video-SEIU Out And Out Lies About The Tea Parties

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWmh0_nOLAo]YouTube - SEIU Out And Out Lies About The Tea Parties[/ame]

Here's how they Orginized.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFeUhSlHiUQ]YouTube - SEIU Attack Black Tea Party Patriot & Tampa Town DNC Slaps Man[/ame]

Not a suprise. I didn't need a video to know that though. In fact, the SEIU is the only organization in the whole debate who has actually lynched a black man and called him the "n-word", on tape, and not been called to task for it. The black man was a conservative.

Where's the lie? He's right. The media coverage of the teabaggers is far larger than their size justifies.

Where's the lie? He's right. The media coverage of the teabaggers is far larger than their size justifies.

You underestimate their size. November will be shocking to the left.

I guess you must be a anit-war protester, code pinkos charging on the stage to attack people, Cindy Sheehan camping and shitting on a Presidents lawn to warrant all the media coverage.

You realize that not everyone (or even most) of the people who vote for a Republican congressional candidate this fall are teabaggers, right?

The fact is, for all the media cheerleading of the teabaggers, their protests have drawn far smaller crowds than protests against the Iraq war.

I guess you must be a anit-war protester, code pinkos charging on the stage to attack people, Cindy Sheehan camping and shitting on a Presidents lawn to warrant all the media coverage.

Project much? I actually think media coverage of protests are a waste of film, but if you're going to cover them, it would make sense that the amount of coverage bares at least some relation to the relative size of the groups.

Project much? I actually think media coverage of protests are a waste of film, but if you're going to cover them, it would make sense that the amount of coverage bares at least some relation to the relative size of the groups.

LOL, I sure wonder if you were saying all this during the Bush administration?
somehow I doubt it.:lol:

You realize that not everyone (or even most) of the people who vote for a Republican congressional candidate this fall are teabaggers, right?

The fact is, for all the media cheerleading of the teabaggers, their protests have drawn far smaller crowds than protests against the Iraq war.

You are 100% wrong. First, let me say just how mature and intellectual the left comes across with their constant use of the word "teabaggers". You guys are truly Ivy League intellectuals with that one.

Next, if you only watch MSNBC, you'll see the anti-war protests are said to be larger, tea party protests smaller. In fact, the DC tea party protest was estimated to be up to 10,000 people. MSNBC and CNN reported that "dozens of protestors" were there. They also used video from early morning when the crowd was sparse, plenty of grass showing, to portray a mid-afternoon protest.

Don't drink the Koo-Aid man.

WTF does this even mean? Says who... YOU?

What a fucking joke.

Says the level of coverage compared to protests against the Iraq War back in 2003.

See, there is a difference. War protests were isolated to certain places in America. San Francisco, New York, Chicago, colleges like UC-Berkley and Columbia, you know, liberal havens. There weren't any war protests in Charleston, SC, Alabama, Nebraska, Dallas, you know, middle America and the such. But Tea Party protests? Everywhere. Every state, every city over 100,000 people. THAT is why you underestimate. You see a 5,000 person anti-war rally at UC-Berkeley and compare that to a 2,000 person Tea Party nearby, and yes, less numbers. You don't realize very few places will draw a 5,000 person war protest. Very very many places will draw 2,000+ for a Tea Party.

You guys will be stunned in November.

You are 100% wrong. First, let me say just how mature and intellectual the left comes across with their constant use of the word "teabaggers". You guys are truly Ivy League intellectuals with that one.

Next, if you only watch MSNBC, you'll see the anti-war protests are said to be larger, tea party protests smaller. In fact, the DC tea party protest was estimated to be up to 10,000 people. MSNBC and CNN reported that "dozens of protestors" were there. They also used video from early morning when the crowd was sparse, plenty of grass showing, to portray a mid-afternoon protest.

The big tea party march on Washington last September drew around 75,000 people. The localized protests last April drew 300,000 people nationally.

The some of the largest protests in the United States over the war in Iraq were in January 2003. At least 30,000 people (and possibly as many as 200,000) showed up in Washington and another protest in San Francisco drew 150,000. The day of mass protest against the war (15 February 2003) had more attendees in New York City alone (low end estimates were 400,000) than the big tax day tea party had nationally.

Also, if you want to blame someone for use of the term "teabaggers", blame the protesters themselves. That's what they were calling themselves before they found out what the term meant.

WTF does this even mean? Says who... YOU?

What a fucking joke.

Says the level of coverage compared to protests against the Iraq War back in 2003.

See, there is a difference. War protests were isolated to certain places in America. San Francisco, New York, Chicago, colleges like UC-Berkley and Columbia, you know, liberal havens. There weren't any war protests in Charleston, SC, Alabama, Nebraska, Dallas, you know, middle America and the such. But Tea Party protests? Everywhere. Every state, every city over 100,000 people. THAT is why you underestimate. You see a 5,000 person anti-war rally at UC-Berkeley and compare that to a 2,000 person Tea Party nearby, and yes, less numbers. You don't realize very few places will draw a 5,000 person war protest. Very very many places will draw 2,000+ for a Tea Party.

Very very many? Try nine. There were nine cities were 2,000 or more people showed up for your day of mass protest last year.

Very very many? Try nine. There were nine cities were 2,000 or more people showed up for your day of mass protest last year.

Source? The Charleston City Police had a count of 3,000 in July for Charleston, SC. Bet thats not on the list. I know for a fact Charleston's was barely mentioned. Don't believe everything you see on MSNBC.

So, please, post your source for Tea Party counts.

Source? The Charleston City Police had a count of 3,000 in July for Charleston, SC. Bet thats not on the list. I know for a fact Charleston's was barely mentioned. Don't believe everything you see on MSNBC.

Excuse me. Around 30 (I was looking at the updated count list instead of the summary list). Still, not exactly an overwhelming number, considering the national sum was less than the size of the anti-war protests in a single city.

FiveThirtyEight: Politics Done Right: Tea Party Nonpartisan Attendance Estimates: Now 300,000+

The big tea party march on Washington last September drew around 75,000 people. The localized protests last April drew 300,000 people nationally.

The some of the largest protests in the United States over the war in Iraq were in January 2003. At least 30,000 people (and possibly as many as 200,000) showed up in Washington and another protest in San Francisco drew 150,000. The day of mass protest against the war (15 February 2003) had more attendees in New York City alone (low end estimates were 400,000) than the big tax day tea party had nationally.

Also, if you want to blame someone for use of the term "teabaggers", blame the protesters themselves. That's what they were calling themselves before they found out what the term meant.

One of my many:

PJTV Attendance Count for Tea Parties Passes 540,000 -- LOS ANGELES, April 17 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

The April 15th 2009 tea party protests alone drew over 540,000. Almost double your count.

Excuse me. Around 30 (I was looking at the updated count list instead of the summary list). Still, not exactly an overwhelming number, considering the national sum was less than the size of the anti-war protests in a single city.

FiveThirtyEight: Politics Done Right: Tea Party Nonpartisan Attendance Estimates: Now 300,000+

540,000 vs 300,000? 30 vs 9? Those are some big underestimations. Could it be that this movement is far bigger than you guys think? The funny thing? It's only 1 year old. And growing. 30 will turn into 50, then 70, then 100.

One of my many:

PJTV Attendance Count for Tea Parties Passes 540,000 -- LOS ANGELES, April 17 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

The April 15th 2009 tea party protests alone drew over 540,000. Almost double your count.

Sorry, I'm going to look at the numbers from actual news sources (Silver sources each city count to a mainstream publication) instead of the numbers being promoted by protest organizers.

540,000 vs 300,000? 30 vs 9? Those are some big underestimations. Could it be that this movement is far bigger than you guys think? The funny thing? It's only 1 year old. And growing. 30 will turn into 50, then 70, then 100.

My original source said 30. I was looking at the wrong part of the page. I have admitted my error. You, on the other hand, are trying to make up crowd counts.

New Topics

Forum List

Back