has four major hurdles that no fantasy can get over.

#1 The prosecution has a low bar to convince a jury that during the minute or two before the actual termination of his life young unarmed Arbery was in a state of mind fearful that three armed white men were going to do harm to his person. The 40 second video is the literal definition of stalking, blocking setting a trap and the armed attempt to stop and detain a jogger. Arbery’s criminal record and what he did for a few minutes on private property has no bearing whether simple assault was committed or not. Simple assault is determined by the fear three armed white men put into the mind of an unarmed black jogger when they confronted and tried to detain.

Then in Georgia simple assault becomes the felony called aggravated assault automatically when a deadly weapon is used in the assault. The video confirms deadly weapons were used.

If the victim is killed due to the aggravated assault the charge of murder during the commission of a felony is automatic as well.
There is no dispute that Arbery was shot dead during an aggravated assault on his person.

#2 There is no opportunity for self defense when a victim is killed by a person or persons who are engaged in a felony such as aggravated assault.

#3 The video shows the fact that TravisM moved from an armed blocking position left of the rear wheel of the truck to a new blocking position in the front of the truck to obstruct Arbery’s ability to run past the truck and be on his way. And the first shot was fired from that blocking position.

#4 The part in the video where Arbery is grabbing the shotgun and punching his assailant is AFTER the first shot was fired when both men were mostly hidden from the camera’s view.

TravisM needed to stay a safe distance from the jogger’s Intended path to have a slim chance at self defense while committing a felony. But when he crossed that double yellow line and got too close to his victim and the gun goes off, it’s over for self defense, it’s done.

Again...just incredible stupidity you put on display.

Does not even deserve a reply and it violates one of my long standing rules....never try to communicate with an African so called American as in they are just tooooo stupid to reason with.

yet....since i have a little bit of time to waste tonight, first of all you have it ass backwards and I think I explained it to you already...but this commentary i am making now is directed more at others than you....the state has no case...all they have are the rantings of a propagandistic mass media that has stirred up the natives and the corrupt politicians in Atlanta that brought power to bear to overturn the local authorities who did an excellent investigation that exonerated the McMichaels as they deserved to be.

It is obvious, more than obvious to anyone with a logical mind and or some common sense that if Arbery was in fear of his life from the McMichaels that he would have ran towards them...as pointed out multiple times he would have gone in a different direction.

There may be things about this case we do not know or there may not be....but one thing we definitely know is that Ahmaud Arbery was not in fear of his life.....to believe that he was in fear of his life requires the stupidity that only someone like you and your ilk can muster up.

That is all the time I will waste on you.
^^^ Dumbest shit evah. :eusa_doh:

If Arbery wasn't in fear for his life, he wouldn't have rushed Travis.

Ahmaud (what the hell kind of name is that?) was not jogging. He was not a jogger. Was not dressed as a jogger would dress.

He broke the law when he entered the house undergoing renovations. There were NO TRESPASSING signed at every door. There was no legitimate reason to enter the premises.

That neighborhood has a recent history of break-ins, and the gunmen had been asked to keep an eye out for exactly this sort of activity.

When he was confronted by "two white guys with guns in a pickup truck" he RAN TOWARD THE TRUCK and the occupant who was carrying a long-gun. In the Leftist fantasy world, this is normal, rational behavior.

All the facts will come out. The Leftists and the Blacks in the area will refuse to accept any facts that are contrary to the mandatory Narrative. These dudes will be convicted of NOTHING...unless the unspeakable happens, and Biden is elected, at which point the DOJ will step in and indict them for a civil rights violation.
"There were NO TRESPASSING signed at every door."

There were no doors, ya dumbass. :eusa_doh:

"That neighborhood has a recent history of break-ins, and the gunmen had been asked to keep an eye out for exactly this sort of activity."

Who asked McMichael to keep an eye out for break-ins?

I really thought you were smarter than this........or do you just not know the facts of the case? They never intended to shoot and kill Ahmaud that is a crazy deduction.

I am smarter... Period.. Answer me this.. WHAT WAS the fucking plan if this guy IGNORED THEM and jogged past their truck??? If you're ARMED -- why EVEN get out of the truck?

Was the plan to tackle him and hogtie him up til the police arrived? If so -- LEAVE the fucking shotgun in the truck.. Or WAS there --- no plan, no training, no preparation??? YAHOOS don't plan...

They only brought their weapons for self protection as in they had reason to fear Ahmaud might be armed as a lot if not most black criminals are if nothing more than a knife which can be very lethal at close ranges....and it is well known that usually a black at least has a knife..I mean those of a thuggish or criminal nature.

The McMidhaels knew the police were on the way and would be there any moment. Their plan was to keep the suspect under observation till the police arrived and try to get him involved in a conversation to prevent his escape...do not forgete just as soon as ahmaud heard the neighbor call the police he hauled ass....a good sign of guilt...not a sign of being innocent.
If their plan was just to observe, why stop the truck and get out? Why not just follow him in tne truck?

Seems like someone does not want me to post the video.

I only want you to post a couple of screen shots where you see a black man through the windshield attacking TM who was stsnding left of center when AA grabs the gun and it goes off for the first time.

I want to see your screenshots.

It is more accurate to watch the video in slow motion....as things happen so fast if you do not have a good eye you could miss seeing it at normal speed....much easier to see in slow motion.

Just look for the white T shirt through the trudk windshield as arbery runs from right to left across the front of the truck.
Great, so explain how Travis shot Arbery before Arbery reached him....

#1 The prosecution has a low bar to convince a jury that during the minute or two before the actual termination of his life young unarmed Arbery was in a state of mind fearful that three armed white men were going to do harm to his person. The 40 second video is the literal definition of stalking, blocking setting a trap and the armed attempt to stop and detain a jogger. Arbery’s criminal record and what he did for a few minutes on private property has no bearing whether simple assault was committed or not. Simple assault is determined by the fear three armed white men put into the mind of an unarmed black jogger when they confronted and tried to detain.

Then in Georgia simple assault becomes the felony called aggravated assault automatically when a deadly weapon is used in the assault. The video confirms deadly weapons were used.

If the victim is killed due to the aggravated assault the charge of murder during the commission of a felony is automatic as well.
There is no dispute that Arbery was shot dead during an aggravated assault on his person.

#2 There is no opportunity for self defense when a victim is killed by a person or persons who are engaged in a felony such as aggravated assault.

#3 The video shows the fact that TravisM moved from an armed blocking position left of the rear wheel of the truck to a new blocking position in the front of the truck to obstruct Arbery’s ability to run past the truck and be on his way. And the first shot was fired from that blocking position.

#4 The part in the video where Arbery is grabbing the shotgun and punching his assailant is AFTER the first shot was fired when both men were mostly hidden from the camera’s view.

TravisM needed to stay a safe distance from the jogger’s Intended path to have a slim chance at self defense while committing a felony. But when he crossed that double yellow line and got too close to his victim and the gun goes off, it’s over for self defense, it’s done.

Does not even deserve a reply and it violates one of my long standing rules....never try to communicate with an African so called American as in they are just tooooo stupid to reason with.

yet....since i have a little bit of time to waste tonight, first of all you have it ass backwards and I think I explained it to you already...but this commentary i am making now is directed more at others than you....the state has no case...all they have are the rantings of a propagandistic mass media that has stirred up the natives and the corrupt politicians in Atlanta that brought power to bear to overturn the local authorities who did an excellent investigation that exonerated the McMichaels as they deserved to be.

It is obvious, more than obvious to anyone with a logical mind and or some common sense that if Arbery was in fear of his life from the McMichaels that he would have ran towards them...as pointed out multiple times he would have gone in a different direction.

There may be things about this case we do not know or there may not be....but one thing we definitely know is that Ahmaud Arbery was not in fear of his life.....to believe that he was in fear of his life requires the stupidity that only someone like you and your ilk can muster up.

If Travis didn’t have a gun and Arbery still attacked Travis are you saying that’s justified?

Looks like they were going to let him go ,, they did enough, father was in the phone with the cops..

Sure they were captitan... Getting out of the truck to do what? Ask for a confrontation? Could yell out "We called the cops and are making a citizen's arrest and have him LAUGH at you? Why get out of the vehicle if the plan was "to let him go"??

I think YOU'D melt under even 4 minutes of cross examination with your "explanations"...
Well, the only one who knows for sure why Greg got out of the truck is him but another question is why did the father remain the in the bed of the pidkup...if they were going to attempt to arrest arbery he would have been on the ground to help his son. Just common sense.
Dumbass, Greg IS the father. You don't even know who's who but you think you know who provoked the physical confrontation.

If Travis didn’t have a gun and Arbery still attacked Travis are you saying that’s justified?
No, then it's not justified because his life isn't being threatened.

There was no need to hold the suspect the police were very close....all they needed to do was to keep him under observation. If they had wanted to arrest him they could have don that when they first cam in contact with him..........Greg McMichaels was a policeman for years he knew how to do an arrest. He just decided for whatever reason to let the police do the dirty worik as in that is what they get paid for.

They WHY get out of the truck and risk a confrontation?? WITH a freaking shotgun in hand that HINDERS your ability to hold him..

And from what I read -- the Sr Yahoo was a desk jockey who wouldn't even comply with MULTIPLE requests to take the required yearly firearms training for 5 or 6 years...

How were they intending to "ARREST" him?? With all their great "knowledge and training"???

they had not intention to hold him or arrest him...my best guess is that Greg after their initial contact with the suspect realized there would have to be a physical struggle to arrest ahbery as there was when arbery was arrested for carrying a loaded pistol to school....he took off running then also and two police officers were injured while arresting him.

Thus he decided to let the police make the arrest since they were on the way anyhow and arrived very quickly.....thus there was no need for the McMichaels to make the arrest......they hae done their duty....called the police, kept the suspect under observation and if Arbery had not attacked Travis...the police when they arrived would have slammed him to the ground, put the cuffs on him, reaed him his rights and he would have been taken to jail but he would still be alive.

Since he had thus violated his probation twice he most likely have gotten a good jail term. Some say he realized that and that is what motivated him to attack a sort of suicide by cop though they were not cops. Also we need to remember Ahmaud had mental problems....so we cannot expect him to act rationally.....certainly.....attacking someone with a shotgun is not rational.

Lurking and loitering at night in a construction site is not rational either.

This dude was a menace to society....good riddance. Make Travis da Poleece Chief.
"my best guess is that Greg after their initial contact with the suspect realized there would have to be a physical struggle to arrest ahbery as there was when arbery was arrested for carrying a loaded pistol to school"

Let's see your evidence Travis McMichael knew Arbery was arrested for bringing a gun to school....

This is what happens when cases get politicized.

The charges won’t hold up, GA law is very specific and case law even more specific.

Arbery never had his options of escape taken away which is why the father and son weren’t even charged with false imprisonment.

Even if this guy did somehow limit Arbrey’s ability to flee in his direction intentionally all the kid had to do was turn left or right to get off the roadway.

I just ate a two week TO on another site for calling this what it is, a flawed attempt to act in self defense on the part of the father/son.

Under GA law they had no right to stop him at all because he hadn’t committed a felony and they were not in “fresh pursuit”.

What will come out at trial though I think is that they were acting in coordination with the witness that had seen Arbrey commit the illegal trespass at the home being remodeled and if they can show that they reasonably thought he had potentially burglarized the home, a home in ; which he was recorded on video committing multiple illegal trespasses recently, then their actions are legally justifiable.

If not legally justifiable they were certainly reasonable as long as the pair were acting with that belief.

Bottom line it was overcharged from the beginning, there was no predicate felony to start with as they were not unlawfully using firearms to threaten him, “Brandishing” under GA law, and he always had options for escape, (no false imprisonment).

At worst it’s involuntary manslaughter and that’s how it should have been charged from the beginning.

If they get even an open minded jury much less one that is mildly sympathetic to them a hung jury is almost a certainty and an acquittal on either murder/felony murder, or voluntary manslaughter is definitely possible.
Arbery had no duty to run away once the gun was pulled on him.

The follow was over, the father prob said forget it, I’m on the phone with the cops,

You are an idiot you know. He was on the phone with the cops. At least 911. You can’t say he probably said something because it’s recorded what he actually said.

And seconds before the shots were fired it’s too late to call off the aggravated assault. It was aggravated assault when the gunmen passed the jogger and stopped in the road to intercept him.

they cannot uncommit the felony that put fear of bodily harm into their victims mind by deciding in the final seconds preceding his death that their last second intent was to let him run past the roadblock unharmed while yellin Stop STOP STOP

Forum List

Back