Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

These perfect Trumpbots are going to die in prison, hopefully soon.

No one knows what the political bent of the accused are in this case, why the assumption they are Trump voters?

The fact that this incident happened in a majority-black city , with a Liberal black mayor, tells me that there is probably nothing here, or the libs would have busted these guys long before this week.
Why are you jumping to their defense? They made the decision to be vigilantes and now they will pay. Thousands of black men in the south ended up hanging from a tree because men just like these thought themselves worthy to be judge, jury and executioner. That shit will not be allowed to happen again. It's also a pretty safe bet these douchebags were Trump supporters, how could they not be?
Lol are you bringing slavery up into this? The guys witnessed somebody broke into a house started to run away with stuff in his pocket, A hammer fell out they stopped at the stop sign and wanted to hold them until the police came.. And the black I’ll try to take the gun
Your new heroes don't have a leg to stand on.
Not with the video shows, View attachment 334271
Last time I checked theft does not warrant the death sentence. You see someone breaking in some place you call the police, not bubba and his daddy. Vigilantism has a long and deeply racist past in that part of the country and way too many cold-blooded murderers never saw the inside of a courtroom. Go ahead and defend these shitheads and forfeit the last shred of decency the right possesses.
Does being a good Samaritan warrant death? Or a death sentence
When you decide to take the law in your own hands you also take responsibility for your actions. Cops can get away with killing people because the law protects them. These men were not officers of the law and as private citizens they have committed a homicide. I can accept that these guys never meant to kill but they did and now they must pay.

Its interesting how you have already moved away from your previous position that this was a premediated hit by White Supremacists on the prowl to lynch someone- to the idea that it was an accidental shooting. Maybe you'll move further, as time marches on.

No one knows what the political bent of the accused are in this case, why the assumption they are Trump voters?

The fact that this incident happened in a majority-black city , with a Liberal black mayor, tells me that there is probably nothing here, or the libs would have busted these guys long before this week.
Why are you jumping to their defense? They made the decision to be vigilantes and now they will pay. Thousands of black men in the south ended up hanging from a tree because men just like these thought themselves worthy to be judge, jury and executioner. That shit will not be allowed to happen again. It's also a pretty safe bet these douchebags were Trump supporters, how could they not be?
Lol are you bringing slavery up into this? The guys witnessed somebody broke into a house started to run away with stuff in his pocket, A hammer fell out they stopped at the stop sign and wanted to hold them until the police came.. And the black I’ll try to take the gun
Last time I checked theft does not warrant the death sentence. You see someone breaking in some place you call the police, not bubba and his daddy. Vigilantism has a long and deeply racist past in that part of the country and way too many cold-blooded murderers never saw the inside of a courtroom. Go ahead and defend these shitheads and forfeit the last shred of decency the right possesses.
When you decide to take the law in your own hands you also take responsibility for your actions. Cops can get away with killing people because the law protects them. These men were not officers of the law and as private citizens they have committed a homicide. I can accept that these guys never meant to kill but they did and now they must pay.
They called the cops, they followed the guy, There was a struggle for the gun and the robber was shot

Its interesting how you have already moved away from your previous position that this was a premediated hit by White Supremacists on the prowl to lynch someone- to the idea that it was an accidental shooting. Maybe you'll move further, as time marches on.
It was premeditated when they grabbed guns and went in pursuit of Arbury. I never called them white supremacists, I called them Trumpbots, is there a distinction anymore? I brought up lynching not to directly accuse these men of being white supremacists but to point out the historical can of worms this case opens up and why Arbury immediately fought for his life when he saw rednecks jumping out of pickups with guns.

They called the cops, they followed the guy, There was a struggle for the gun and the robber was shot
It's just that simple to you isn't it?

The man did not break into a house.

Most burglars don't. They like to look for an open window or door, instead of breaking in. Particularly in cities like Brunswick where there are numerous busybody neighbors ready to snitch you out.

The man was not burglarizing the home. The man didn’t “break and enter”. The man broke no laws.

Was there something wrong with townspeople keeping an eye on strangers in the area? President Obama put PSA's on the radio "if you see something, say something" you know.

Does the OP have any shame at all?
You racist sob you turned it into something about Race when It was just two guys going after a man they saw leaving the house he broke into.. democrats have no limits to your racism

He walked into an open house that was under construction to have a look. He didn't break and enter anything. The police already determined that. Nobody lived there, and there were no furnishings or anything else. He broke no law by taking a peek at the new house being built.
how often do joggers go jogging in kahki shorts?

i'm going to wait for an entire story before i take a side. but as usual, left and right line up to face off, each having a side and someone screaming GO.

The libs did start this. Really, this story is about someone getting shot on the street in small Georgia city. Neither party to the shooting is connected, the motive has yet to be determined. Those who say the shooters are "white supremacists" are talking shit, as no one knows and it would seem unlikely. People get shot every day of the weeks somewhere, there was nothing remarkable about this , except for the race of the actors

Picking a story, and forcing it into a predetermined template is what the libs always do.
great. they usually do. but when some idiot starts a fire i don't start another fire to show them how stupid they are being.

all the assnuggets going instant BLACKS DIED IN TREED are just doing the social stereotyping to gain emotional support for their rants because it gives them the "morality" card if you say there's more to the story.

defense of the white men, or the idea that the black man was doing something improper they instantly tag you as racist. it's how they play the game of stupid.

i'll point it out, let giggle in their false morality, and "paul harvey" the rest.

Anyone perpetrating the jogging narrative the black joggers are getting shot a racist. And don’t even argue with him just tell him that they are the racist

You racist sob you turned it into something about Race when It was just two guys going after a man they saw leaving the house he broke into.. democrats have no limits to your racism

He walked into an open house that was under construction to have a look. He didn't break and enter anything. The police already determined that. Nobody lived there, and there were no furnishings or anything else. He broke no law by taking a peek at the new house being built.
Hmmmm.I might go take a peak at the cash drawer at the store and see if that works.

This story’s optics have moved from a couple of Dixie stars and bars boys grabbing their guns to go in pursuit of a young Black man on his daily routine jog.

This is now more complex. If I am being held at gunpoint and I have a chance to escape, I may take the risk to try to get the guns and evade. The two men overstepped their bounds grabbing guns to stop what may be a petty theft of someone else’s property.
The routine, innocent jog story is questionable. How do you do that with boots and a hammer? Who says anyone is entitled to go into a home under construction?

The two men overstepped their bounds by grabbing guns for what looks to be a petty theft and will go to jail for it.

"Hands up, don't shoot."

Sorry...I'm one bullshit race baiting narrative behind because "He was out jogging in Timberland boots and a hammer in his pocket after illegally entering a home under construction" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

I know you liberal elites are so out of touch you have no fucking clue what goes on in the real world...but buildings under construction are prime locations for theft...especially for copper wire and tools.

Democrats know they control the mind of black people many of them.. if they can push this narrative they could control millions.. sad thinking for your self !

This story’s optics have moved from a couple of Dixie stars and bars boys grabbing their guns to go in pursuit of a young Black man on his daily routine jog.

This is now more complex. If I am being held at gunpoint and I have a chance to escape, I may take the risk to try to get the guns and evade. The two men overstepped their bounds grabbing guns to stop what may be a petty theft of someone else’s property.
The routine, innocent jog story is questionable. How do you do that with boots and a hammer? Who says anyone is entitled to go into a home under construction?

The two men overstepped their bounds by grabbing guns for what looks to be a petty theft and will go to jail for it.
Don't think so. Dumb...yes. Illegal...probably not. Not even manslaughter.

At worst...an accident shooting that the victim participated in causing. They will walk.

This is like 1870 the year democrats Lynched white many republicans for standing up for black freedom.
Stop the democrat lynching !

Democrats know they control the mind of black people many of them.. if they can push this narrative they could control millions.. sad thinking for your self !

Leftists are going to start a race war with their hyperbolic bullshit.

The Left wants a race war and will always use incidents like these to ignite one.
And control the minds of blacks, that’s not freedom. They are lynching republicans, and also going to get many blacks hurt if they think they are being hunted by whites

When did these turds see anyone breaking into somebody's house?
The video shows the black male going through a garage going down the side of the house entering the house for five minutes comes out was caught by a neighbor begins to run towards McMichael’s house, then you see a white truck follow the black guy. You racist sob .. All you Democrats want to do is divide us by race so you can continue the conquer and control of blacks. Sick. Thank God Candace Owens won’t let that happen
There is no such video. You need help. Seek counseling.

When did these turds see anyone breaking into somebody's house?
The video shows the black male going through a garage going down the side of the house entering the house for five minutes comes out was caught by a neighbor begins to run towards McMichael’s house, then you see a white truck follow the black guy. You racist sob .. All you Democrats want to do is divide us by race so you can continue the conquer and control of blacks. Sick. Thank God Candace Owens won’t let that happen
There is no such video. You need help. Seek counseling.
Then your insane and trolling, it certainly does show a black man going inside of her house not leaving for five minutes and then running with property he stole in his pocket and when he was caught he tried to discharge it

Forum List

Back