Video of Duante Wright shooting

Of course he shouldn't have tried to run but it is just as obvious that lethal force should not have been used against this young man
The shooting was not intentional

the cop was trying to taser him because he was running away

Exactly. Even the Police know lethal force was not appropriate.

The questions are what made her so on alert that she made such a mistake, and why was the young man so afraid that he would risk his life to not be apprehended?
might be that he was wanted for armed robbery and fighting them to get away,,, and him getting back in the car where he might have a gun like the last time warrants a severe threat,,

Of course he shouldn't have tried to run but it is just as obvious that lethal force should not have been used against this young man

The questions are what made her so on alert that she made such a mistake, and why was the young man so afraid that he would risk his life to not be apprehended?
I dont care why the black guy ran

maybe he had the black brain disease

Unfortunately a white police officer lost her job because of his misconduct

Pretty sad.

Pretty sad the handcuffed fool jumps back into the car and drive away, thus precipitating his death in the process, even when it was accidental.

:cuckoo:

That is pretty sad. Pretty sad to run from a registration violation. Pretty sad to shoot somebody dead over running from a registration violation.
Bullchips... the boy got his ass smoked because he resisted by jumping BACK into the vehicle, turning his back to them, and leaving them guessing if he was reaching for a G U N. I don't care what other rhetoric gets spewed by the Left. He died of angry stupidity.

Of course he shouldn't have tried to run but it is just as obvious that lethal force should not have been used against this young man,
lethal force wasnt the intent,, it was a mistake the cop will pay for for the rest of her life,,

the kid has already paid for his stupidity,,

That's what makes it obvious that it shouldn't have been used. It is a very sad tragedy.

Pretty sad.

Pretty sad the handcuffed fool jumps back into the car and drive away, thus precipitating his death in the process, even when it was accidental.

That is pretty sad. Pretty sad to run from a registration violation. Pretty sad to shoot somebody dead over running from a registration violation.
Bullchips... the boy got his ass smoked because he resisted by jumping BACK into the vehicle, turning his back to them, and leaving them guessing if he was reaching for a G U N. I don't care what other rhetoric gets spewed by the Left. He died of angry stupidity.

Of course he shouldn't have tried to run but it is just as obvious that lethal force should not have been used against this young man,
lethal force wasnt the intent,, it was a mistake the cop will pay for for the rest of her life,,

That's what makes it obvious that it shouldn't have been used. It is a very sad tragedy.
how does that make it obvious it SHOULDNT have been used?? it shows he was a dangerous person and needed to be detained at all cost,,

I dont care why the black guy ran

maybe he had the black brain disease

Unfortunately a white police officer lost her job because of his misconduct

No, I think she quit because she put a cap in the middle of his chest when she thought she had a tazer in her hand and feels remorse for what happened.. But do continue your White/Black diatribe.

Pretty sad.

how does that make it obvious it SHOULDNT have been used?? it shows he was a dangerous person and needed to be detained at all cost,,

"Oh Shit, I shot him"

"What?"

Pretty sad.

"Oh Shit, I shot him"

"What?"
if he didnt have a warrant for armed robbery and tried to flee she wouldnt have needed to try and stop him,,

might be that he was wanted for armed robbery and fighting them to get away,,, and him getting back in the car where he might have a gun like the last time warrants a severe threat,

Might be over a failure to appear for a hearing for carrying a pistol without a permit.”

might be that he was wanted for armed robbery and fighting them to get away,,, and him getting back in the car where he might have a gun like the last time warrants a severe threat,

Might be over a failure to appear for a hearing for carrying a pistol without a permit.”
sadly thats not the whole story,,

I was on his side if it was just having a gun since the 2nd allows that,, not anymore

sadly thats not the whole story,,

I was on his side if it was just having a gun since the 2nd allows that,, not anymore

"I’m not saying the officer isn’t at fault. She obviously is and I’m sure she will pay for her mistake. But Daunte’s actions are the reason this went down the way it did and that’s something you will not hear from the left trying to use Wright like they used George Floyd."

I would have just turned his LP over to a swat team after
Tough call as these black thugs refuse to even obey police now

What made him a "thug"? The fact he is a black man.
thats stupid,, white people can be a thug just like any other race,,

you even saying that makes you a racist,,

So why do I never see you call anyone white one?
I dont see white people complain about a white person being shot for fighting cops or running from them,,

When does it happen.

might be because white people know you play stupid games you win stupid prizes

Oh that's what it is, so explain how they shoot cops and are not shot, tazed or pepper sprayed.
they do get shot and tazed,, you just dont hear over emotional people getting mad about it

Fair enough, so tell me the last white who was shot and killed by an officer when he meant to taze him. Also why do we never hear of an officer pulling his tazor and shooting someone when they meant to pull their gun.
all I can say is life takes crazy turns when you least expect it,, so next time you are being arrested and cuffed its best you just go with the flow,,

Does that mean you can't answer the question.
cant answer what I dont know,, but I do know if you fight cops while being arrested chances are things will not go the way you want them to and bad things will happen including mistakes like getting shot with a un when it was supposed to be a tazer,,

You said it happens to whites as well, yet you can't show one incident.
Are you saying that cops who mistakenly pull their gun and shoot someone when they meant to pull the taser try to kill only the black perps?

Mistakenly is questionable, show me a white one.
So I found a couple where the white guys lived. Cant find one where the white guy dies yet. Honestly, this defending of criminals is surreal to me.

What criminals am I defending? Post them.
I tell you what. You show me a post that you made condemning the treatment of a white guy by police that wasnt made in the same thread as a thread that you are condemning the treatment of a black guy. If you will do that, I'll certainly be more willing to accept your criticisms of this situation. I am simply saying that these kinds of situations happen to people of other races as well. No doubt that there needs to be some measure of reform amongst police but for Christ's sake, why are all these black people willing to put themselves in harms way regarding conflict with police?

Show me a situation where a white man was treated like black men are treated and I will be more than happy to comment on it.

I can't see where the cop claims she was trying to get her tasor. What was the outcome of this case?

Cops routinely shout "Stop resisting" to cover themselves, often when the suspect is not resisting. Potter could have easily did the same thing by shouting "Taser, taser" and then acting surprised. Cops are so dishonest that is hard to believe anything they say.

Forum List

Back