Video: Our New "Friends" In Libya Brutally Execute Gaddafi...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
WARNING: Tough video to watch.

These are our new puppets in Libya. Don't know how anyone can support this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKrERWBg3g0]RAW, Libya Gaddafi just seconds before the rebels kill him and put him on the truck - YouTube[/ame]

I would just like to point out that he wasn't executed, he was shot by one of his own guards and died later of the wound.

He looked like the victim of a beating. He looked wounded. It appeared to me that he was walking (sort of), not just being dragged around.

I dunno if he was alive, but he sure looked alive. Maybe he was already mortally wounded, though?

And, upon further reflection, though -- who cares? Fuck him. He was an evil piece of shit and I don't mourn his death.

dude... that's an already dead Quaddafi they pull out of the vehicle.
I watched it and he appeared very alive.

here is a still from the above video.. note the red circle I added.... His face is already beaten to a pulp from the attack on the convoy. His eyes are closed... chin hanging. He is not struggling in the video... or speaking... acting defiant or begging for mercy.

Because he is already dead.

Attachments

• $dead.JPG
    $dead.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 52
Oh no ,these Quaddafi sympathizers are blleding the koolaide from their hearts over his death, well that what happens when you a brutal dictator.

islam is the only religon were as you're killing a person you yell "Allahu Akbar" " God is Great" I don't get that one.:cuckoo: I think it's sick

here is a still from the above video.. note the red circle I added.... His face is already beaten to a pulp from the attack on the convoy. His eyes are closed... chin hanging. He is not struggling in the video... or speaking... acting defiant or begging for mercy.

So how is he holding his head up?

So how is he holding his head up?

Because bodies don't ragdoll like video games.

It's called Rigor Mortis.

Rigor mortis (Latin meaning "stiffness of death") is one of the recognizable signs of death that is caused by a chemical change in the muscles after death, causing the limbs of the corpse to become stiff and difficult to move or manipulate.[1] In humans it commences after about 3 hours, reaches maximum stiffness after 12 hours, and gradually dissipates until approximately 72 hours (3 days) after death.[citation needed] Heat sources such as fire can speed up the process of rigor mortis.

No way. His head isn't hanging down loosely. Seen walking from behind and seen walking from in front, his head is up and not hanging down. That requires some consciousness and muscle control which the dead tend not to have.

He was still alive.

I wonder if he was hoping for a show trial or if he feared such a quick termination.

Last edited:

No way. His head isn't hanging down loosely. Seen walking from behind and seen walking from in front, his head is up and not hanging down. That requires some consciousness and muscle control which the dead not to have.

He was still alive.

I wonder if he was hoping for a show trial or if he feared such a quick termination.

I which I refer you to my previous post.

Fucker was already dead.

Forum List

Back